1988 Tan 560sec! on 2040-cars
Derry, New Hampshire, United States
Body Type:Coupe
Engine:5.6 Liter Mercedes V8
Vehicle Title:Clear
For Sale By:Dealer
Number of Cylinders: 8
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: 500-Series
Mileage: 206,353
Sub Model: 560SEC
Number of Doors: 2
Exterior Color: Tan
Transmission Description: Four Speed Automatic
Interior Color: Tan
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Mercedes-Benz 500-Series for Sale
Amazing california rust free 1985 mbz 500sec(US $6,800.00)
1990 mercedes 560 - sec, classic(US $6,000.00)
322 hp 5.0-leter v8, 4-speed auto, removable hard-top, jvc am/fm/cd, clean south(US $8,995.00)
1988 mercedes benz 560sl convertable with hard top
Mercedes 500 sec rare classic coupe(US $4,000.00)
1992 mercedes-benz 500sl base convertible 2-door 5.0l
Auto Services in New Hampshire
Two Crests Automotive ★★★★★
Pro Sound ★★★★★
North Reading Subaru ★★★★★
Merchants Auto ★★★★★
Las Truck & Auto ★★★★★
Ken Stewart Transmission Co ★★★★★
Auto blog
BMW negotiates Daimler alliance, buys out car-service partner Sixt
Mon, Jan 29 2018Sixt sells its stake in DriveNow car-sharing to BMW BMW in talks with Daimler to combine car-sharing Combining car-sharing business to aid robotaxi plans FRANKFURT — Germany's BMW has bought out partner Sixt from their joint venture DriveNow, paving the way for a broader car-sharing and driverless taxi alliance with Daimler to compete against Uber and Lyft. Car rental company Sixt said on Monday it would generate an extraordinary pre-tax profit of about 200 million euros ($248 million) in 2018 from the sale of the DriveNow stake to BMW for 209 million euros. "With DriveNow as a wholly-owned subsidiary, we have all options for continued strategic development of our services," said Peter Schwarzenbauer, BMW's board member for Digital Business Innovation. "Our experience with mobility services supports our development of future autonomous, electrified and connected fleets," he said, adding that BMW aims to have 100 million customers for "premium mobility services" by 2025. The Sixt deal comes as BMW moves closer to a deal to combine its car-sharing services with Daimler's Car2Go, a person familiar with the discussions told Reuters last week. The German carmakers want to build a joint business that includes car sharing, ride-hailing, electric vehicle charging, and digital parking services, a senior executive at one of the companies said on Monday. Mercedes-Benz parent Daimler and BMW declined comment on the status of potential talks on their car-sharing business. "This is speculation, we do not comment," BMW said. The senior executive, who declined to be named because the plan is not public, said: "This will create an ecosystem which can also be used for managing robotaxi (driverless taxi) fleets." BMW would contribute its ParkNow and ChargeNow businesses to the common company, the executive said, adding that there were still differences of opinion over the valuation of Car2Go. The market for ride-hailing services currently makes up around 33 percent of the global taxi market, and could grow eightfold to $285 billion by 2030, once autonomous robotaxis are in operation, Goldman Sachs said in a recent research note. BMW and Daimler are now working on developing autonomous cars, vehicles which could enable them to up-end the market for taxi and ride-hailing services.
F1's Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton face off again in Austria
Wed, Jul 5 2017SPIELBERG, Austria - Sebastian Vettel celebrated his 30th birthday on Monday, but it can be safely assumed that Lewis Hamilton will not be bringing any gifts to Austria this weekend. After the "road rage" of Azerbaijan two weeks ago, the Formula One title rivals head to the bucolic surroundings of the scenic Red Bull Ring and its backdrop of hills and forests, with controversy still simmering. Vettel, Ferrari's championship leader, had risked a heavy penalty for his moment of madness in driving into Hamilton's Mercedes behind the safety car in Baku but instead the German arrives in Austria with no further sanction and the matter officially closed. Vettel has had to accept full responsibility, and apologize to Hamilton, and will have to stay on best behavior with a race ban looming if he collects any more penalty points on his license this weekend. The FIA said Monday's meeting was attended by top officials including race director Charlie Whiting and safety director Laurent Mekies. "Following detailed discussion and further examination of video and data evidence related to the incident, Sebastian Vettel admitted full responsibility," the FIA said. "In the heat of the action I then overreacted, and therefore I want to apologize to Lewis directly, as well as to all the people who were watching the race. I realize that I was not setting a good example." A formal apology was published on Vettel's personal website. "During the re-start lap, I got surprised by Lewis and ran into the back of his car. With hindsight, I don't believe he had any bad intentions," he said. "In the heat of the action I then overreacted, and therefore I want to apologize to Lewis directly, as well as to all the people who were watching the race. I realize that I was not setting a good example. "I love this sport and I am determined to represent it in a way that can be an example for future generations." But the incident, the sport's major talking point post-Baku, is unlikely to die down immediately even if Mercedes say they have moved on. Hamilton, for one, has said nothing. But he has kept social media buzzing with news he had "liked" a fan's supportive post on Instagram that said the Paris decision had sent the message that "you can do whatever you want on track, smash into each other but if you suck up and just apologize and you get away with it." Hamilton is now 14 points behind Vettel after eight of 20 races, with a loose headrest costing the Briton victory in Azerbaijan.
7 major automakers to build open EV charging network
Wed, Jul 26 2023A new joint venture established by BMW, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes-Benz and Stellantis will build a new North American electric vehicle charging network on a scale designed to compete with Tesla's industry-benchmark Supercharger network. The 30,000-plus planned new chargers will accommodate both Tesla's almost-standard North American Charging System (NACS) and existing automakers' Combined Charging System (CCS) options, effectively guaranteeing compatibility with the vast majority of current and upcoming electric models — whether they're from one of the involved automakers or not. "With the generational investments in public charging being implemented on the Federal and State level, the joint venture will leverage public and private funds to accelerate the installation of high-powered charging for customers. The new charging stations will be accessible to all battery-powered electric vehicles from any automaker using Combined Charging System (CCS) or North American Charging Standard (NACS) and are expected to meet or exceed the spirit and requirements of the U.S. National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (NEVI) program." Critically, the automakers involved will have a say in how the charging tech is implemented, guaranteeing that the hardware will play nicely with each automaker's in-house charging systems. Hyundai and Kia, for example, were hesitant to jump on board the Tesla NACS bandwagon earlier this year over concerns that the Supercharger network is insufficient for powering the two automakers' 800-volt charging systems; similar tech is used by Volkswagen and Porsche. In addition to providing much-needed capacity and high-output charging for America's growing fleet of electric cars and trucks, the new network will integrate seamlessly with each automaker's in-app and in-vehicle features, rather than forcing customers to use third-party tools and payment systems, as is the case with some existing public charging infrastructure. "The functions and services of the network will allow for seamless integration with participating automakersÂ’ in-vehicle and in-app experiences, including reservations, intelligent route planning and navigation, payment applications, transparent energy management and more. In addition, the network will leverage Plug & Charge technology to further enhance the customer experience," the announcement said.
