1952 MG-TD, original engine and transmission, altho engine turns over, haven't tried to start it. Brakes have been gone thru. Original California car with a pink slip for registration. Vin number indicates that the car was built in 1951 but is registered as a 1952. Now black, believe original color was white, does need repainted, many chips and scratches, no rust other than right front fender where it was dinged at one time. Also good wood. Good chrome, very good interior, side curtains. and a very nice top. Tires will have to be replaced.
I have California paperwork back to 1963.
Reason for selling, lost interest.
Vehicle listed elsewhere, so subject to being removed at any time
MG T-Series for Sale
- 1953 mgtd - restored
- Mg - mgtd 1953 - for restoration
- Convertable. 1951 mgtd completely restored. excellent condition(US $25,000.00)
- 1952 mg td replica vw drivetrain(US $6,500.00)
- 1950 mgyt mg yt rhd rare example of 4 seat t series-restoration started complete
- 1953 mg td red over tan 4-speed manual wire chrome knock offs leather