1972 Mg Midget on 2040-cars
Shipshewana, Indiana, United States
Interior Color: Tan
Number of Cylinders: 4
Trim: 2 door convertible
Drive Type: I assume front wheel drive.
Options: CD Player, Convertible
Exterior Color: Blue
1972 MG Midget Convertible. I think Midgets are the coolest looking cars ever made, too bad they aren't mechanically as awesome. If you've never owned a classic MG Midget please understand they will all break down with greater frequency than you would like. I've owned two. It runs/drives fine right now. There are a few spots where there are some paint bubbles. The seats pictured are with seat covers. The original seat vinyl underneath is torn.
This car is not flawless but for a 40 year old vehicle it's in fine shape. The gas gauge stops at about 1/2 full. The person who sold it to me went on about the amazing stereo system, I don't know because I never use it. It's a fun car to drive & gets a lot of great attention from people....especially with the Model T "Ooga" horn I installed! The reserve is secret; bid what you are willing to pay for this cool little car.
You'll have to organize all the shipping arrangements or pick up. My zip is 46565.
MG Midget for Sale
- 1961 mg midget mk 1, black plate california car, excellent, 1st year model !!
- 1975 mg midget, terrific shape!!ready for summer fun -free shipping!!!
- 1972 mg midget base 1.3l(US $10,700.00)
- 1955 mg midget all steel custom car
- 1963 mki mg midget excellent condition(US $16,000.00)
- 1970 mg midget arkley a real head turner extremely rare. fun to drive & show