1963 Lincoln Continental Convertable Fully Loaded 7.0l on 2040-cars
Denville, New Jersey, United States
Fully restored 1963 Lincoln Continental Convertible. Suicide rear doors. Bought from California and has never had a spot of rust on it. Car is shown with 22s, stock tires and rims come with the car. This is a great classic car for anyone. People’s heads will turn when you drive down the street. Engine has been fully rebuilt to complete factory restore (paint, stickers, etc.) and has less than 400 miles on it. Bid today so you can be driving this beautiful car in the spring. Buyer responseble for shipping. |
Lincoln Continental for Sale
1999 lincoln continental base sedan 4-door 4.6l
1964 lincoln continental black with tan interior 4 door
1956 lincoln continental mark ii - professionally restored only 41k miles!(US $69,900.00)
Lincoln continental 1968 suicide doors runs
1959 lincoln continental mk iv
2000 lincoln continental base sedan 4-door 4.6l
Auto Services in New Jersey
Vitos Auto Electric ★★★★★
Town Auto Body ★★★★★
Tony`s Auto Svc ★★★★★
Stan`s Garage ★★★★★
Sam`s Window Tinting ★★★★★
Rdn Automotive Repair ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford Explorer problems gutted third-quarter sales
Tue, Oct 22 2019In early September, the Detroit Free Press published a feature noting numerous problems Ford's having with the 2020 Explorer and 2020 Lincoln Aviator launches. Issues with both SUVs, built at Ford's Chicago Assembly Plant, were so rife and dire that the automaker was trucking the vehicles 275 miles away to Michigan for repairs. Bloomberg reported earlier this month that Explorer's third-quarter sales dropped 48 percent compared to the previous model in 2018, with dealers unable to get enough units on lots for customers. Nor is the snafu over: Automotive News reports that another "batch of about 2,500 Explorers in need of repairs" arrived recently in Michigan, and sales through the first nine months of 2019 are down 31 percent. Sales dips during model changeovers are to be expected as old inventory gets sold down and new production ramps up, but this is different. Ford U.S. sales boss Mark LaNeve told Bloomberg earlier this month, "We’ve got adequate inventory in our stores. For Q4, availability wonÂ’t be an issue. WeÂ’ll be able to hit our stride with Explorer starting now." It's hard to know whether that's true, with thousands of Explorers still piling into Michigan; the batch AN mentioned represents about 5 days of sales during an average month in 2018, before the drawdown and interruptions hampered matters. And when Consumer Reports tested the Ford Explorer it bought this summer, it titled the review, "2020 Ford Explorer drives nicely but has many flaws / Poor interior quality and a high price overshadow the SUV's improvements."Â Â On top of that, the AN piece mentions a new impediment to uncorking the Explorer sales stream: Worker strife in the Chicago plant. Allegedly, "Roving groups of workers are intimidating other employees, creating a hostile environment, the people said. ThatÂ’s driving up turnover and leaving some vehicle assembly unfinished, contributing to the company having to complete the work at the Michigan factory or at dealerships, the people said." Ford's been fined twice before for the same kinds of issues at its plants, once in 1999, again in 2017, but a spokesperson said Ford isn't aware of any such problems now. The pressure otherwise has got to be unpleasant for everyone on the Explorer team, from CEO Jim Hackett down. The automaker was meant to be "turning the corner" in April, but as of now, shares are down, credit rating is down, earnings are down.
Ford recalls over 500,000 trucks and SUVs, including Explorer, F-150, and Lincoln Aviator
Fri, Aug 30 2019For the second time in a month, Ford is recalling the brand-new 2020 Explorer and 2020 Lincoln Aviator for minor safety issues. This recall, which also affects certain 2018-2020 Ford F-150s, 2019-2020 Ford F-Series Super Duty trucks, 2018-2019 Ford Explorers, and 2019-2020 Ford Expeditions, pertains to potentially faulty seat-back reclining mechanisms. In total, the recall touches 550,186 vehicles. A mechanical part meant for relaxation and comfort has the Ford Motor Company stressin'. Ford says potentially affected vehicles might be missing the "third pawl required for seat-back strength" in the reclining mechanisms on certain seats. Because of this, the seats might not properly keep a person in place during the event of a crash or otherwise. In the F-150s, F-Series Super Duty trucks, 2018-2019 Explorers, and Expeditions, the recall affects vehicles with manual driver and/or front passenger seat-back recliners. On the 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators, rear outboard seats with manual recliners are of concern. Of the more than 550,000 vehicles, 483,325 vehicles are in the United States, 58,712 are in Canada and 8,149 are in Mexico. Thus far, Ford is not aware of any injuries from the issues. Ford says it expects most vehicles will not need repair, but dealers will inspect the seat structures out of precaution. If fault is found, dealers will replace the seat structure altogether. For this recall, Ford's reference number is 19C07. Contact your dealer for more information. Featured Gallery 2020 Ford Explorer View 47 Photos Recalls Ford Lincoln Truck SUV
Ford recalls 462,000 SUVs over faulty rear camera
Fri, Jan 27 2023Ford has had some issues with its backup cameras in recent years, and the troubles are continuing with yet another recall announced today. In this recall, certain Ford and Lincoln vehicles equipped with the 360-degree parking camera could lose the rear-view camera feed. The newest recall affects some 462,000 vehicles worldwide, Reuters reports, including 382,759 in the U.S. under NHTSA recall 23V-022. The recall applies to the 2020-2023 Ford Explorer and Lincoln Aviator, as well as the 2020-2022 Lincoln Corsair. The remedy involves dealers updating the vehicles’ image processing module software free of charge. This latest issue expands a previous recall, and applies to vehicles that have already been serviced under recall 21V-735. Owners will be notified by mail around February 20, and owners can also contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford told NHTSA that it first became aware in October 2021 of a small number of complaints of a blue screen from the rear camera feed on vehicles that had already been repaired. Ford worked with suppliers to track down the potential issue, and said warranty claims remained low until December 2022, when it started to see more claims for blue screens in vehicles produced after the last remedy, at which point Ford ordered a stop-ship on those vehicle lines. Ford said itÂ’s aware of 17 minor accident reports related to the issue, but no injuries. In addition to this recall, Ford has had other camera issues in the past few years that resulted in recalls. NHTSA recall 22V-151 applied to 2021-2022 Edge SUVs experiencing “a distorted, black and white, or discolored screen” when reversing. 2021-2022 Ford Broncos had an issue where the rear-view camera would remain on even after the vehicle was put back into a forward gear. Last year, Ford recalled 330,000 Mustangs for faulty cameras, as well as 277,000 Super Duty trucks over foggy rear-view cameras. In 2021, NHTSA opened an investigation into whether Ford was slow to recall more than 620,000 vehicles for faulty cameras. Recalls Ford Lincoln Safety Crossover SUV