2004 Lexus Sc430 Convertible, Rebuildable, Repairable, No Reserve on 2040-cars
Millbury, Massachusetts, United States
This flood damaged car is being sold with a New York State 907A Salvage Certiificate. Check your local laws to see what is required to register the car in your state. The key I have does not turn the ignition. I have not started the car. The mileage posted on the site is what the paperwork says. It has not been confirmed by me. The body is nice and straight and the paint shines. This is a nice project car. I don`t see water in the oil. so I don't feel it went in very deep. Please look closely at the pics and ask questions. 508 865 7470. IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING
I strive to have satisfied Buyers and am providing important information below. By bidding on my item, you acknowledge and agree as below. (These statements will be repeated on the Bill of Sale, which must be signed by you before taking possession of the car.)
1. This car is a salvage title and is sold “as is” with no warranties of any kind, either express or implied. (Please be sure you understand what this means. In the past, I have received negative feedback because a Buyer tried to save money by purchasing a vehicle with a fully-disclosed salvage title but did not understand what “salvage” actually meant.) I normally do not take the cars apart. I cannot predict what problems could arise after purchase or what you will find if/when the car is taken apart. I assume no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle or any incorrect assumptions made by Buyer.
2. Consumer organizations recommend having an independent inspection of a used car before purchasing. EBay usually provides a link for you to arrange such an inspection, regardless of where you live.
3. This car is located in Massachusetts. This sale shall be governed by and under the laws of Massachusetts. Any dispute or action arising out of this sale must be brought and resolved in Massachusetts, and the parties agree that Massachusetts shall have personal jurisdiction over them and be the exclusive venue.
4. Buyer is responsible for shipping/pick-up of the vehicle. I can help to arrange shipping, but Buyer must pay all costs and enter the final arrangements with the shipper. I cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problem associated with shipping.
5. Winning Bidder must contact me within 24 hours of auction end and make arrangements for payment at that time. If no contact is made within 24 hours, I reserve the right to relist the vehicle, sell it to the next highest bidder or otherwise. Full balance is due within 5 business days of auction end and signed Bill of Sale must be received before the car will be released.
6. Any car not picked-up within 90 days after auction end will be subject to a $50 per day storage charge, unless I approve another arrangement in writing.
7. Buyer’s electronic bid is a binding agreement. Buyer intends to be bound by this agreement and to pay for any item purchased.
Lexus SC for Sale
- 2009 lexus sc430 convert platinum mica 16k mi rare opportunity last year made(US $46,744.00)
- Navigation 6 disc premium sound power hard top xm(US $33,990.00)
- Lexus 2008 sc430, convertible hard top.(US $37,599.00)
- 1997 lexus sc300 pearl white like new(US $6,800.00)
- 2008 lexus sc430 convertible 4.3l hid only 34k miles all power private owner(US $25,999.00)
- Lexus sc430 convrtb salvage rebuildable repairable wrecked project damaged fixer(US $6,995.00)
Auto Services in Massachusetts
Westover Auto Salvage ★★★★★
Watertown Towing ★★★★★
Total Auto Repair ★★★★★
Tom`s Automotive ★★★★★
Supreme Auto Body ★★★★★
Squire Road Auto Repair ★★★★★
Online Find of the Day: Lexus-engined Mercedes pickup is a vintage hybridTue, 16 Sep 2014
You have to love someone who gets incredibly committed to a very weird idea. What you see for sale here is a right-hand drive 1971 Mercedes-Benz 220D in South Africa, but this old Mercedes is now converted into a pickup, complete with bed cover, and there's big secret under the hood, too.
The pickup conversion appears well done based on seller Sedgefield Classic Cars' photos. Even the tonneau cover fits well. You could almost believe that this Mercedes lived its life as a Chevrolet El Camino-like pickup from the very beginning.
However, the rear-quarters conversion might not be the weirdest thing about this Mercedes. The original diesel is gone from the engine bay in favor of a Lexus V8. It seems really odd to pop the hood and find a Japanese mill in this German car, but the photos make it look like a fairly well performed swap. So, bravo to the crazy thinking. According to the seller speaking to Autoblog by email, "as far as we can establish, this was done a few years ago, with all Lexus components."
2013 Lexus LS460 F-Sport AWDMon, 22 Apr 2013
There's a guy that goes to my gym who can't get enough of the Lexus LS - let's call him Gary. Gary's the guy - you've probably got one at your gym, or coffee shop, or some other public but quasi-social location - who talks to everyone he meets. Sit next to him on the rowing machine or run by him on the track, and he's almost certainly going to bend your ear for a minute or 20. Gary is in his mid-60s, a business owner, and the super-proud owner of a 2013 Lexus LS.
Not being a shy man, Gary will be the first one to tell you that he didn't do much comparative shopping (he "drove by" the BMW dealership, and looked at a 7 Series "on the computer"). Being a satisfied former owner of multiple Lexus RXs, there was probably only a tiny statistical chance that Gary wouldn't end up in an LS when it came time for him to treat himself to the tricked out luxury car that he'd wanted for a long time. Still, when I found myself chatting with Gary about his new LS, right after I had spent a wintry week in the 2013 LS460 F-Sport AWD, I figured that he'd have some light to shed on the car.
2015 Lexus RC 350 F Sport snarls in Switzerland with darkened demeanorTue, 04 Mar 2014
Lexus is finally ready to return to the coupe market with the new RC, and while we already saw it in Detroit, it brought the new RC 350 F Sport version for the Geneva Motor Show.
The car packs 306 horsepower and 277 pound-feet from its 3.5-liter V6 and is meant to sit between the standard RC 350 Sport Coupe and the full bore RC F.
Most obvious when you glimpse the coupe is the more aggressive spindle grille with a new mesh treatment and dark, 19-inch F Sport wheels. The interior also receives a host of upgrades with Rioja Red leather and Silver Performance trim, plus perforated leather trim on the steering wheel and shift knob. There is a bit of LFA inspiration as well with the F Sport getting its moving center ring instrument display. It is not all about better style though because the coupe also gets adaptive dampers and an optional four-wheel steering system.