1985 Jeep Cj-7 Laredo on 2040-cars
Glendale, California, United States
Engine:6
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Interior Color: Black
Make: Jeep
Number of Cylinders: 6
Model: CJ
Trim: Laredo
Warranty: No
Drive Type: all wheels
Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Leather Seats
Mileage: 0
Exterior Color: Red
Jeep CJ for Sale
Collectors jeep cj7 4x4 6c. automatic 14,000 miles(US $22,000.00)
1978 jeep cj5 renegade
Jeep cj7 lifted. red, nice
Jeep cj7 1982(US $22,500.00)
83 cj 7 / absolute head turner(US $18,500.00)
Jeep cj-5 classic, 6 cyl, 1977(US $1,095.00)
Auto Services in California
Zube`s Import Auto Sales ★★★★★
Yosemite Machine ★★★★★
Woodland Smog ★★★★★
Woodland Motors Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC ★★★★★
Willy`s Auto Service ★★★★★
Western Brake & Tire ★★★★★
Auto blog
New spy photos of the next Jeep Wrangler reveal a backup camera
Fri, Feb 24 2017The new Jeep Wrangler JL is on the way, and we have new spy photos that give us our best look yet. The few vehicles seen in these photos all appear to be the four-door Wrangler Unlimited model, but we know the two-door and pick-up versions are coming as well. No word on when the new model, code-named JL, will debut, but don't expect to wait too much longer before Jeep finally finishes pulling off the wraps. While the Wrangler still is covered in test car camouflage, the "diaper" coverings have been removed from the side. But we still can't tell how the new removable roof and side panels will fit. One new nugget that we can spot is the spare-mounted backup camera. At least the Wrangler is keeping its rear-mounted spare. The overall shape hasn't changed much, but there would be pitchforks and fire in Toledo if Jeep strayed too far from the current design. Like the Porsche 911, the Wrangler's general design is permanently etched in stone. The grille is exposed on a few shots showing the new back-canted seven-slot setup that recalls the YJ generation of Wranglers. The windshield on the new model now appears to be fixed and tilted at more of an angle. Like we said, small changes. Related Video: Featured Gallery 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Spy Shots Image Credit: Spied Bilde Spy Photos Jeep SUV Off-Road Vehicles jeep wrangler unlimited jeep wrangler jl
FCA to recall nearly 900,000 vehicles that don't meet emissions standards
Wed, Mar 13 2019WASHINGTON — Fiat Chrysler Automobiles will recall 862,520 gasoline-powered vehicles in the United States that do not meet U.S. emissions standards, the Environmental Protection Agency said on Wednesday. The recall was prompted by in-use emissions investigations conducted by the EPA and in-use testing conducted by Fiat Chrysler as required by U.S. regulations, the agency said. EPA said it will continue to investigate other Fiat Chrysler vehicles that are potentially noncompliant and may become the subject of future recalls. The recall includes 2011-2016 Dodge Journeys, 2011-2014 Chrysler 200s and Dodge Avengers, 2011-2012 Dodge Calibers and 2011-2016 Jeep Compass/Patriots. Fiat Chrysler said in a statement the EPA announcement "has no safety implications. Nor are there any associated fines." "The issue was discovered by FCA during routine in-use emissions testing and reported to the agency," the company said. "We began contacting affected customers last month to advise them of the needed repairs, which will be provided at no charge." Its U.S.-traded shares were down 1 percent. "EPA welcomes the action by Fiat Chrysler to voluntarily recall its vehicles that do not meet U.S. emissions standards," EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler said in a statement. "We will provide assistance to consumers navigating the recall and continue to ensure that auto manufacturers abide by our nation's laws designed to protect human health and the environment." Fiat Chrysler owners can continue to drive their vehicles, the government said. Due to the "large number of vehicles involved and the need to supply replacement components — specifically to the vehicle's catalytic converter — this recall will be implemented in phases during the 2019," the EPA said In January, Fiat Chrysler agreed to a settlement worth about $800 million to resolve claims by the U.S. Justice Department and state of California that it used illegal software to produce false results on Ran and Jeep vehicles. But that incident involved diesel engines. It is awaiting the outcome of a criminal probe. The hefty penalty was the latest fallout from the U.S. government's stepped-up enforcement of vehicle emissions rules after Volkswagen AG admitted in September 2015 to intentionally evading emissions rules.
NHTSA, IIHS, and 20 automakers to make auto braking standard by 2022
Thu, Mar 17 2016The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and virtually every automaker in the US domestic market have announced a pact to make automatic emergency braking standard by 2022. Here's the full rundown of companies involved: BMW, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar Land Rover, Kia, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Tesla, Toyota, Volkswagen, and Volvo (not to mention the brands that fall under each automaker's respective umbrella). Like we reported yesterday, AEB will be as ubiquitous in the future as traction and stability control are today. But the thing to note here is that this is not a governmental mandate. It's truly an agreement between automakers and the government, a fact that NHTSA claims will lead to widespread adoption three years sooner than a formal rule. That fact in itself should prevent up to 28,000 crashes and 12,000 injuries. The agreement will come into effect in two waves. For the majority of vehicles on the road – those with gross vehicle weights below 8,500 pounds – AEB will need to be standard equipment by September 1, 2022. Vehicles between 8,501 and 10,000 pounds will have an extra three years to offer AEB. "It's an exciting time for vehicle safety. By proactively making emergency braking systems standard equipment on their vehicles, these 20 automakers will help prevent thousands of crashes and save lives," said Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx said in an official statement. "It's a win for safety and a win for consumers." Read on for the official press release from NHTSA. Related Video: U.S. DOT and IIHS announce historic commitment of 20 automakers to make automatic emergency braking standard on new vehicles McLEAN, Va. – The U.S. Department of Transportation's National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety announced today a historic commitment by 20 automakers representing more than 99 percent of the U.S. auto market to make automatic emergency braking a standard feature on virtually all new cars no later than NHTSA's 2022 reporting year, which begins Sept 1, 2022. Automakers making the commitment are Audi, BMW, FCA US LLC, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar Land Rover, Kia, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi Motors, Nissan, Porsche, Subaru, Tesla Motors Inc., Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo Car USA.






















