1978 International Scout Ii Off Road Vehicle on 2040-cars
Conestoga, Pennsylvania, United States
1978 International Scout II Off Road Vehicle
345 V8, Dana 44 rears w/ 5.38 ratio, dana 20 transfer case, 4 sp. manual trans w/granny gear, 10,000lb winch, lock out hubs, mean green high torque starter, 36' super swamper tires 80% tread w/ spare wheel and tire, 4-6" suspension lift, revolver shackles on rear springs, spring over suspension, locker in rear w/dana 44 axles, heavy duty front and rear bumpers, full roll cage, 4 captains chairs, CB radio, soft top w/soft doors and comes with hardtop w/hard doors, heavy duty nerd bars, semi hydraulic steering, 2 batteries, ps cooler, aux fan for cooling, removable scooped hood.
Runs good, starts right up, idles great, burns no oil, 4WD works good.
Body is good (little rust) aside from typical dents from taking the vehicle off road, cut fenders for tire clearance, floors good.
The truck is currently set up for off road terrain however it could be put back to street legal with minimal modifications to the front axle and cutting/re-welding axle ends for correct caster and camber.
If you want a unstoppable off road vehicle, this is your truck.
Please call or email for additional information
International Harvester Scout for Sale
- 1979 scout ii rallye traveler 4x4 california survivor
- 1980 international scout ii base sport utility 2-door 3.2l(US $5,500.00)
- 1980 international scout ii ... restored with many extras(US $24,000.00)
- 1977 international scout ii 4x4 base sport utility 2-door 5.6l 1 owner
- The most beautiful international scout on the planet
- 1980 internation scout 4x4 ls1 v8 450hp 4l60e power steering disc brakes a/c!!!(US $21,750.00)