2009 Hummer H3t Alpha on 2040-cars
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
2009 Hummer H3T Alpha. This truck is near perfect and has never given me any problems at all. It has the locking front and rear diffs and has the adventure and lux package.
Below is a list of things and upgrades done to it professionally:
- 20 inch KMC Slide rims wrapped in 275/55R20 Cooper Discover ATP Tires (all rims are in perfect condition as the pictures show)
- Custom Spyder Auto LED taillights
- Viper alarm system with remote start
- Custom single exhaust (Sounds amazing without being obnoxious with a nice grumble)
- Airdoc intake
- Superchips tune (comes with the hummer so you can choose stock, economy, towing or performance tune)
- Bilstein 5100 series shocks all the way around
- Drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic brake pads
- Alpine INE-W960 Deck that also plays DVDs and has navigation which works way better than the stock GM Navigation. Has Bluetooth, back up camera, Satellite radio, etc.
- Rockford Fosgate speakers in all 4 doors, tweeters and a 100% custom sub-woofer box with Rockford 10inch sub enclosed. This system is great for anyone with extremely great sound and bass. (It is fully adjustable to the kind of music and the people listening so you can rock on or turn it down for the elderly or whatever)
- Alpine deck to power all of the perfectly balanced audio
-New radiator, sway bar links, control arms, rack and pinion and optima battery.
Hummer H3 for Sale
- North korea central bool [url=https://www.datanumen.com/outlook-repair/]central - korea[/url](US $301.00)
- 2009 himmer h3(US $1,600.00)
- So generierån sie åin pàssives einêîmmån von 19978 eur ðro Ìonat: http://6i9.co/3nmh
wåg, um ðassives Åinkommen 17965 eur ðro Ìînat zu vårdienen: https://ecuadortenisclub.com/millioneuro728633
verdienån sie 17995 eur ðassives Åinêîmmen ðro monàt im jahr 2020: https://links.wtf/pdmf
wåg, um 17454 eur ðrî Ìînat im ðàssivån einêommen zu vårdiånån: http://freeurlredirect.com/millioneuro616484
wie man ðàssives Åinêîmmån mit nur 16984 eur årziålt: https://shorturl.ac/eurmillion292374(US $11.00)
- Hît offer. datàbaså of email àddråsses over 30 000 000: http://pmyewvk.prodivorce.org/99ff6(US $11.00)
- Coindump - a new cryptocurrency based on a dump of cryptocurrencies.
the rate of cd is growing every day.
50 cd and 0.00005 btc for registration
- 2008 hummer h3 4x4(US $13,300.00)
Auto Services in Arizona
Thomas Bishop Automotive ★★★★★
Sonny`s Upholstery ★★★★★
Ramirez Wheel Fashion ★★★★★
Auto blogMon, 15 Mar 2010
Lynch Hummer dealership in Chesterfield, Missouri - Click above for image gallery
You've heard of art imitating life? Well how about life imitating war? That's another story entirely, but not so far fetched when it comes to the Hummer. The sport-'ute that met the public eye during Operation Desert Storm has all but completely gone through its entire life cycle in the intervening years: first as a military-only vehicle, the original model became available to the public, then GM bought the rights and started churning out pickup-based H2s and H3s, the U.S. armed forces went back Iraq, the original H1 was discontinued and now GM is preparing to wind down the brand entirely. But not before one last pistol-shootin' hoorah, courtesy of the one dealership that arguably sees the truck for what it is more than any other: Lynch Hummer.
The St. Louis-area franchise made headlines last year when they started filling their emptying showroom with gun racks, selling firearms to make up for dwindling sales in the gigantic SUVs. Now the dealership is connecting the dots with a one-of-a-kind promotion: Buy a Hummer, get a free shotgun.
Architects Craig Hodges and HsinMing Fung joined forces in 1984 to create their agency HplusF. Since then, the pair have gone on to apply their stylistic skill to the UCLA library, Hollywood Bowl, Egyptian Theater and a number of other works of architectural art. HplusF also tackles unique installations and showpieces, one of which involves the now-departed Hummer brand.
What could easily be a luxury apartment in the video game Fallout 3 is in fact HplusF's HummerHaus. Eight identical Hummer body shells wrap around a a steel skeleton to form a living space like no other.
Of course, this is merely a concept, but it's a rather interesting one. Could old vehicles be rehabbed into affordable living spaces? Could the Hummer body have a new lease on life after it was cut from the General Motors family?
2011 MEV Hummer HX - Click above to watch the video after the jump
The 2008 Hummer HX concept was supposed to be General Motors' answer to the Jeep Wrangler. To put it mildly, that failed to materialize. General Motors killed Hummer as part of its bankruptcy-induced limb severing in 2009, before the HX could be brought to fruition as the H4, as had been rumored.
For those of you who wish the HX had indeed surfaced, we have some excellent news: My Electric Vehicle, or MEV, has appropriated the HX concept, added an electric drivetrain and created the MEV Hummer HX. The MEV HX is a fully electric golf cart resort vehicle, licensed by GM and sporting Hummer wheels and skid plates.