Coupe 2 Door 145090 Miles Special Edition Automatic A/c Keyless Entry on 2040-cars
Rowley, Massachusetts, United States
Engine:2.4L 2354CC l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
For Sale By:Dealer
Body Type:Coupe
Fuel Type:GAS
Transmission:Automatic
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Make: Honda
Model: Accord
Options: CD Player
Trim: SE Coupe 2-Door
Safety Features: Side Airbags
Power Options: Power Windows
Drive Type: FWD
Mileage: 145,090
Number of Doors: 2
Sub Model: LX SE AT
Exterior Color: Silver
Number of Cylinders: 4
Interior Color: Black
Honda Accord for Sale
2010 honda accord ex-l sedan (certified) leather,sunroof,aux port,cruise
2010 honda accord lx sedan 4 cyl. (certified) power pack,aux port,cruise, cd
2013 honda accord sdn c
2012 honda accord ex-l coupe 2-door 3.5l with navigation & hfp package(US $22,850.00)
2007 honda accord
Honda accord lx 5 speed manual rear spoiler(US $4,200.00)
Auto Services in Massachusetts
York Ford ★★★★★
Westgate Tire & Auto Ctr ★★★★★
Universal Auto Body Inc ★★★★★
Tom`s Automotive ★★★★★
The Garage ★★★★★
Sorrenti Auto Services ★★★★★
Auto blog
Honda Accord Hybrid falls well short of 47 mpg, says Consumer Reports [w/video]
Thu, 29 May 2014Do not poke Consumer Reports with the hybrid fuel economy stick. That seems to be the lesson illustrated here yet again. The Honda Accord Hybrid is the latest to arouse the ratings bear, returning "just" 40 combined mpg in CR testing. Even so, that makes it "a class leader for fuel economy among midsized sedans," besting even the Civic Hybrid in CR testing, but that's still a lucky roll of the dice short of its EPA rating of 47 mpg. Remember, it was back in December 2012 that CR knocked the Ford Fusion and C-Max hybrid models for the exact same failing: certified with an EPA-rated 47 mpg but delivering "just" 40 mpg.
Beyond that, while the Accord Hybrid earned a lower overall score than the traditional gasoline Accord because of its ride, handling and refinement issues, it gets unqualified applause from the institute for its "very impressive hybrid system."
It will be interesting to see if CR's findings will negatively impact the model's sales, which to this point have been impressive enough that demand is outstripping supply. In the meantime, you can check out CR's brief video review of the Accord Hybrid below, and check out the magazine's press release chiding its mpg rating.
Japanese automakers welcome North American trade deal, fear what's next
Tue, Oct 2 2018TOKYO — Toyota, Nissan and Mazda welcomed on Tuesday the revised North America trade deal that left Japanese automakers unscathed, but they may face a bumpy ride when Washington and Tokyo hold new talks on over $40 billion of annual U.S. auto imports from Japan. The United States and Canada reached an agreement on Sunday to update the 1994 North American Free Trade Agreement after Washington had forged a separate trade deal with Mexico in August. The updated deal effectively maintains the auto industry's current footprint in North America, and spares Canada and Mexico from the prospect of U.S. national security tariffs on their vehicles. Mazda, which ships cars to the United States from Mexico and Japan, called the deal a "big step forward". Nissan, which makes the cars it sells in the United States locally as well as in Mexico, Japan and other countries, said it was "encouraged" by the agreement. Toyota, Japan's biggest automaker, said it was "pleased" that a basic deal was reached. Other automakers were not immediately available for comment. While the deal has removed the risk that the disintegration of the pact would have posed to automakers, bigger risks loom large for Japanese firms as a chunk of the roughly 7 million cars they sold in the U.S. last year were shipped from Japan, and a trade deal between Washington and Tokyo has yet to be agreed. The United States and Japan last week agreed to begin fresh trade talks, with U.S. President Donald Trump seeking to address Japan's $69 billion trade surplus, of which nearly two-thirds comes from auto exports. Washington is also investigating the possibility of slapping 25 percent tariffs on auto imports on national security grounds, although it has agreed with Japan to put any new tariffs on hold during the talks. Analysts say the United States may take a tougher stance on auto imports from Japan than from its neighbors. "If Japan requests an exemption from the 25 percent tariffs under consideration, Washington could propose a more strict cap on imports than it agreed to with Mexico and Canada," said Koji Endo, senior analyst at SBI Securities. "That would be a risk." This could be a big blow to Japan, as the United States is a key source of revenue for Japanese automakers including Toyota, Nissan and Honda. The U.S. market accounts for a quarter or more of their annual global vehicle sales, and of their total U.S.
McLaren, Honda confirm F1 divorce, coupling with new partners
Fri, Sep 15 2017The news broke recently that McLaren F1 and its engine partner Honda would split ways after the 2017 season. Neither party commented the news initially, but there is now a confirmation from both sides. In addition, McLaren confirmed today that they will be using Renault engines for the next three F1 seasons. This will be the first time that a McLaren Renault F1 car will compete. McLaren's Executive Chairman Shaikh Mohammed bin Essa Al Khalifa praised Honda in his statement, while acknowledging that the 2015-2017 joint venture hasn't been successful enough: "Although our partnership has not produced the desired success, that does not diminish the great history our two companies have enjoyed together, nor our continued efforts to achieve success in Formula 1. At this point in time, it is in the best interests of both companies that we pursue our racing ambitions separately." Zak Brown, McLaren's Executive Director echoed that statement, adding that "It is certainly not for the want of effort on the part of either Honda or McLaren," and that the company hopes to see Honda get back to the top. At the moment McLaren has achieved 11 points and ninth place in the standings, with Honda power. Regarding Renault, Brown said, "Today's announcement gives us the stability we need to move ahead with our chassis and technical program for 2018 without any further hesitation." This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. As for Honda, they announced today that an agreement was reached on providing engines for Scuderia Toro Rosso for the 2018 season. As Honda's president Takahiro Hachigo said, "Toro Rosso is an experienced team with a youthful energy and history of nurturing the stars of the future. Everyone at Honda is looking forward to working with Toro Rosso." About McLaren, Hachigo said, "Honda will continue the fight together with McLaren all the way to the end of the 2017 season, and then continue its F1 racing activities in 2018 and beyond." Related Video: News Source: Honda, Formula 1Image Credit: Xavier Bonilla/NurPhoto via Getty Images Motorsports Honda McLaren Renault Racing Vehicles F1 toro rosso renault sport scuderia toro rosso takahiro hachigo




















