1960 Ford Thunderbird Convertible on 2040-cars
Houston, Texas, United States
Body Type:2 door Convertible
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:352 V-8
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Model: Thunderbird
Trim: 2 door
Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats, CD Player, Convertible
Drive Type: automatic
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Seats
Mileage: 200
Exterior Color: Monte Carlo Red
Interior Color: Red and white
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Number of Cylinders: 8
Ford Thunderbird for Sale
1957 ford thunderbird hardtop convertible! one of the best years for the t-bird!(US $22,995.00)
2003 ford thunderbird roadster convertible 2-door 3.9l(US $18,900.00)
Annniversary t bird 13k one owner(US $25,000.00)
1963 thunderbird(US $12,000.00)
W/hardtop de convertible 3.9l cd rear wheel drive tires - front performance abs
007 limited convertible 3.9l cd convertible hardtop 8 speakers am/fm radio
Auto Services in Texas
Zepco ★★★★★
Z Max Auto ★★★★★
Young`s Trailer Sales ★★★★★
Woodys Auto Repair ★★★★★
Window Magic ★★★★★
Wichita Alignment & Brake ★★★★★
Auto blog
'Car Wars' says Ford, Honda to pick up share, Fiat-Chrysler ambitions downplayed
Sat, 14 Jun 2014Don't look for a tremendous shifts in automotive market share over the next three years because it might not be coming. That's at least according to the annual Car Wars report by John Murphy, from Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Research.
In the report's analysis of automakers' market share from 2013 to 2017, it predicts only small changes among the major companies. Ford and Honda see the biggest positive effect with an estimated 0.5 percent increase in their shares over the next three years; to 16.2 percent and 10.3 percent respectively. On the flip side, European automakers and Nissan are expected to lose 0.2 percent each to fall to 8.3 percent and 7.8 percent each respectively. The rest of the industry is predicted to hold steady as it is now.
The biggest loser in that prediction might be Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles. The report certainly throws a wet blanket on its plan for significant gains in market share. Murphy told The Detroit News that the company's goal was "almost unattainable."
Will the new Ford GT race at Le Mans?
Tue, Jan 13 2015Ford stole the spotlight here on the floor of the Detroit Auto Show this year with the reveal of the new GT. Its carbon-fiber chassis, 600-plus-horsepower EcoBoost engine and radical aerodynamic shape made sure of that, but flanking it with the debuts of the Mustang GT350R and F-150 Raptor didn't hurt any, either. Any racing fan looking at the new Blue Oval supercar, however, had to wonder whether Dearborn is planning on putting it on the race track. The House that Hank Built is, after all, a known entity in motor racing. It may be canceling its V8 Supercars program Down Under, withdrawn its support from the World Rally Championship, and it's been years since it's competed in Formula One or Indy. But it still competes in the United SportsCar Championship, NASCAR, NHRA and a variety of motor racing disciplines. One of its most famous and celebrated of racing endeavors, however, came in the form of the original GT40 that brought Ford four consecutive victories at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, starting with a dominant one-two-three finish in 1966. It's the 50th anniversary of that landmark win which the new Ford GT celebrates, but while the press materials made clear reference to that historical event, any mention of a return as was previously speculated was carefully omitted. That, according to Autosport, could come down purely to the ACO, the organizers of the event and sanctioning body for its associated series, which has yet to announce the revised format for the GTE class under which a potential Ford GT racer would compete in 2016. Longtime Ford racing partner Multimatic is said to have closely consulted with the ACO on the formation of those rules, however, and assuming they're finally formulated to Dearborn's liking, we could be looking at a GTE-spec Ford GT to return to La Sarthe next year in celebration of that landmark victory half a century prior. Chip Ganassi Racing – which races under Chevy power in NASCAR and Indy but recently switched to Ford for its Daytona Prototype – is said to be in line to field the car on Dearborn's behalf. If given the green light, it would be the first time Ford would field a factory effort at Le Mans since the C100 project under the Group C category in the early 1980s. A racing version of the previous Ford GT was prepared by Switzerland-based Matech a few years ago, but without factory support or notable success beyond the FIA GT3 European Championship.
Ford investing $2.5 billion in two new plants in Mexico
Mon, Apr 20 2015Automobile production keeps ramping up in Mexico. Last week alone, Toyota announced a new plant it's building south of the border, and news broke that Hyundai is looking into the same. Now Ford has announced a multi-billion-dollar initiative that will see it building two new facilities in Mexico, as well. Though neither will be a final assembly plant, both promise to break new ground for the automotive industry in Mexico – at least as far as Ford is concerned. The first is a new engine facility to be built at Ford's existing plant in Chihuahua. The fruit of a $1.1-billion investment will see the Blue Oval produce new gasoline engines for use in North America, South America and Asia-Pacific, creating 1,300 new jobs in the process. Ford will also be investing another $200 million to expand its inline-four and diesel engine production lines at the same plant. The move will create another 500 new jobs and make Ford's Chihuahua engine plant the largest in Mexico, according to the company's press release. Ford has also announced the building of its first transmission facility in Mexico, to be constructed within Getrag's plant in Irapuato in the state of Guanajuato. The $1.2-billion investment will create 2,000 new jobs and be charged with exporting two new automatic transmissions to markets around the world. The announcement comes on the 90th anniversary of Ford's presence in Mexico, dating back to 1925. Currently the company produces the Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ in Mexico, as well as numerous Duratec and diesel engines. Related Video: FORD ANNOUNCES $2.5 BILLION USD INVESTMENT FOR NEW ENGINE, TRANSMISSION PLANTS IN MEXICO - Ford is investing $2.5 billion USD in new engine and transmission plants in the Mexican states of Chihuahua and Guanajuato, respectively - Approximately 3,800 direct jobs will be generated through three projects – a new engine plant in Chihuahua, expansion of Ford's I-4 and diesel engine lines in Chihuahua and a new transmission plant – Ford's first in Mexico – in Guanajuato - The investment is part of the company's One Ford plan, which emphasizes global competitiveness. The news comes as Ford celebrates its 90thyear in Mexico Further building its lineup of increasingly fuel-efficient engines and transmissions, Ford today announced a $2.5 billion investment in two new facilities building a new generation of engines and transmissions in the states of Chihuahua and Guanjuato, respectively.






