|
A/c Climate control, 6 way power driver’s seat, AM/FM cd
player with clock, MP3 audio input jack, Message center with compass,. Traction
control, Power windows locks and mirrors, Front seat and side air bags, safety
canopy 2 rows, anti-lock brakes, keyless entry and key pad, 3.5l v6 duratec
engine 6 speed auto transmission Everything on the car works as it should, also has new tires The car has a dealer installed mobile ease system which is a
wireless Bluetooth hands free system for your cell phone |
Ford Taurus for Sale
Auto Services in South Carolina
Vizible Changez Collision Center ★★★★★
Troy`s Muffler ★★★★★
Taylor Automotive Service & Repair Inc ★★★★★
Professional Tire and Radiator ★★★★★
Polaris Suzuki Go Powersports ★★★★★
Plyler Auto Sales ★★★★★
Auto blog
Watch Ford build a Mustang atop Burj Khalifa, world's tallest building
Sun, Nov 23 2014In 1965, a Ford Mustang Convertible proudly went on display at the top of the Empire State Building, the world's tallest building at the time. Earlier this year, the Blue Oval recreated the stunt by bringing the latest droptop 'Stang to the sky-high structure. Unfortunately, while still iconic, the New York skyscraper has lost the world title. Of course, an automaker can't let something like that get in the way of a good publicity stunt. For the inauguration of the Ford business unit in the Middle East and Africa, the brand gave the 2015 Mustang Convertible an even bigger building to climb – the biggest in fact. The droptop made its way to the 112th floor of the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. To put a final topper on the whole event, executive chairman Bill Ford was the one to place the car's famous badge, making it complete. Like with the Empire State Building spectacle, getting the Mustang to the top wasn't as simple as just driving it off the elevator. Check out the video above to see how it was done, and scroll down to read Ford's press release about the event. NEW MUSTANG UNVEILED ON WORLD'S TALLEST BUILDING, BURJ KHALIFA Bill Ford helps inaugurate Ford's latest business unit, Middle East and Africa, an exciting, vibrant region that represents the final frontier for growth in the auto industry Ford pledged to launch 25 vehicles in region by 2016, including the all-new Mustang debuting next year Industry sales in Middle East & Africa are expected to grow 40 per cent to 5.5 million vehicles by 2020 Dubai, U.A.E., Nov. 20, 2014 – Ford Motor Company underscored its growing ambitions in the Middle East and Africa, with the dramatic introduction of the all-new Mustang on Dubai's Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. Ford Executive Chairman Bill Ford capped the live-action event by delivering the iconic pony badge to the 2015 yellow Mustang on the 112th floor of the skyscraper. The event was viewed live around the world on YouTube as well as by approximately 10,000 fans gathered in the Dubai Downtown area, overlooking the Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa. (To see a replay, click on this link.) "Today we planted the Ford flag in the Middle East & Africa, an exciting, vibrant region that represents the final frontier for growth in the auto industry," Bill Ford said.
Ford defends plan to shareholders: ‘We're simply reinventing the American car’
Fri, May 11 2018Ford's top executives took heat from shareholders over their plan to do away with sedans as we know them in Ford's North American lineup, as the company held its annual meeting Thursday. Critics said the plan to shelve the Fiesta, Focus and Taurus, reduce the Focus to one crossover model, and concentrate on high-margin trucks and SUVs was a shortsighted abandonment of entire market segments of affordable vehicles. "This doesn't mean we intend to lose those customers," Ford CEO Jim Hackett said. "We want to give them what they're telling us they really want. We're simply reinventing the American car." Ford has said SUVs/crossovers and pickups will constitute 90 percent of its North American lineup by 2020. And though only the Mustang and new Focus Active will remain, it plans to add new vehicles going forward that offer better fuel economy and utility, including EVs and hybrids. Hackett characterized the shift not as an abandonment of traditional cars but as a transformation of them. "We don't want anyone to think we're leaving anything," Hackett said. "We're just moving to a modern version. This is an exciting new generation of vehicles coming from Ford." It was Hackett's first annual meeting as CEO, and for the second year it was conducted online rather than in person. The change to Ford's lineup is part of Hackett's overall plan to cut $25.2 billion in costs by the year 2022. Executive Chairman Bill Ford Jr. blamed the negative reaction to the lineup plan on media coverage. "I wish the coverage had been a little different," he said. "If you got beyond the headline, you'll see we're adding to our product lineup and by 2020 we'll have the freshest showroom in the industry. The headlines look like Ford's retreating. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth." While Ford was clear about its plans for the Blue Oval, it has been less clear about the Lincoln brand. Hackett on Thursday said only that the Lincoln Continental, re-introduced just two years ago, would continue "through its life cycle" — but it has been such a slow seller that rumor has Ford killing the Continental again after that, and Hackett made no mention of a new generation. Presumably the MKZ sedan will go away when its twin the Ford Fusion does, but although Ford has outlined end dates for other models, the Fusion's departure is open-ended. The stock price has been a frustration for investors for years and has fallen 12 percent since the first of the year.
All eyes on Detroit as automakers prepare for slow, careful reopening of plants
Thu, May 14 2020DETROIT — The U.S. factories that make Fords, Chevys and Jeeps are coming back to life this week as workers install new safety equipment and wake up machines ahead of the high-stakes restart the Detroit automakers plan to launch on Monday. Ford, General Motors and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles all plan to reopen North American factories on May 18. The reopening of the U.S. auto sector will be a closely watched test of whether workers across a range of industries can return to factories in large numbers without a resurgence of COVID-19 infections. How well the automakers do will be significant for the U.S. economy, as nearly 1 million workers are employed in the sector. Executives at Ford and GM said separately this week the companies have not recorded any cases of COVID-19 transmission in plants outside the United States since adopting new safety protocols. Those procedures include mandatory face masks, separation of workers on assembly lines, frequent cleaning of work areas and requirements that workers pass through temperature monitors and report any symptoms before entering a plant. The Detroit Three have taken unprecedented steps to share information about coronavirus safety practices and develop a common set of workplace standards for their restarts, working with the United Auto Workers union, executives said. "We thought it was critical that we did it together," Ford manufacturing and labor chief Gary Johnson told Reuters. "We've never done this as an industry." The Detroit automakers will restart U.S. plants without regular testing of workers, because they do not have access to sufficient testing capacity, executives and UAW officials said. They will test workers who report COVID-19 symptoms or have fevers discovered by temperature scanners installed at factory entrances. "We have to continue to push for this testing," United Auto Workers union Vice President Cindy Estrada told Reuters on Wednesday. "Unless we have testing weekly to keep sick people out of the plant there is always a risk." Adopting new safety practices is just part of the work the companies must do to reopen after an extraordinary shutdown that has lasted two months. Â Wave zero At Ford, workers going in to ready factories are part of what Chief Operating Officer Jim Farley calls "wave zero." The work of wave zero employees "is really important for success of the startup," he said in an interview.
















1997 ford taurus g sedan 4-door 3.0l
1999 ford taurus 4 door gold
2005 burgundy sel!
2011 taurus sle heated seats bluetooth leather call greg 888-696-0646
Nice clean 2007 ford taurus sel v6 sedan
2014 ford taurus sho awd