2005 Ford Taurus Se 4 Door Sedan on 2040-cars
Salem, Oregon, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:3.0L V6 OHV 12V FFV
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Transmission:Automatic
Model: Taurus
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Trim: SE
Options: CD Player, Tilt Wheel
Drive Type: FWD
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Rear Window Defogger, Safety Partition
Mileage: 124,448
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Mirrors
Exterior Color: Blue
Interior Color: Gray
Number of Cylinders: 6
Disability Equipped: No
Ford Taurus for Sale
2012 ford taurus limited 3.5l v6 24v sedan bluetooth backup camera cd leather(US $31,999.00)
4dr sdn limi 3.5l cd power windows power door locks tilt wheel cruise control(US $24,833.00)
1993 ford taurus sho sedan 4-door 3.2l **only 2 owners **
2010 ford taurus se sedan 4-door 3.5l(US $11,995.00)
1996 ford taurus sho sedan 4-door 3.4l(US $7,000.00)
1998 ford taurus se comfort sedan 4-door 3.0l (no reserve)
Auto Services in Oregon
Vista Body Shop Inc ★★★★★
Tualatin Auto Body & So - Cal Northwest ★★★★★
Truck Designs Auto Body ★★★★★
Transmission Unlimited ★★★★★
Tom Denchel`s Country ★★★★★
The Ugly Chip ★★★★★
Auto blog
NHTSA probing 2000-2003 Ford Taurus and Mercury Sable models over throttle issue
Mon, 29 Oct 2012A potential issue with the speed control cable collar has got the 2003-20003 Ford Taurus and Mercury Sable under the spotlight of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. If the collar breaks it can cause the throttle to be stuck open.
The issue is limited to vehicles with the 3.0-liter V6 Duratec. There are just 50 complaints so far out of 310,000 cars, but the NHTSA has begun an investigation into whether a recall should be issued.
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer says manufacturing can reopen May 11
Thu, May 7 2020Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Thursday said the state's factories can reopen next Monday, May 11, removing one of the last major obstacles to North American automakers bringing thousands of laid-off employees back to work amid the coronavirus pandemic. While reopening the manufacturing sector, Whitmer also extended her state's stay-at-home order by about two weeks to May 28, citing a desire to avoid a second wave of COVID-19, the respiratory illness caused by the novel coronavirus. “WeÂ’re not out of the woods yet, but this is an important step forward," Whitmer said in a statement. "As we continue to phase in sectors of our economy, I will keep working around the clock to ensure our businesses adopt best practices to protect workers." This week, General Motors and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles said they were targeting resuming vehicle production in North America on May 18, but suppliers would need time to prepare ahead for that date. Ford has not said what date it is targeting. The governor previously extended the state's coronavirus stay-at-home order through May 15, but had lifted restrictions for some businesses. Neighboring Ohio had allowed manufacturing to resume this past Monday, putting pressure on Whitmer to follow suit. Michigan's shutdown had stymied efforts by the Detroit Three and rival automakers to restart vehicle assembly anywhere in the United States, because so many critical parts suppliers are based in the state. Automakers and their suppliers already have begun gearing up for a possible resumption of work at their U.S. plants, but needed the official go-ahead from Whitmer. Industry officials had been pressing Whitmer to allow suppliers to reopen starting May 11 so the automakers could resume operations on their target date. They also wanted the green light so they can press Mexico to open its auto sector as suppliers there are also critical for the industry restart. The automakers' plans were tacitly approved on Tuesday by the United Auto Workers union, which represents the Detroit automakers' hourly U.S. plant workers. The union had previously said early May was "too soon and too risky" to restart manufacturing. Under Whitmer's new order, factories must adopt measures to protect workers, including daily entry screening, no-touch temperature screening as soon as possible and use of protective gear like face masks. Automakers have already rolled out such policies.
Ford blamed in drug mule lawsuit
Tue, 30 Jul 2013If a college student is caught smuggling drugs across the border, one might think the kid got what was coming to him. But when a Mexican student at the University of Texas in El Paso was caught by Border Patrol agents with duffel bags filled with marijuana in his trunk, the man used a classic excuse: He claimed they weren't his.
While a claim like that is almost unbelievable, Ricardo Magallanes, the student, is now suing Ford for handling its vehicles' key codes negligently enough to allow drug smugglers to break into his Ford Focus and stash the drugs, The Daily Caller reports. The twist here is that four other people who lived in Juarez and worked in El Paso were involved in the same type of scheme - allegedly unwittingly, just like Magallanes - and all the cars were Fords except one model from General Motors. FBI agents also found an employee at a Dallas Ford dealership that had accessed the key codes to all four of the cannabis-stuffed Fords.
While we all may not own Fords, the case still causes us slight paranoia. We'll definitely be checking our trunks before we cross any more international borders.