2012 Ford Mustang on 2040-cars
Waxhaw, North Carolina, United States
Just email me at: email@example.com .
Selling my 2012 GT500. Non-Smoker. It has always been stored inside and is in excellent shape. I am the second
owner. No issues what so ever. Runs and drives great. Very clean. Mods were either all done myself, or at Richard
Petty’s Garage in Randleman, NC. 712 RWHP and 596 RWTQ on a DynoJet at Petty's Garage.
· * Kenny Bell Polished Mammoth 2.8 LC with 3” pulley. Purchased from Van at Revan Racing
· * KB Oval 168mm Throttle Body
· * Mammoth 5” Inlet System
· * ARH 1 7/8 Long Tubes with catless H-Pipe, stock mufflers
· * ID 1000 injectors
· * John Lund Custom Remote Tuned for 93 octane. Tune uploaded through SCTx4, that comes with the car.
· * Afco Dual Fan Heat Exchanger
· * Bob’s Oil separators for driver and passenger side
· * Driveshaft shop aluminum driveshaft
· * Ford Racing Brembo 6 Piston Brake Upgrade Kit Part # M-2300-T (Factory on 2013-14 GT500)
· * Steeda Billet Rear Lower Control Arms Spherical/Delrin Ends (Part #555-4407)
· * Speed of Sound Triple pillar with electronic Speedhut Fuel and Boost, along with an Aeroforce Interceptor
· Factory options were the SVT Performance Package, Recaro Seats, and Car Cover. Have original supercharger, fuel
injectors, air intake system, and exhaust that will go with the car. Seats originally had the red stripes in them.
(Red stripes were removed from car also.) New seat covers were purchased from a 2014 GT500.
Not Not looking for any trades. Thank you.
Ford Mustang for Sale
- 1969 ford mustang sportsroof(US $24,400.00)
- 1969 ford mustang mach 1(US $11,700.00)
- 1967 ford mustang(US $12,100.00)
- 2007 ford mustang(US $8,500.00)
- 1970 ford mustang(US $11,400.00)
- 1968 ford mustang shelby gt500(US $20,800.00)
Auto Services in North Carolina
Ward`s Automotive Ctr ★★★★★
Usa Auto Body ★★★★★
Unique Auto Sales ★★★★★
True2Form Collision Repair Centers ★★★★★
Triple A Automotive Towing & Recovery Services Inc. ★★★★★
Triangle Automotive Repair, Inc ★★★★★
2015 Ford Mustang already under recall, but just 53 unitsSun, 19 Oct 2014
Ford has issued a small - but significant - recall for one of its spotlight cars: the 2015 Mustang.
The recall affects just 53 cars, with 50 in the United States and three in Canada. Ford said the passenger side safety belt buckle tension sensor may not have been calibrated properly by the supplier. This could lead to "misclassification" of the passenger seat occupant, and could cause the airbag to deploy improperly.
A Ford spokesperson didn't immediately respond to a request for comment. In a statement, the automaker said it is not aware of any accidents or injuries, and dealers will replace the buckle assembly at no cost to customers. The cars affected were built at Flat Rock Assembly Plant in Michigan from Aug. 18 to Oct. 2.
Ford, Samsung shack up to bring regen braking to non-hybrid models [w/video]Mon, 09 Jun 2014
Ford must be desperate to get itself ready for the beach this summer because it is really trying to get into shape. Shortly after unveiling the Lightweight Concept that cut the weight of a Fusion down to that of a Fiesta, it's now the rest of the line's turn for improvement. The company is wrapping up a 10-year research project aimed at developing next-gen automotive batteries to improve efficiency.
Ford claims that 70 percent of its lineup will have stop/start tech by 2017. The key to this massive proliferation is its new dual-battery system that combines a lithium-ion battery with a lead-acid one and regenerative braking. The setup works by harvesting braking energy and converting it to electricity. When the vehicle stops, the engine shuts off, but the Li-ion battery has enough juice to keep the accessories running. The engine starts up again as drivers take their foot off the brake. The layout would mean less wasted gas while idling. It's already available on Ford hybrids and is somewhat similar to the i-Eloop capacitor-based system from Mazda.
The bigger challenge is tuning the regenerative braking right. While hybrid drivers may be a little more adventurous, when it comes to getting a hang of regen braking, conventional buyers might not be so open-minded. The systems have a tendency to be a little grabby at first and then taper off at very low speeds. Ford needs to make sure it's just right to avoid turning off buyers.
A tribute to William Clay FordTue, 11 Mar 2014
The passing of William Clay Ford has been a big event for the company he spent most of his life helping run. Ford spent 57 years working for his family's company. Considering the Blue Oval has been around for over 100 years, WCF's passing is the end of an era for the Dearborn-based manufacturer.
Ford's YouTube channel has issued a short memorial video highlighting the life of the longest-lived grandson of company founder Henry Ford. It follows William Clay from his time as a boy, showing him alongside his grandfather, through his younger years, and into his twilight, as the patriarch of the Ford family.
Take a look below for this touching memorial video on William Clay Ford.