1970 Ford Mustang Mach I on 2040-cars
Lone Oak, Texas, United States
Feel free to ask me any questions about the car : email@example.com .
1970 Mach I 302 Boss Look Mustang
Original 1970 Mach I, Competition Yellow, 4 speed, 351C 4BBL documented car (Marti Report included)
Has been complete rebuilt true to its history with 351C engine, 4BBL Holley Double Pumper Carb, bare metal repaint
in PPG clear coat base coat including bottom of car, engine bay, interior… complete “dip” in paint.
Example features how car has be dramatically improved from stock
· American Auto Wiring new wiring harness throughout.. include upgrades if wanted for AC, power everything
· Modern T5 5 speed with hydraulic clutch with external slave and master for easy adjustment and durability.
Filled with DOT 5 racing fluid
· Period Correct 351 Cleveleand engine fully BUILT with upgraded high lift COMP CAM, forged pistons with
11:1 compression, Harland Sharp Roller Rockers… very powerful estimate 500+ HP. Have not dynoed car but judging
by current performance and by forged piston compression, roller rockers / internals of engine, headers, Magnaflow
custom exhaust etc.
· Boss 302 finish out for that “look” but note could be converted to Mach I look in maybe a weekend…
Heat gun remove stripes, buff, add Mach I rocker moldings. Rear honey comb trim between tail lights and strip on
trunk lid. Trunk lid is original OEM Mach I trunk lid without Mustang letter holes. So pick you look you have
· Interior completely redone with Leather front seats done in larger more comfortable format then stock. New
headliner, sound deadening, dash, glass, rear trim, stereo etc. Note rear deck is covered in euro black vinyl,
hidden rear speakers for stereo
· Instrumentation is all modern digital but looks very OEM. New electronic tach, speedometer, odometer, hour
meter, oil pressure, temp gauges etc…. all new new all modern
· Original Hurst shifter connected to modern T5 shifter for OEM look with new performance
· Brand NEW staggered BFG raised white letter tires with larger rear tires then front brand new Mustang
upgraded 15 inch Magnum 500 wheels just like an OEM Boss
· Bottom of car and engine bay painted in Competition Yellow base coat and clear to give distinctive look.
If new owner wanted black engine bay could easily be changed - but doing in Yellow to match car was a big job and
nice appearance upgrade all done during completely disassembled shell stripped and painted. Note pictures of
complete restoration process available on request
· New Shaker ram air hood scoop with rebuilt Holley double pumper underneath :)
· All electrical work turn signals, lights, interior lights all redone and connected with all new American Auto
· Car lowered one stage with custom CJ Pony springs and all new OEM blue shocks
· Exhaust and headers all new. Magnaflow custom dual exhaust with Boss OEM turn down exhaust tips. Sounds
· New OEM threaded insert rear louvers.. .not cheap imitation OEM real stuff
· Build documentation included in car most brochures for new equipment like gauges, wiring harness, exhaust,
engine cam etc. included in notebook in trunk of car
Most of all this car “goes” and is fun and a great platform to use as is or add more for modern daily driver !
Final note is this is a true Mach I all documented and could be re-badged as Mach I in probably a couple of days.
Basically just add in rocker moldings, honeycomb between tail lights and remove stripes with heat gun and install
Mach I badges. So just a unique opportunity to have BOTH looks..... Boss 302 look just classic and this car much
more modern, higher performance, easier to maintain then stock Boss 302. A Boss 302 in same condition of this car
probably North of 85K or more. If in time you decide you prefer Mach I look quick and cheap to change. Even
deck lid is original Mach I without "Mustang" letters in lid. So a great
high performance, totally updated re-stomod car that you can enjoy has is or as Mach I look.
Ford Mustang for Sale
Auto Services in Texas
World Tech Automotive ★★★★★
Western Auto ★★★★★
Victor`s Auto Sales ★★★★★
Tune`s & Tint ★★★★★
Truman Motors ★★★★★
True Image Productions ★★★★★
Auto blogSun, 20 Jan 2013
Despite some truly impassioned pleading from Jay Leno himself - including calling on Arizona's notoriously Republican-rich voters to beat the $600,000 level set the last time Leno sold a vehicle for this particular charity... in California - bidding for George Bush's 2009 Ford F-150 pickup truck stalled at $300,000.
All proceeds will be sent to the Fisher House Foundation, so at least it's $300K going to a good cause. Feel free to check out the live image gallery above, which includes shots showing Leno's skills helming the auction, and read through the official auction description below.
*UPDATE: Video of the auction and Leno's prods to the crowd for more money can now be seen below.
Oprah Winfrey loves giving away cars. Not only has she given Pontiac G6 sedans and Volkswagen Beetle retro-mobiles to everyone in the audience of her past show, but the other night on Jimmy Kimmel Live! she gave another car away to one lucky audience member, while yelling her now-famous line: "You get a car!"
Although the acting of Oprah and Jimmy Kimmel was obviously staged for this giveaway, the reaction from the woman in the audience was genuine shock as she found out that she had just won a new Ford Fusion Energi. Congrats!
Not to take away from what Oprah and Jimmy pulled off, but our cynical sides have to wonder if there isn't more than just a little coincidence that this giveaway took place on the same day that Ford announced a fuel economy reduction for the C-Max hybrid. You be the judge... Scroll down to watch the short clip from the episode.
For the last six years, Ford has created a special version of the Mustang with a military aviation theme, and then donated the car to the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) to be auctioned off at the annual AirVenture event, also known as The World's Greatest Aviation Celebration. The money raised goes to the EAA Young Eagles program to inspire the "aviation pioneers of tomorrow," and this year's 2014 Ford Mustang GT US Air Force Thunderbirds Edition was won with a final bid of $398,000.
Celebrating 60 years of the USAF's Thunderbirds, this Mustang GT is the only one of its kind with a paint job matching the Thunderbirds' F-16 Falcon jets and some Ford Racing performance added on for good measure. Including this car, Ford has helped raise around $2.3 million for the charity with the biggest auction price coming from the first year of the program, the F-22 Raptor-inspired Mustang AV8R from 2008, which sold for $500,000.