1968 Ford Mustang on 2040-cars
Roca, Nebraska, United States
Transmission:Automatic
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Dealer
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:8
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 8R03c112812
Mileage: 106782
Interior Color: Blue
Previously Registered Overseas: No
Warranty: Unspecified
Number of Previous Owners: 3
Number of Cylinders: 8
Make: Ford
Engine Number: 289
Drive Side: Left-Hand Drive
Independent Vehicle Inspection: Yes
Exterior Color: Blue
Model: Mustang
Number of Doors: 2
Features: --
Power Options: --
Ford Mustang for Sale
1968 ford mustang gt(US $35,100.00)
1967 ford mustang 1967 ford mustang convertible free shipping(US $500.00)
2003 ford mustang mach i(US $28,000.00)
1965 ford mustang(US $12,500.00)
1965 ford mustang(US $6,500.00)
1987 ford mustang gt(US $1,000.00)
Auto Services in Nebraska
Sid Dillon Hyundai ★★★★★
Orscheln Farm & Home ★★★★★
Langel Auto Sales Inc ★★★★★
Caseys Aircraft Detailing ★★★★★
A To Z Auto Glass ★★★★★
Safelite AutoGlass ★★★★
Auto blog
Ford forced to recall Escape over fire risk yet again
Tue, 26 Nov 2013Recalls happen. Automakers hope they won't, but they do. And that's alright, for the most part, because cars are designed (and to a large degree still made) by humans, and humans make mistakes. So we forgive them, as long as the problem is resolved. Only in the case of the Ford Escape, the problem seems to keep coming back.
That's why Ford is calling in the Escape yet again due to fire concerns. The issue revolves around problematic fuel lines in 9,469 units manufactured between October 5, 2011, and July 11, 2012, all of which use the 1.6-liter EcoBoost inline four-cylinder engine.
As you yourself may recall, the Escape was subject to a string of recalls last year that resulted in a $17 million fine. One of them was over this very same issue, which Ford apparently didn't rectify the first time around. Let's hope this time is the last time.
Ford Mustang returning to Australia in 2016
Mon, 15 Jul 2013Australia's Herald Sun newspaper has reported that the next-generation Ford Mustang is heading Down Under in 2016, just as Ford is hanging the "Closed for Good" sign on its Australian manufacturing operations and sending the Falcon to its grave. Ford hasn't offered any official word on the matter, but the paper says that Ford's global VP of sales and marketing, Jim Farley, is flying to Australia to make the announcement himself.
While Ford converted Mustangs in the early 2000s from left-hand to right-hand drive for the Australian market and then sold them at high prices, it's been almost five decades since Ford imported a dedicated right-hand-drive Mustang to Oz. The arrival of the global model specifically made for places like Australia and the UK means Ford will also be able to offer them at better prices than the converted models; the Herald Sun says the price is expected to be "close to $50,000."
And that's for one of the "V8 performance models," which are the only ones Australia will get; Ford apparently won't send the turbocharged four cylinder or the V6. The Aussies could find out in a month from now whether this rumor is true. We will all find out what this Mustang fuss is about when the car debuts at next year's New York Auto Show.
Ford Recalls Nearly 700,000 Vehicles
Fri, May 9 2014Ford is recalling more than 692,000 Escape small SUVs and C-Max gas-electric hybrids in North America to fix two safety problems. The recalls cover vehicles from the 2013 and 2014 model years. Most of the Escapes have both problems. The first case covers 692,500 Escape and C-Max vehicles. A software glitch can stop the side curtain air bags from inflating in certain types of rollover crashes. The company says it has no reports of crashes or injuries. Dealers will reprogram the air bag control computer for free. About 65,000 of the recalled vehicles are C-Max models, and the rest are Escapes. Roughly 591,000 are in the U.S., with 3,500 more in U.S. territories. About 78,000 are in Canada and another 19,500 are in Mexico, Fordspokeswoman Kelli Felker said in an e-mail. There could be more vehicles affected in other markets, the company said. The affected Escapes were built from Oct. 5, 2011 through Feb. 14, 2014. The C-Max vehicles were built from Jan. 19, 2012, through Feb. 24, 2014. The second case covers about 692,700 Escapes. Exterior door handles can bind and stop the door from latching properly. This could allow doors to open while the SUVs are in motion. Dealers will inspect the handles and reposition them if needed. No crashes or injuries have been reported. About 583,000 are in the U.S. or its territories, with another 89,500 in Canada and 20,000 in Mexico. Ford said in this case, the problem may affect vehicles in other markets. All the North American Escapes were built from Oct. 5, 2011, through April 10, 2014. Recalls Ford escape


































