2013 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback 4-door 2.0l on 2040-cars
West New York, New Jersey, United States
2013 Blue Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback - excellent condition
- MyFord Touch screen interactive system with voice control features - use to control music, turn by turn audio navigation, Bluetooth, and climate control
- Excellent Sony premium surround sound system installed by Ford
- Leather heated seats, 18 inch alloy wheels, fog lights, rear window defroster - perfect for winters !
- Extremely economical yet powerful - 26/33 mpg - great, comfortable automatic transmission - perfect for long weekend drives or daily drives to and from work
- Regular services done from Ford Dealer - oil change, tire rotation, multi-point inspection
- No damages/ repairs
- No smoking and no pets in the car
Ford Focus for Sale
- 2001 ford focus wagon se auto 66k low miles no reserve great eco transportation
- 2012 ford focus sel auto htd leather alloy wheels 43k texas direct auto(US $15,980.00)
- 2007 ford focus st(US $5,600.00)
- 2013 ford focus 5dr hb se
- 2013 ford focus 4dr sdn se
- Only 2k heated leather navigation camera sunroof parking sensors rebuilt fusion(US $14,995.00)
Auto Services in New Jersey
White Horse Auto Pke ★★★★★
Vulcan Motor Club ★★★★★
Sparx Auto ★★★★★
Same Old Brand ★★★★★
Auto blogWed, 19 Feb 2014
Ken Block became famous for his series of Gymkhana videos, but he's a real racer in his own right. Block has competed many rounds in the FIA World Rally Championship and also rallied in the 2013 Rally America series. He nearly won that latter title last year - if not for a massive crash in the final event of the season.
Block and his co-driver Alex Gelsomino went into the Lake Superior Performance Rally needing a win to take the championship. However, missing a clump of dirt on the side of the road and one little word in the pace notes was all it took to catapult Block's Fiesta off the road and into a tumbling accident. Block says his initial reaction was anger because the crash came out of nowhere.
For 2014, Block is joining the FIA World Rallycross Championship for at least three rounds. He'll drive a Ford Fiesta for the Hoonigan Racing Division at the Norwegian, French and Turkish events of the 12-round championship. Former Formula One World Champion Jacques Villeneuve will also compete in the series.
Ford has something special sitting in its booth here at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show. In fact, it brought two special somethings in the form of the Ford Mustang 1 Concept that first saw the light of day in 1962 and the very first production Mustang that rolled off the production line in 1964.
These classic creations are sharing floor space with the brand-new 2014 Mustang in honor of the pony car's 50th Anniversary. Since Ford's latest 'Stang already made its auto show debut (at a number of locations, including Los Angeles), we think it's pretty cool that the Blue Oval did something special for its home-town show.
Check out both the Mustang 1 Concept and first production 1964.5 Mustang above and below.
It's official: A panel of female automotive writers has chosen the Ford Fiesta 1.0-liter EcoBoost as the Womens World Car of the Year, and it beat tough competition like the Mazda CX-5, Range Rover and Porsche Boxster S for the overall top spot.
The CX-5 and Range Rover won the SUV and Luxury Car categories, respectively, and the Boxster S laid claim to the Sports Car category, beating the runner up Audi RS5 and third place Toyota GT86/Subaru BRZ (or Scion FR-S). The Audi Allroad was named the Family car of the year.
The panel consisted of 18 female automotive writers from around the world tasked with picking the best car in each of eight categories, including top vehicle overall, using criteria that women utilize when shopping for a car. That includes safety, value-for-money, aesthetic appearance, storage space, child-friendliness, ease-of-driving, color, sex appeal and environmental footprint.