1999 F-450 Dump Truck Pto 7.3 Diesel Manual Trans on 2040-cars
Potomac, Maryland, United States
Body Type:Dump PTO
Engine:7.3
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Diesel
For Sale By:Private Seller
Number of Cylinders: 8
Make: Ford
Model: F-450
Trim: xl
Cab Type (For Trucks Only): Regular Cab
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Drive Type: 2 wd
Mileage: 136,450
Power Options: Air Conditioning
Exterior Color: Tan
Interior Color: Tan
1999 Ford F-450 dump truck , with PTO and 7.3 Diesel with 136,420 miles runs excellent. The tire are 6 months old . The clutch in the transmission was replace 30,000 miles ago, the truck was serviced every 5000 at a local diesel shop. There is no rust on this truck. The bed is solid steel bed with a PTO Dump with barn doors.
Ford F-450 for Sale
2005 ford f450, xl, crew cab, utility, dually, 6.0 l powerstroke diesel, nc !!(US $9,999.00)
Regular cab diesel 6.4l rear wheel drive tow hooks dual rear wheels steel wheels(US $28,900.00)
F450 drw super cab reading utility bed 1 owner runs strong diesel service record(US $9,999.00)
Ford f-450 super duty service / towing vehicle(US $6,950.00)
6.4 turbo diesel!!!!!2008 ford f450 service/utility knapheide ultron lift!!!!!(US $15,989.00)
1994 ford xlt
Auto Services in Maryland
Trick Trucks & Cars ★★★★★
Suttons Auto Repair ★★★★★
SPRING AUTOMOTIVE ★★★★★
Sloan Services Inc ★★★★★
Salisbury Towing ★★★★★
R & Z Auto Sales ★★★★★
Auto blog
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer says manufacturing can reopen May 11
Thu, May 7 2020Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Thursday said the state's factories can reopen next Monday, May 11, removing one of the last major obstacles to North American automakers bringing thousands of laid-off employees back to work amid the coronavirus pandemic. While reopening the manufacturing sector, Whitmer also extended her state's stay-at-home order by about two weeks to May 28, citing a desire to avoid a second wave of COVID-19, the respiratory illness caused by the novel coronavirus. “WeÂ’re not out of the woods yet, but this is an important step forward," Whitmer said in a statement. "As we continue to phase in sectors of our economy, I will keep working around the clock to ensure our businesses adopt best practices to protect workers." This week, General Motors and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles said they were targeting resuming vehicle production in North America on May 18, but suppliers would need time to prepare ahead for that date. Ford has not said what date it is targeting. The governor previously extended the state's coronavirus stay-at-home order through May 15, but had lifted restrictions for some businesses. Neighboring Ohio had allowed manufacturing to resume this past Monday, putting pressure on Whitmer to follow suit. Michigan's shutdown had stymied efforts by the Detroit Three and rival automakers to restart vehicle assembly anywhere in the United States, because so many critical parts suppliers are based in the state. Automakers and their suppliers already have begun gearing up for a possible resumption of work at their U.S. plants, but needed the official go-ahead from Whitmer. Industry officials had been pressing Whitmer to allow suppliers to reopen starting May 11 so the automakers could resume operations on their target date. They also wanted the green light so they can press Mexico to open its auto sector as suppliers there are also critical for the industry restart. The automakers' plans were tacitly approved on Tuesday by the United Auto Workers union, which represents the Detroit automakers' hourly U.S. plant workers. The union had previously said early May was "too soon and too risky" to restart manufacturing. Under Whitmer's new order, factories must adopt measures to protect workers, including daily entry screening, no-touch temperature screening as soon as possible and use of protective gear like face masks. Automakers have already rolled out such policies.
Help make Lego Icon Bronco a reality [UPDATE]
Fri, Feb 13 2015The Lego Ideas process is a pretty neat concept. The website allows anyone to propose a future kit, and if the project gathers 10,000 supporters within a certain amount of time, then the company investigates building it. The creator even gets a cut of the sales. We saw the operation at work last year with a very cool looking Corvette kit that hasn't hit the next stage quite yet. Now, another creator going by the username Legohero1966 has a fantastic looking replica of the Icon 4X4 Bronco hoping for support. The maker nails the boxy, brawny look of the Icon take on the classic Ford Bronco, and the Lego kit even gets the color pretty close. The miniature SUV also features a visible suspension, a removable top and, according to the description, a reel for the winch is hidden in the bumper. Underneath the body, this model even does a pretty good job of replicating the powertrain. As is expected by these kits, the hood, doors and hatch all open; on this one the spare tire carrier even moves out of the way, too. As of this writing, the Icon Bronco kit only has a little over 400 supporters, and that's a long way from the goal. If you like what you see, give the proposal a closer look on Lego Ideas. UPDATE: The original creator of the Icon Bronco kit, Paul Kim, has advised Autoblog that this Lego Ideas proposal was created without his consent, and he has reported the problem there. You can view more pictures of the Bronco and more of Kim's work, here. Featured Gallery Lego Icon 4X4 Bronco Proposal Design/Style Toys/Games Ford SUV Off-Road Vehicles Performance Classics Lego Ford Bronco icon icon 4x4 icon bronco lego ideas
Ford profits soar as problems mount
Mon, 19 Aug 2013Ford is doing well. It can't make enough examples of its new Fusion, it can barely make enough of the aging F-150, it's getting good brand rankings, people like its turnaround story, it's selling oodles of product and its quarterly profit numbers end in the word "billion." As other high-flying examples have demonstrated over the past few years, though, big numbers can come with problems that aren't exactly small.
Automotive News has published a good "nutshell" report of Ford's progress and problems. The Dearborn automaker's optimistic "general label rule" determination of gas mileage for the C-Max Hybrid has led to lawsuits, hybrid software updates, a downward revision of C-Max fuel economy and millions in rebates. AN notes the C-Max was the "worst-scoring model in this year's J.D. Power Initial Quality Study," but Ford will probably be happy that it managed not to be mentioned further in the study's results after last year's mediocre showing. Its MyTouch and SYNC systems, the bugbears sabotaging Ford's J.D. Power results, have also led to lawsuits, software updates, more software updates and a center console rethink. On top of that, the 1.6-liter EcoBoost in the 2013 Ford Escape that Ford called a "hero" was soon catching fire for three different reasons. And let's not even get into the troubled launch of the Lincoln MKZ.
The Automotive News piece notes that industry observers have been surprised at Ford's stumbles because everything has been looking so good. Nevertheless, there is still the issue of those billions in profits - the company is doing plenty of things, plural, right. Ford says it is tackling its problems, hiring engineers and instituting new quality control processes as part of its effort to find solutions. The test will be to see if in a year from now we begin the discussion of these issues with "Remember when Ford...", or "Problems continue at The Blue Oval."