We Finance!!!! 2008 Ford F-250 Lariat 4x4 Diesel Auto Roof Nav 6cd Leather Tow! on 2040-cars
Webster, Texas, United States
Engine:8
Fuel Type:Diesel
For Sale By:Dealer
Transmission:Automatic
Body Type:Pickup Truck
Cab Type (For Trucks Only): Crew Cab
Make: Ford
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Model: F-250
Mileage: 74,505
Sub Model: F250 F 250
Disability Equipped: No
Exterior Color: Green
Doors: 4
Interior Color: Tan
Drive Train: Four Wheel Drive
Inspection: Vehicle has been inspected
Ford F-250 for Sale
2002 f250 lariat 4x4 crew cab short bed w/8' western ultra mount snow plow - nr
08 f250 4x2, 6.4l powerstroke diesel, auto, cloth, pwr equip, clean 1 owner!
2000 ford f250 xcab 4x4 8ft bed 7.3 take a(look)*********
1998 ford f250 lifted extended cab runs good no reserve
13 lariat! 4x4! 6.7 v8 diesel! crew cab! leather! remote start sync msrp $58,395(US $49,866.00)
Xl hd superc diesel abs brakes anti-brake system: 2-wheel abs depth: 19.30 in.
Auto Services in Texas
Yang`s Auto Repair ★★★★★
Wilson Mobile Mechanic Service ★★★★★
Wichita Falls Ford ★★★★★
WHO BUYS JUNK CARS IN TEXOMALAND ★★★★★
Wash Me Down Mobile Detailing ★★★★★
Vara Chevrolet ★★★★★
Auto blog
Scandal-rocked UAW extends Ford, FCA contracts, prepares to strike GM
Fri, Sep 13 2019DETROIT — Leaders of the United Auto Workers union have extended contracts with Ford and Fiat Chrysler indefinitely, but the pact with General Motors is still set to expire Saturday night. The move puts added pressure on bargainers for both sides as they approach the contract deadline and the union starts to make preparations for a strike. The contract extension was confirmed Friday by UAW spokesman Brian Rothenberg, who declined further comment on the talks. The union has picked GM as the target company, meaning it is the focus of bargaining and would be the first company to face a walkout. GMÂ’s contract with the union is scheduled to expire at 11:59 p.m. Saturday. ItÂ’s possible that the four-year GM contract also could be extended or a deal could be reached, but itÂ’s more likely that 49,200 UAW members could walk out of GM plants as early as Sunday because union and company demands are so far apart. Picket line schedules already have been posted near the entrance to one local UAW office in Detroit. Art Wheaton, an auto industry expert at the Worker Institute at Cornell University, expects the GM contract to be extended for a time, but he says the gulf between both sides is wide. “GM is looking through the windshield ahead, and it looks like nothing but land mines,” he said of a possible recession, trade disputes and the expense of developing electric and autonomous vehicles. “I think thereÂ’s really going to be a big problem down the road in matching the expectations of the union and the willingness of General Motors to be able to give the membership what it wants.” Plant-level union leaders from all over the country will be in Detroit on Sunday to talk about the next steps, and after that, the union likely will make an announcement. But leaders are likely to face questions about an expanding federal corruption probe that snared a top official on Thursday. Vance Pearson, head of a regional office based near St. Louis, was charged with corruption in an alleged scheme to embezzle union money and spend cash on premium booze, golf clubs, cigars and swanky stays in California. ItÂ’s the same region that UAW President Gary Jones led before taking the unionÂ’s top office last year. Jones and other union executives met privately at a hotel at Detroit Metropolitan Airport on Friday. After the meeting broke up, JonesÂ’ driver and others physically blocked an AP reporter from trying to approach him to ask questions.
Ford gives S-Max the Vignale treatment in Milan
Wed, 09 Apr 2014Ford has a bit of a history in reviving the names of old coachbuilders it has long since gobbled up and using them to distinguish its top-of-the-line models in Europe. That's what it did for years with Ghia, and after having replaced it several years ago with the Titanium trim level, now it's doing it again with Vignale.
At the Frankfurt Motor Show last year, Ford revealed the Mondeo Vignale concept in both sedan and wagon body-styles, which are set to reach production next year. But before they do, the Blue Oval automaker is at it again, applying similar upgrades to the S-Max minivan and unveiling it in concept form in Milan this week.
Setting the Vignale concept apart from any other S-Max is its Milano Grigio rose-hued silver pearlescent paint, 21-inch alloys, chrome trim and hexagonal-pattern grille. Inside it's all ultra-soft quilted leather and aluminum trim, with tablet docking stations in the back and thinner, more flexible seats than the existing production version.
Ford reports 58% drop in Q2 profits on European losses
Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Ford Motor Company announced Wednesday that it has posted a $1 billion profit for the second quarter of 2012. That sounds like good news for the Blue Oval, until you take into account that Ford posted a $2.4 billion profit for Q2 a year ago. That is a substantial 58 percent loss.
Ford also posted $465 million in international losses, with $404 million of those losses coming directly from Europe. The automaker also increased its European loss projections to $1 billion for 2012, due in large part to the economic crisis overseas, which has resulted in increased unemployment and decreased consumer confidence.
