Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2003 Ford F250 Xlt 4x4 Pickup Truck 5.4l 235hp Auto Cold A/c Power Win/locks on 2040-cars

Year:2003 Mileage:280384 Color: White
Location:

Sacramento, California, United States

Sacramento, California, United States
Advertising:
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Dealer
VIN: 1FTNX21L43EC05480 Year: 2003
Exterior Color: White
Make: Ford
Model: F-250
Drive Type: Gasoline
Mileage: 280,384
Coverage Provided: bidadoo 100% Guarantee / Money Back
Sub Model: F250XLT
Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ... 

Auto Services in California

Zoll Inc ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 247 California Dr, Foster-City
Phone: (650) 595-2777

Zeller`s Auto Repair ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 1732 Yajome St, Vallejo
Phone: (707) 252-6567

Your Choice Car ★★★★★

Used Car Dealers, Wholesale Used Car Dealers
Address: 5650 Eastgate Mall, Firestone-Pk
Phone: (858) 622-0022

Young`s Automotive ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Towing, Recreational Vehicles & Campers-Repair & Service
Address: Navarro
Phone: (707) 279-0116

Xact Window Tinting ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Window Tinting, Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc
Address: 181 S Wineville Ave Ste Q, Mira-Loma
Phone: (909) 605-0422

Whitaker Brake & Chassis Specialists ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Wheels-Aligning & Balancing
Address: 317 W Main St, Santa-Maria
Phone: (805) 925-3676

Auto blog

Lincoln dealers to build standalone dealerships separate from Ford

Tue, Aug 14 2018

Way back in 2011, Ford Motor Credit Co. established Lincoln Automotive Financial Services as part of what Automotive News called "a campaign to set the Lincoln brand apart." Lincoln's been on a wild, public ride in the seven years since, which included a near-death experience in 2013 under former Ford CEO Alan Mulally. But Ford's luxury brand has rebounded and is ready to take another shot at setting itself apart. Automaker execs have asked dealers with twinned Ford- Lincoln dealerships in 30 major U.S. markets to build standalone stores. According to company data, the move isn't a gamble — dealers with standalone showrooms sell more vehicles. Lincoln's standalone dealerships in the 30 major U.S. markets that account for 70 percent of luxury segment sales increased 48 percent from 2014 to 2017, compared to an overall Lincoln brand sales increase of 18 percent. After a former Ford-Lincoln dealer in Minneapolis opened a devoted Lincoln store this January, sales have climbed 60 percent so far this year. Dealers in Orange County, California, and Atlanta, Georgia have seen sales double since opening exclusive Lincoln storefronts. The sales manager at the Atlanta dealer said, "Customers have pulled up and said, 'This is how it should be.'" Robert Parker, Lincoln's head of marketing, said, "Customers expect the environment to be equal to the product. They want to buy a luxury product in a luxury environment." That issue repeatedly comes up when a mass-market brand launches a luxury product; observers have lately wondered how much the issue affects sales of Hyundai's Genesis brand. Out of 845 Lincoln showrooms nationwide, there are 150 Lincoln dealers in those 30 major U.S. markets. So far, 72 dealers have made or are working to make the standalone switch on their own. Lincoln is asking the remaining 78 shops to follow suit, to agree to a new facility by July 2019 and to have the store finished by July 2021. Only the showrooms would need to be exclusive, service and other back-end departments can remain in Ford-branded complexes. Wielding the carrot, Lincoln will help dealers with relocating, and pay more for every car sold. Wielding the stick, Lincoln said that come Q2 2019, it won't let twinned dealers sell Black Label trims if they don't already. Over the next couple of years, Lincoln will complete the revamp of its lineup. Said marketing honco Parker, "The next phase of the transformation is critical.

Ford launches pair of recalls affecting fullsize sedans and Transit Connect van

Wed, Jan 28 2015

Ford has announced a pair of pretty significant recalls affecting the 2010-2013 Ford Taurus and Police Interceptor, as well as their platform-mate, the Lincoln MKS. A separate recall covers the 2014 Transit Connect. The fullsize sedans include 205,000 vehicles built at Chicago Assembly over a variety of timeframes, ranging between December 1, 2009 and November 30, 2012. The vehicles, 194,889 of which were sold in the United States, have an issue with the spring controls on the interior door handles that could cause the door to open in a side-impact crash. The Transit Connect recall, meanwhile, includes 16,100 vans built between November 6, 2013 and September 20,2014 at the company's Valencia, Spain factory. In these vehicles, the seatbelt fasteners may not have been tightened properly, which could cause them to loosen over time, a condition that's obviously bad news in the event of a crash. Ford says it is not aware of any accidents, injuries or crashes in either recall. Owners will, of course, be notified and asked to report in for inspections and if necessary, free replacements. Scroll down for the full press release from Ford, which includes the complete breakdown of dates during which the affected sedans were built in Chicago. JAN 28, 2015 | DEARBORN, MICH. FORD ISSUES TWO SAFETY RECALLS Ford is issuing two safety recalls. No accidents or injuries are attributed to either of these conditions. Details are as follows: Ford issues safety recall for certain 2010-2013 Ford Taurus, Lincoln MKS and Ford Police Interceptor sedans for interior door handle issue Ford is issuing a safety recall for approximately 205,000 2010-2013 Ford Taurus, Lincoln MKS and Ford Police Interceptor sedans due to an issue with the spring that controls the interior door handles. If the spring is unseated, the door may become unlatched in a side-impact crash, increasing the risk of injury. Ford is not aware of any accidents or injuries related to this condition. Affected vehicles include certain 2010-2013 Ford Taurus vehicles built Dec. 1, 2009 to July 31, 2010 and Feb. 1, 2011 to Nov. 30, 2012 at Chicago Assembly Plant; certain 2010-2013 Lincoln MKS vehicles built June 2, 2011 to Oct. 31, 2011 at Chicago Assembly Plant; and certain 2010-2013 Ford Police Interceptor sedans built Dec. 1, 2009 to July 31, 2010 and Feb. 1, 2011 to Nov. 30, 2012 at Chicago Assembly Plant.

All eyes on Detroit as automakers prepare for slow, careful reopening of plants

Thu, May 14 2020

DETROIT — The U.S. factories that make Fords, Chevys and Jeeps are coming back to life this week as workers install new safety equipment and wake up machines ahead of the high-stakes restart the Detroit automakers plan to launch on Monday. Ford, General Motors and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles all plan to reopen North American factories on May 18. The reopening of the U.S. auto sector will be a closely watched test of whether workers across a range of industries can return to factories in large numbers without a resurgence of COVID-19 infections. How well the automakers do will be significant for the U.S. economy, as nearly 1 million workers are employed in the sector. Executives at Ford and GM said separately this week the companies have not recorded any cases of COVID-19 transmission in plants outside the United States since adopting new safety protocols. Those procedures include mandatory face masks, separation of workers on assembly lines, frequent cleaning of work areas and requirements that workers pass through temperature monitors and report any symptoms before entering a plant. The Detroit Three have taken unprecedented steps to share information about coronavirus safety practices and develop a common set of workplace standards for their restarts, working with the United Auto Workers union, executives said. "We thought it was critical that we did it together," Ford manufacturing and labor chief Gary Johnson told Reuters. "We've never done this as an industry." The Detroit automakers will restart U.S. plants without regular testing of workers, because they do not have access to sufficient testing capacity, executives and UAW officials said. They will test workers who report COVID-19 symptoms or have fevers discovered by temperature scanners installed at factory entrances. "We have to continue to push for this testing," United Auto Workers union Vice President Cindy Estrada told Reuters on Wednesday. "Unless we have testing weekly to keep sick people out of the plant there is always a risk." Adopting new safety practices is just part of the work the companies must do to reopen after an extraordinary shutdown that has lasted two months.   Wave zero At Ford, workers going in to ready factories are part of what Chief Operating Officer Jim Farley calls "wave zero." The work of wave zero employees "is really important for success of the startup," he said in an interview.