2003 Ford F250 F-250 Super Duty 6.0l Turbo Diesel Crew Cab Short Bed 4x4 4wd 03 on 2040-cars
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Engine:8
Fuel Type:Diesel
For Sale By:Dealer
Transmission:Automatic
Body Type:Pickup Truck
Cab Type (For Trucks Only): Crew Cab
Make: Ford
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Model: F-250
Mileage: 185,816
Sub Model: XLT
Disability Equipped: No
Exterior Color: White
Doors: 4
Interior Color: Gray
Drive Train: Four Wheel Drive
Inspection: Vehicle has been inspected
Ford F-250 for Sale
1998 ford f250 powerstroke 7.3
2001 ford f250 4x4 supercab xlt
Xlt supercab cd abs brakes air conditioning am/fm radio cargo area tiedowns
Lifted diesel moon 4x4 centennial edition leather crew short xxnice truck fl(US $14,995.00)
L@@k ford f250 super duty xl 2 wheel drive 7.3 diesel in nj(US $3,500.00)
2011 ford f-250 super duty lariat crew cab pickup 4-door 6.7l diesel dvd leather
Auto Services in Tennessee
Watson Auto Sales East Inc ★★★★★
Stephen`s Tire & Auto Repair ★★★★★
Southern Cross Towing ★★★★★
Seymour Muffler & Brake ★★★★★
S And J Complete Auto Services ★★★★★
Rods Tire and Auto Center ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford acquires Livio to bolster connectivity biz
Thu, 26 Sep 2013Ford Motor Company has announced the acquisition of Livio, a Ferndale, MI-based software development company best known for aftermarket in-car connectivity devices, but also as a supplier of technology for proprietary systems for automakers. Livio, co-founded by Sigal and Massimo Baldini, will be a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Global Technologies.
"With the additional expertise Livio provides us, Ford intends to continue to lead the next generation of in-car connectivity with technology advancements that give consumers more options to access their devices on the go," said Paul Mascarenas, chief technical officer and vice president, Ford Research and Innovation, in a statement.
Ford is clearly trying to beef up its in-house tech capability around telematics and device connectivity. While the Blue Oval has been a leader in these areas with SYNC and MyFord Touch in terms of getting the systems into as many cars as possible, the execution of the applications have been criticized for glitches.
U.S. automakers unite in opposition to possible Trump vehicle tariffs
Mon, Feb 18 2019WASHINGTON — The U.S. auto industry urged President Donald Trump's administration on Monday not to saddle imported cars and auto parts with steep tariffs, after the U.S. Commerce Department sent a confidential report to the White House late on Sunday with its recommendations for how to proceed. Some trade organizations also blasted the Commerce Department for keeping the details of its "Section 232" national security report shrouded in secrecy, which will make it much harder for the industry to react during the next 90 days Trump will have to review it. "Secrecy around the report only increases the uncertainty and concern across the industry created by the threat of tariffs," the Motor and Equipment Manufacturers Association said in a statement, adding that it was "alarmed and dismayed." "It is critical that our industry have the opportunity to review the recommendations and advise the White House on how proposed tariffs, if they are recommended, will put jobs at risk, impact consumers, and trigger a reduction in U.S. investments that could set us back decades." Representatives from the White House and the Commerce Department could not immediately be reached. The industry has warned that possible tariffs of up to 25 percent on millions of imported cars and parts would add thousands of dollars to vehicle costs and potentially devastate the U.S economy by slashing jobs. Administration officials have said tariff threats on autos are a way to win concessions from Japan and the EU. Last year, Trump agreed not to impose tariffs as long as talks with the two trading partners were proceeding in a productive manner. "We believe the imposition of higher import tariffs on automotive products under Section 232 and the likely retaliatory tariffs against U.S. auto exports would undermine - and not help - the economic and employment contributions that FCA, US, Ford Motor Company and General Motors make to the U.S. economy," said former Missouri Governor Matt Blunt, the president of the American Automotive Policy Council. Some Republican lawmakers have also said they share the industry's concerns. In a statement issued on Monday, Republican Congresswoman Jackie Walorski said she fears the Commerce Department's report could "set the stage for costly tariffs on cars and auto parts." "President Trump is right to seek a level playing field for American businesses and workers, but the best way to do that is with a scalpel, not an axe," she added.
The 1965 Ford Mustang could have looked a lot different
Fri, May 8 2020The 1965 Ford Mustang is unquestionably an automotive design icon, and nearly every generation of Mustang has some connection to that original car. Because it's such a universally-known vehicle, we were amazed to see all the different designs that were being considered. Head of Ford's archives Ted Ryan recently shared photos of design proposals for the original Mustang on Twitter that he and Jamie Myler found, and we reached out to them to find out more. As Ryan initially noted, the photos were taken on August 19, 1962, and they are proposals for the Ford Mustang. Apparently Ford had committed to doing a Falcon-based youth-oriented car at this point, and it did have plans to launch the car in 1964 for the 1965 model year. But after having little success with early design proposals, the company asked all of its design studios — the Advanced Studio, Lincoln-Mercury Studio and Ford Studio — to submit proposals. With only about two years before the planned launch, Ford was understandably short on time, and it's believed that the studios only had a month to create and present these designs. Lincoln-Mercury design proposal View 8 Photos The majority of the designs, a total of five, came from the Advanced Studio, and part of this was because they already had a couple of concept designs in reserve it could present. Two other models representing three design possibilities came from Lincoln-Mercury, and just one model with two options came from Ford. The Advanced Studio proposals are shown in the gallery at the very top of this article, and the Lincoln-Mercury and Ford proposals are in the gallery directly above this paragraph. The Advanced Studio's most radical design is the one that was clearly related to the Mustang I concept that would be shown later that year with huge wraparound rear glass, turbine-inspired bumpers and enormous side scoops. The other proposals from the studio were more conservative, featuring simple lines, grilles reminiscent of the Falcon, and one even borrowing the jet-thruster-style taillights made famous on the Thunderbird. Lincoln-Mercury had some impressively bold designs, particularly its fastback that had buttresses to extend the shape all the way to the tail. This car had two different side trim possibilities. The other Lincoln-Mercury design was toned down a bit, but had two interesting possibilities for side detailing, as well as some crisp, low-profile tail fins.
