1978 Ford F250 4x4 Highboy 100% Rust Free Worldwide No Reserve Auction on 2040-cars
Happy Valley, Oregon, United States
Body Type:Pickup Truck
Engine:400m
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Number of Cylinders: 8
Make: Ford
Model: F-250
Trim: Ranger High Boy
Cab Type (For Trucks Only): Regular Cab
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Drive Type: Highboy
Mileage: 67,086
Options: 4-Wheel Drive
Sub Model: Ford Highboy 4x4 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1979
Exterior Color: Green
Interior Color: Green & Black
Disability Equipped: No
|
Ford F-250 for Sale
Ford f 250
Diesel 6.4l 4x4 extended cab, white, short box, auto, one owner, diesel
1978 ford f250 ranger xlt all original like new! 50,000 actual miles
2008 ford f250 extended cab 4x4 superduty p/u short bed leather seats cheap!!
1970 ford f250 , white, styleside pick up,
2008 ford f-250 super duty crew cab pickup 4-door 6.4l(US $25,250.00)
Auto Services in Oregon
The Parkrose Garage ★★★★★
Racers Automotive ★★★★★
Portland Window Tinting ★★★★★
PM Automotive ★★★★★
Pioneer Auto Wholesale ★★★★★
Oregon Engine Rebuilders ★★★★★
Auto blog
Jim Hackett says metal tariffs costing Ford $1 billion in profits
Wed, Sep 26 2018Ford CEO Jim Hackett divulged in an interview with Bloomberg that the Trump administration's tariffs on metals imported from the European Union, Canada and Mexico have affected the automaker's balance sheet, adding that trade disputes need a quick resolution. "From Ford's perspective, the metals tariffs took about $1 billion in profit from us," Hackett told the outlet. "The irony is we source most of that in the U.S. today anyways. We're in a good place right now, but if it goes on longer there will be more damage." Hackett did not specify what period the $1 billion covered, but a Ford spokesman said the CEO was referring to internal forecasts at Ford for higher tariff-related costs in 2018 and 2019. President Trump in March announced his intention to enact 25 percent tariffs on steel imports and 10 percent on imported aluminum from the three trade zones as a way to protect the U.S. steel industry. The move sent U.S. automakers' stock prices plunging at a time when they were coming off weak monthly sales reports. Separately, President Trump has targeted China with two rounds of tariffs targeting a combined $260 billion worth of imports. China has responded by enacting 25-percent tariffs on U.S. goods including vehicle imports. In the interview, Hackett said that has hurt demand for Lincoln, which has found a growing market for its luxury vehicles in China, and made the price of the Lincoln MKC less attractive to Chinese buyers. The MKC is built at the company's Louisville, Ky. assembly plant. "We've had to move people in that factory to other operations because of that trade problem," he said. It's not clear what those moves entail or how many workers were involved. Autoblog sought comment from a Ford spokeswoman and will update this story if we hear back. Ford last month announced it was scrapping plans to import the Focus Active small crossover to the U.S. from China because of the new 25-percent tariffs on Chinese imports. Material from Reuters was used in this report Related Video:
Ford recalls select Explorer, E-Series vans
Tue, 21 Jan 2014Just a few days ago we brought you news that Ford had issued a recall on 28,000 units of the Edge crossover for problems related to the fuel line. But now the Blue Oval has issued recall notices on two more of its larger vehicles.
The first relates to the Explorer, 395 examples of which from the 2011 and 2012 model years were found to have problems with their steering systems if they underwent service after September 1, 2013. An apparent software glitch could lock the steering gear, preventing the driver from steering the vehicle and thereby increasing the risk of a crash. As a result, Ford dealers are being instructed to check their records to identify the problematic vehicles and bring them in to have the steering gear replaced. Details of the recall can be found in the PDF linked here.
The second problem revolves around E-Series vans that may develop bubbles in their windshields under hot temperatures. The decrease in visibility through the problematic windshield could - you guessed it - "increase the risk of a crash." As a result, Ford is calling in 4,532 units of the E-150, E-250, E-350 and E-450 vans built in the relatively short window between May 12 and May 26, 2011. Details of this recall can be found in the notice below from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Ford offering emergency strobes on Super Duty trucks [w/video]
Tue, Apr 28 2015If you're driving a Ford Super Duty, chances are you've got a job to do. It could be construction or maintenance, or it could be something big you're hauling, but either way, you may need to warn others in the vicinity that you're on the job. Which is why Ford is now offering strobe warning lights on its F-Series Super Duty trucks. The $700 option includes a pair of amber LED strobe lights on the hood (by the base of the windshield), another pair at the back on either side of the high-mounted stop light, and a trim panel with four switches on the center stack inside. The equipment can be factory-installed or dealer-installed after sale, are covered by warranty, require no drilling for installation (to reduce risk of corrosion), are programmable in different patterns and can be seen from up to a mile away at night or a thousand feet during the day. See a demonstration in the video below. This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.











