2014 Xlt Fwd Myford Touch Leather Heated Rear View Camera V6 Lifetime Warranty on 2040-cars
Vernon, Texas, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gas
Engine:6
For Sale By:Dealer
Transmission:Automatic
Year: 2014
Make: Ford
Model: Explorer
Mileage: 0
Disability Equipped: No
Sub Model: XLT FWD
Doors: 4
Exterior Color: Orange
Cab Type: Other
Interior Color: Gray
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
Ford Explorer for Sale
1999 ford explorer xlt 4x4 grn/gry 234k miles looks runs v nice no reserve
Xlt suv 3.5l cd front wheel drive power steering tires - front all-season a/c
2003 ford explorer xlt sport utility 4-door 4.0l(US $3,999.00)
Limited 4wd leather heated seats dvd navigation power tailgate 3rd row bluetooth(US $13,995.00)
2004 ford explorer xls 4x4 4wd 4.0l v6 auto low mileage loaded(US $8,900.00)
2003 ford explorer xlt sport utility 4-door 4.6l
Auto Services in Texas
Xtreme Customs Body and Paint ★★★★★
Woodard Paint & Body ★★★★★
Whitlock Auto Kare & Sale ★★★★★
Wesley Chitty Garage-Body Shop ★★★★★
Weathersbee Electric Co ★★★★★
Wayside Radiator Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford defends plan to shareholders: ‘We're simply reinventing the American car’
Fri, May 11 2018Ford's top executives took heat from shareholders over their plan to do away with sedans as we know them in Ford's North American lineup, as the company held its annual meeting Thursday. Critics said the plan to shelve the Fiesta, Focus and Taurus, reduce the Focus to one crossover model, and concentrate on high-margin trucks and SUVs was a shortsighted abandonment of entire market segments of affordable vehicles. "This doesn't mean we intend to lose those customers," Ford CEO Jim Hackett said. "We want to give them what they're telling us they really want. We're simply reinventing the American car." Ford has said SUVs/crossovers and pickups will constitute 90 percent of its North American lineup by 2020. And though only the Mustang and new Focus Active will remain, it plans to add new vehicles going forward that offer better fuel economy and utility, including EVs and hybrids. Hackett characterized the shift not as an abandonment of traditional cars but as a transformation of them. "We don't want anyone to think we're leaving anything," Hackett said. "We're just moving to a modern version. This is an exciting new generation of vehicles coming from Ford." It was Hackett's first annual meeting as CEO, and for the second year it was conducted online rather than in person. The change to Ford's lineup is part of Hackett's overall plan to cut $25.2 billion in costs by the year 2022. Executive Chairman Bill Ford Jr. blamed the negative reaction to the lineup plan on media coverage. "I wish the coverage had been a little different," he said. "If you got beyond the headline, you'll see we're adding to our product lineup and by 2020 we'll have the freshest showroom in the industry. The headlines look like Ford's retreating. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth." While Ford was clear about its plans for the Blue Oval, it has been less clear about the Lincoln brand. Hackett on Thursday said only that the Lincoln Continental, re-introduced just two years ago, would continue "through its life cycle" — but it has been such a slow seller that rumor has Ford killing the Continental again after that, and Hackett made no mention of a new generation. Presumably the MKZ sedan will go away when its twin the Ford Fusion does, but although Ford has outlined end dates for other models, the Fusion's departure is open-ended. The stock price has been a frustration for investors for years and has fallen 12 percent since the first of the year.
V6 engines will outpace V8s for the 2015 Ford F-150
Wed, 23 Jul 2014How times have changed. Even five years ago, who would have thought the mighty V8 would be just another engine choice for buyers of the 2015 Ford F-150?
Ford is projecting about 28 percent of the next-generation trucks will have the 5.0-liter V8. That's nothing to sneeze at, but consider this: Ford figures its two EcoBoost truck engines - the new 2.7-liter V6 and the existing 3.5-liter V6 - will also each account for about 28 percent of the F-150's sales (56 percent total). That leaves only 15 percent of the pie for the 3.5-liter (non-EcoBoost) V6. The new F-150 goes on sale late this year.
Ford figures its two EcoBoost truck engines will each account for about 28 percent of the F-150's sales.
Ford Fiesta banned from SCCA autocrossing because of rollover risk
Wed, Jan 14 2015Autocross can be a great way to break into motorsports, especially at SCCA events that allow run-of-the-mill, street-legal vehicles to be run through the cones in parking lots across the country. But while a wide array of vehicles are eligible, not every one is. And now the Ford Fiesta has been removed from the list of qualifying vehicles in the Sports Car Club of America's Street category for solo events. The removal of the Fiesta was publicized in the latest issue of the SCCA's Fastrack News bulletin, which stated that, due to roll-over risk, Fiestas "do not meet the requirements and are to be removed" from the HS category of eligible vehicles. H Stock (or HS for short) is the lowest category of vehicles certified by the SCCA for use in sanctioned events. The disqualification applies to Fiestas from the 2011 model year onwards, and does not apply to the Fiesta ST, which remains eligible. Of course the Fiesta isn't the only model deemed ineligible for SCCA autocross events. According to Jalopnik, other small hatchbacks and crossovers including the Dodge Caliber, Fiat 500, Scion xB and iQ, Nissan Juke and Mini Countryman are also prohibited from competition. We've reached out to both Ford and the SCCA for clarification on the issue, and will issue an update if and when we receive any substantial information.
2040Cars.com © 2012-2025. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
0.045 s, 7954 u
