2003 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer Sport Utility 4-door 6.8l White on 2040-cars
Tilton, Illinois, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Transmission:Automatic
Body Type:Sport Utility
For Sale By:Dealer
Fuel Type:GAS
Mileage: 147,455
Make: Ford
Sub Model: Eddie Bauer
Model: Excursion
Exterior Color: White
Trim: Eddie Bauer Sport Utility 4-Door
Interior Color: Tan
Drive Type: 4WD
Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Leather Seats, CD Player
Number of Cylinders: 10
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Ford Excursion for Sale
3rd row ( limited ) lifted! show truck..navigation(US $33,900.00)
2005 4x4 4wd turbo diesel white v8 leather navigation dvd 3rd row suv
2001/2013 ford excursion ultimate urban limo(US $62,000.00)
Ford : 2003 excursion xlt v8 4x4 3rd row 4.10 l/slip tow pkg low miles 1-owner
Super nice 140" scb excursion limo
2001 01 ford excursion xlt sport utility 4-door 4x4 6.8l v-10 43,500 miles
Auto Services in Illinois
Wickstrom Chrysler Jeep Dodge ★★★★★
White Eagle Auto Body Shop ★★★★★
Walter`s Foreign Car Serv ★★★★★
Tyson Motor Corp ★★★★★
Triple X Transport Refrigeration & Trailer Repair ★★★★★
Total Car Total Care Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford pulling out of V8 Supercars after 2015
Tue, Dec 2 2014Australian racing fans are staring down the end of an era as news breaks that Ford will no longer participate in the V8 Supercars series. Although the official announcement has yet to be made, the decision – as reported widely in the automotive press Down Under and in global motorsport publications – indicates that the Blue Oval automaker has already confirmed its intentions to its shareholders early on Monday to shut down its factory effort in the popular tin-top series at the end of next season. The move will mark the end of an era for what has become the International V8 Supercars Championship. Alongside GM's Holden division, Ford was one of only two manufacturers competing in the series from its inception in the late 1990s through last year when a change in regulations opened the door for entries from Nissan, Volvo and Mercedes. Further rule changes are expected to attract even more manufacturers to the series, with Lexus said to be first among them. Over the past eighteen seasons, the V8 Supercars Championship has been won in a Holden Commodore fourteen times, leaving Ford to win the title only four times with successive versions of the Falcon. Eleven of the cars on the grid this season were Commodores, compared to only seven Ford Falcons between two teams that will need to switch to another manufacturer for the season after next – although some could opt to stick with their Fords for one more season, even without factory support, until the open 2016 regulations take effect. The decision follows Ford's announcement last year that it will cease manufacturing in Australia by 2016, ending a 90-year presence Down Under that stretches back to 1925. Blue Oval models like the Falcon, previously unique to the Aussie market, are being replaced by imported models like the Mondeo and Mustang.
2015 F-150 launch to curb Ford profits?
Thu, 30 Jan 2014Ford is making a big bet on aluminum with its new 2015 F-150, and it's possible that the decision will hurt the company financially, at least in the short term. After earning a record $8.6 billion in 2013, the Blue Oval does not expect to set another record in 2014. According to Automotive News, that's "largely attributable to F Series," says Bob Shanks, Ford's Chief Financial Officer.
To retool for the new F-150, Ford will idle its Dearborn Truck Plant in Michigan for 11 weeks and the Ford Kansas City Assembly Plant in Missouri for 2 weeks. "3 of the 13 overall weeks occur during what normally is our summer shutdown timeframe," said Mike Levine, Ford Trucks Communication Manager, in an email to Autoblog. The extra 10 weeks will be preparing for the more aluminum-intensive construction for the trucks and will mean over 2 months of no F-150s being made. For comparison's sake, Chrysler boss Sergio Marchionne just confirmed that the 200 plant in Sterling Heights, MI will be down for 30 days to retool for the new model, but obviously there are many more F-150 production variables than for the midsize sedan.
Levine notes that Ford is already running three shifts at both plants, and says the automaker has plans to ensure that there is adequate supply of the full-size pickups during the retooling process. The company does not want to suffer a shortage of the vehicle that accounted for 31-percent of its 2013 US sales and an even bigger percentage of its profits.
Ford builds one-off 50th anniversary Mustang Convertible for charity
Thu, 08 May 2014At the New York Auto Show this year, Ford revealed a special-edition Mustang to honor the iconic pony car's 50th anniversary. Only 1,964 highly symbolic examples will be made, all of them fixed-roof coupes. But the Blue Oval automaker has just announced that it's also building a single 50 Years edition convertible that it will raffled off for charity.
The first production example of the new Mustang Convertible to roll off the line this fall, this one-off will pack many of the features on the 50 Years coupe, including its white paintjob, chrome trim, aluminum dashboard, two-tone upholstery, contrast stitching, special 19-inch wheels and special-edition badging throughout.
This unique cabrio will also be fitted with a special performance pack including Pirelli PZero rubber, Brembo brakes and a limited-slip differential to help get the 420 horsepower and 390 pound-feet of torque from the 5.0-liter V8 through the six-speed manual transmission and down to the road. It'll also feature a serial plaque with the number 0001 of 0001 and chairman Bill Ford's signature.























