2006 Ford Escape Hybrid Sport Utility 4-door 2.3l on 2040-cars
Williston Park, New York, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:2.3L 140Cu. In. l4 ELECTRIC/GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
Fuel Type:ELECTRIC/GAS
For Sale By:OWNER
Transmission:Automatic
Make: Ford
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Model: Escape
Trim: Hybrid Sport Utility 4-Door
Options: 4-Wheel Drive
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Drive Type: 4WD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Mileage: 159,000
Exterior Color: White
Disability Equipped: No
Interior Color: Gray
Number of Cylinders: 4
Number of Doors: Generic Unit (Plural)
Ford Escape for Sale
Used ford escape limited 4x4 sport utility 4wd suv sunroof we finance trucks
2003 ford escape v6 automatic xlt parts /repair(US $2,250.00)
2005 ford escape. front wheel drive. needs one thing. no reserve
2013 ford escape sel 4x4 stop buy & take a look at this one!!!
Awd 4x4 leather sunroof navigation hybrid crazy delivery deal hybred smoke free(US $8,888.00)
No reserve 2011 ford escape xlt, 1 owner off corp.lease
Auto Services in New York
Willowdale Body & Fender Repair ★★★★★
Vision Automotive Group ★★★★★
Vern`s Auto Body & Sales Inc ★★★★★
Valvoline Instant Oil Change ★★★★★
Valanca Auto Concepts ★★★★★
V & F Auto Body Of Keyport ★★★★★
Auto blog
New UAW boss Williams talks tough, vows 'no more concessions'
Sun, 08 Jun 2014Dennis Williams, the newly elected president of the UAW, had some tough words for American automakers in his inauguration speech at the 2014 UAW Convention, striking down the possibility of any additional concessions from the 400,000-strong union.
"No more concessions. We are tired of it. Enough is enough," Williams said during his speech. UAW employees have not received a raise in nearly 10 years, according to Reuters.
Considering the recent strong results for Ford, Chrysler and General Motors, the union's demands are likely to carry a bit more weight in next year's negotiations. And considering Williams' tough stance, we could be in for some fireworks once negotiations commence.
FCA, Ford idle plants due to semiconductor shortage
Fri, Jan 8 2021DETROIT (Reuters) - Ford and FCA will become the latest automakers to idle production facilities due to a semiconductor shortage. Ford's Louisville Assembly Plant in Kentucky will idle for a week, borrowing a down period from later in the year to compensate. Per Automotive News, FCA is idling its Brampton facility in Ontario, Canada, and one other site which has not yet been identified. Louisville Assembly is the production site for the Ford Escape and Lincoln Corsair SUVs; Brampton Assembly produces the Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger for FCA. A Ford spokeswoman, who declined to identify the semiconductor supplier, confirmed the temporary shutdown to Reuters. In this, FCA and Ford join Nissan and potentially Honda in idling production in the wake of the shortage, which also hit Volkswagen late last year. The shortages are being blamed on consumer demand for silicon after production slowdowns resulting from the coronavirus pandemic. Volkswagen said it had to adjust production schedules in China, Europe and North America to compensate. Nissan said it planned to reduce production of the Note, a hybrid electric car, at its Oppama Plant in Kanagawa prefecture, Japan, but did not give details of the scale of the output cut. The Nikkei newspaper reported that Nissan would slash its Note production at Oppama to about 5,000 units in January, from an initially planned 15,000 units. "A global shortage of semiconductors has affected parts procurement in the auto sector. As a result of this shortage, the Oppama Plant in Japan will adjust production in January, reducing production of the Nissan NOTE," Nissan said in a statement. (This article contains reporting from Reuters.)   Auto News Plants/Manufacturing UAW/Unions Chrysler Dodge Ford
Lincoln Continental to end after one-and-done generation?
Thu, Mar 15 2018After only 18 months on sale, the vultures of rumor have begun circling above the Lincoln Continental. Ford Authority says "sources intricately familiar with Ford Motor Company's future product plans" for the domestic luxury brand say the Continental won't get another chance at life after this generation. Those sources didn't detail Ford's reasons for dispatching the executioner on another sad task, but if this is true, even the reasons we can only guess make enough sense to justify the move. The Continental launched into a crossover mania still mushrooming in strength like some Marvel villain, the equivalent of a new dinosaur hatching a few months before the Chicxulub Impact Event. In 18 months, the Continental sold 18,846 units, 12,012 of those sales happening in 2017. In the U.S. this year, sales amounted to 1,573 units through February, about 25 percent down on the annualized monthly rate. It could be worse: The Lexus GS has found 1,009 U.S. buyers so far this year, the Acura RLX, 285. Conversely, the Cadillac XTS — yes, a fleet darling — secured 3,163 sales in the same period. And the German kingpins live in another dimension, with BMW scooting 5,641 5 Series models off dealer lots, and the Mercedes E-Class boasting 8,411 sales of all three variants. Even the much more expensive and much more profitable Lincoln Navigator rang up 2,351 sales in the first 60 days of 2018. That's disheartening reading, especially after Ford reportedly spent more than $1 billion to bring the Continental to market. Sedan segment woes look to have killed the Continental's platform siblings, too, making the Lincoln's demise simply part of the cull. The CD4 architecture also underpins the Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ. Ford canceled the Fusion redesign and won't commit to making either vehicle after 2020. Lincoln's passenger car sales declined more than 30 percent last month; meanwhile, Lincoln needs to spend its money on the crossovers that are selling, and investment in the coming three-row Aviator that will replace the MKT. Ford has a CD6 platform in development that suits front-, rear-, and all-wheel-drive vehicles. Under previous CEO Mark Fields, a new Fusion, Mustang, and MKZ would ride on the CD6, as well as the new Explorer and a Lincoln brother. Those plans left with the previous administration, and company sources told both Ford Authority and The Truth About Cars not to expect a Continental revival on that architecture. Related Video:















