2013 Fiat 500 Abarth W/ Only 500 Miles!!!! Lots Of Upgrades!! on 2040-cars
Austin, Texas, United States
Engine:1.4L 4 cylinder Turbo
Body Type:Coupe
Vehicle Title:Clear
For Sale By:Dealer
Exterior Color: White
Make: FIAT
Interior Color: Black
Model: 500
Number of Cylinders: 4
Trim: coupe 2 door
Drive Type: FWD
Mileage: 500
Sub Model: Abarth
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Fiat 500 for Sale
Beautiful 1973 fiat 500 l - restored
Black pop hatchback 1.4l automatic bluetooth usb aux coupe cloth seats warranty
White pop hatchback 1.4l usb aux bluetooth automatic coupe warranty one owner
500 pop automatic ivory interior rosso red 4 cylinder we finance certified!!!
2013 fiat 500......flood ...great runner!!! free shipping with buy now!!!(US $11,995.00)
1.4l 101horse power blue tooth cruise mp3 usb am fm cd player 45 mpg 5spd manual(US $13,995.00)
Auto Services in Texas
XL Parts ★★★★★
XL Parts ★★★★★
Wyatt`s Towing ★★★★★
vehiclebrakework ★★★★★
V G Motors ★★★★★
Twin City Honda-Nissan ★★★★★
Auto blog
James Bond to drive Fiat 500 in next film
Wed, Dec 3 2014After the return of James Bond's classic Aston Martin DB5 for some scenes in SkyFall, the spy with a license to kill is reportedly hopping into something much more mainstream for his next film. The upcoming Bond movie allegedly features a car chase through Rome in a Fiat 500, according to Sky News from info obtained by Italian news agency ANSA. The Italian capital is also rumored to play host to other action scenes in the film, and shooting for these portions allegedly runs through February and March of 2015. There's no word yet whether a modern or vintage 500 would be the star, but using a current 500 Abarth could keep things exciting, although we hope James gets behind the wheel of something a bit more exciting along the way, too. Regardless of which Fiat Bond drives, it still wouldn't match the Citroen 2CV chase in For Your Eyes Only as the spy's most plebeian automotive choice. The name for the next Bond movie isn't revealed yet, but filming is supposed to start in the coming weeks, according to Sky News. Daniel Craig returns for his fourth outing as the world's most famous fictitious spy, and Sam Mendes is reportedly in the director's chair again after helming SkyFall, as well.
Detroit automakers keep their masks on to keep the factories running
Tue, Oct 27 2020United Auto Workers members leave the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Warren Truck Plant in May. Fiat Chrysler along with rivals Ford and General Motors Co., restarted the assembly lines after several weeks of coronavirus lockdown. (AP)  DETROIT — When the coronavirus pandemic slammed the United States in March, the Detroit Three automakers shut their plants and brought their North American vehicle production to an unprecedented cold stop. Now, four months after a slow and sometimes bumpy restart in May, many General Motors, Ford and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles factories are working at close to full speed, chasing a stronger-than-expected recovery in sales. So far, none of the Detroit Three has had a major COVID-19 outbreak since restarting production, even as the coronavirus is surging in Midwestern and Southern communities outside factory walls. "We have people testing positive, but it's not affecting operations," said Ford global manufacturing chief Gary Johnson. Keeping the pandemic at bay has pushed the automakers and 156,000 U.S. factory employees represented by the United Auto Workers into unfamiliar work routines and extraordinary levels of cooperation among the rival automakers that will have to be sustained for months to come. For automakers, the automakers' COVID response has been as much about instilling new habits as relying on new technology. Workers log their symptoms, or lack of them, into smartphone apps and walk past temperature scanners to get to their work stations. But company and union executives said masks, along with physical distancing, are the key to keeping assembly lines rolling. "The mask is the foundation" of protecting workers on the job, said Johnson. Complaints about masks Autoworkers are accustomed to wearing protective gear such as shatterproof glasses and gloves. Masks that cover the mouth and nose, however, were not standard equipment on auto assembly lines, and were a tough sell at first. "The biggest complaint is wearing a mask," United Auto Workers President Rory Gamble told Reuters. "A lot of our members perform physical tasks. Wearing the mask inhibits breathing." Beyond that, Gamble said, masks and distancing make it harder for workers to have conversations on the job or socialize during breaks. "ThatÂ’s pretty much out the window, and it makes for a longer day," he said. Masks make it harder for co-workers to read each other's expressions — often crucial in the noisy environment of a car plant.
California to stop buying GM, Toyota and Fiat Chrysler vehicles over emissions fight
Mon, Nov 18 2019WASHINGTON — California said on Monday it will halt all purchases of new vehicles for state government fleets from GM, Toyota and Fiat Chrysler and other automakers backing President Donald Trump in a battle to strip the state of authority to regulate tailpipe emissions. Between 2016 and 2018, California purchased $58.6 million in vehicles from General Motors, $55.8 million from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, $10.6 million from Toyota Motor and $9 million from Nissan. Last month, GM, Toyota, Fiat Chrysler and members of the Global Automakers trade association backed the Trump administration's effort to bar California from setting tailpipe standards, which are more rigid than Washington's proposed national standards. The automakers declined or did not immediately comment on California's announced ban on purchases of their vehicles. Starting in January, the state will only buy from automakers that recognize California's legal authority to set emissions standards. Those automakers include Ford, Honda, BMW AG and Volkswagen AG, which struck a deal with California in July to follow revised state vehicle emissions standards. "Car makers that have chosen to be on the wrong side of history will be on the losing end of CaliforniaÂ’s buying power," California Governor Gavin Newsom said in a statement. California purchased $69.2 million in vehicles from Ford over the three-year-period, $565,000 from Honda and none from the German automakers. The state also disclosed it will immediately no longer allow state agencies to buy sedans powered by an internal combustion engine, with exemptions for certain public safety vehicles. California's vehicle rules have been adopted by 13 other states. On Friday, California and 22 other U.S. states challenged the Trump administration's decision to revoke California's legal authority to set vehicle tailpipe emissions rules and require a rising number of zero emission vehicles (ZEV). The move follows a separate lawsuit filed in September by the states against the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration seeking to undo a parallel determination. In August 2018, the Trump administration proposed freezing fuel efficiency requirements at 2020 levels through 2026, reversing planned 5% annual increases. The Trump administrationÂ’s final requirements are expected in the coming months and are set to modestly boost fuel efficiency versus the initial proposal, with several automakers anticipating annual increases of about 1.5%.
