1998 Dodge Ram 3500 15 Passenger Church Van Tow Towing 97 99 00 01 Good Used Lbc on 2040-cars
Winchester, Virginia, United States
Body Type:Wagon
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:V8
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Number of Cylinders: 8
Make: Dodge
Model: Ram 3500
Trim: 15 Passenger Van
Options: Cassette Player
Drive Type: 2WD
Power Options: Power Windows
Mileage: 152,000
Sub Model: 15 Passenger Van
Exterior Color: White
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Interior Color: Gray
Dodge Ram 3500 for Sale
2012 slt 6.7l auto bright white clearcoat(US $45,680.00)
1998 dodge ram 3500 4x4 dually manual trans. cummins diesel
'96 ram 3500 dually 2wd 5.9l turbo diesel(US $4,200.00)
Dodge ram 2009 6.7 diesel 4wd crew cab long bed super clean low reserve set
2002 dodge ram 3500 dually 4x4. cummins turbo diesel, 6 speed stick, 1 owner
2001 dodge ram 3500 base standard cab pickup 2-door 5.9l dually flat bed cummins(US $3,500.00)
Auto Services in Virginia
Wrenches on Wheels ★★★★★
Virginia Tire & Auto ★★★★★
Transmissions of Stafford ★★★★★
Shorty`s Automotive Inc ★★★★★
Shell Rapid Lube ★★★★★
Salem Car Shop Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Federal grand jury issues subpoenas to U.S. FCA dealers
Wed, Jul 27 2016Despite an attempt to clarify and backtrack, it seems the investigation into Fiat Chrysler Automobile's false sales reporting is picking up steam. According to Automotive News, FCA dealers and regional offices have received subpoenas ordering them to supply documents and testimony to a grand jury in Detroit. Of course, the dealers are objecting to the request. They claim the subpoenas are too broad and would require them to hand over too much personal information, like personal phone numbers of dealer employees going back years. The group wants to make it clear that FCA has clarified its sales reporting and that the issue is with the manufacturer, not dealers. The dealers say that FCA employee records and testimony should be enough. It's rumored that a dealer group is the one that sparked the investigation in the first place. FCA confirmed on July 18 that it indeed was under investigation by a number of federal agencies. Although they've clarified their position regarding sales reporting, the fraud investigation continues full steam. Related Video:
Marchionne says no offers are on the table for Fiat Chrysler
Sun, Sep 3 2017MONZA, Italy (Reuters) - Fiat Chrysler (FCA) has not received any offer for the company nor is the world's seventh-largest carmaker working on any "big deal", Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Saturday. Speaking on the sidelines of the Italian Formula One Grand Prix, Marchionne said the focus remained on executing the company's business plan to 2018. Asked whether FCA had been approached by someone or whether there was an offer on the table, he simply said: "No." The company's share price jumped to record highs last month after reports of interest for the group or some of its brands from China. China's Great Wall Motor Co Ltd openly said it was interested in FCA, but had not held talks or signed a deal with executives at the Italian-American automaker. The stock move was also helped by expectations that the company might separate from some of its units. Marchionne reiterated on Saturday that FCA was working on a plan to "purify" its portfolio and that units, such as the components businesses, would be separated from the group. He hopes to complete that process by the end of 2018. "There are activities within the group that do not belong to a car manufacturer, for example the components businesses. The group needs to be cleared of those things," he told journalists. Asked whether an announcement could come this year, Marchionne said it was up to the board to decide and that it would next meet at the end of September. He said the time was not right for a spin-off of luxury brand Maserati and premium Alfa Romeo and the two brands needed to become self-sustainable entities first and "have the muscle to stand on their feet, make sufficient cash". "The way we see it now, it's almost impossible, if not impossible, to see a spin-off of Alfa Romeo/Maserati, these are two entities that are immature and in a development phase," he said. "It's the wrong moment, we are not in a condition to do it." He said the concept of separating the two brands from FCA's mass market business made sense and did not rule out this happening in future, but not under his tenure, which lasts until April 2019. "If there is an opportunity in future, it would certainly happen after I'm gone. It won't happen while Marchionne is around," he said.
Ralph Gilles publishes futuristic sketch that lampoons yellow spoiler guards
Tue, Mar 24 2020FCA design boss Ralph Gilles doesn't want to see yellow spoiler guards on future Dodge models. He joined the chorus of internet users urging Challenger and Charger owners to remove the protective strips installed at the factory by telling the story behind a futuristic-looking design sketch on his official Instagram account. The stylist explained the coronavirus work-from-home order isn't stopping his team from organizing design reviews. And, while he's not normally allowed to post images of future products on social media, he decided to make an exception. "This experimental design of a Dodge of the future fell on the cutting room floor ... because the designer decided to make the yellow spoiler guards a permanent part of the theme," he wrote. This isn't the first time Dodge has spoken out against owners who decided to keep the yellow spoiler guards on their car. The company even recently decided to make them pink to curb their popularity. This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. Looking beyond the spoiler's yellow accents, the sketch depicts what appears to be a coupe with a front end that shares very few styling cues with Dodge's current design language. The round headlights seen on cars like the Challenger are replaced by ultra-thin LED lines, the grille is little more than a gap, and there's a gaping air vent right below it. The entire front fascia is painted black, a look oddly reminiscent of SEAT's Bocanegra models. Sculpted sides, wheels that stick out of the wheel arches, and a glass roof add a finishing touch to the design. Gilles only posted one sketch, so we don't know what the rear end looks like. His team is busily designing the next-generation Challenger, tentatively due out by 2023, but we don't expect it will look like the sketch that surfaced on Instagram. Mark Trostle, Dodge's head of design, previously affirmed the retro lines are here to stay. The four-door Charger is due for a makeover, too, and its design isn't as firmly anchored to tradition as the Challenger's. Time will tell whether the sketch subtly previews the direction Dodge is taking the model in. Related Video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.














