2011 Dodge Ram 2500 Big Horn Crew Cab 6cyl 6.7l Diesel Power Cd Keyless 1 Owner on 2040-cars
Kernersville, North Carolina, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Diesel
Engine:6
For Sale By:Dealer
Transmission:Automatic
Make: Dodge
Model: Ram 2500
Mileage: 23,115
Disability Equipped: No
Sub Model: CREW 149WB B
Doors: 4
Drive Train: Rear Wheel Drive
Dodge Ram 2500 for Sale
2004 dodge ram 2500 st 4x4 v8 5.7l hemi crew cab auto cd great condition(US $14,185.00)
2010 dodge ram 2500 slt crew 4x4 hemi 6-pass tow 47k mi texas direct auto(US $28,480.00)
2010 dodge ram 2500 slt 6.7l cummins diesel 4x4 lifted(US $22,950.00)
2005 dodge 2500 5.9l cummins diesel 4x4 auto(US $16,950.00)
2005 dodge ram 2500 diesel monster truck(US $29,500.00)
05 dodge ram 2500 laramie quad cab legendary 5.9l diesel exhaust 4wd 8" lift(US $25,995.00)
Auto Services in North Carolina
Xpertech Car Care ★★★★★
Wilmington Motor Works ★★★★★
Wedgewood Muffler Shop ★★★★★
Vander Tire And Auto ★★★★★
Valvoline Instant Oil Change ★★★★★
Transmedics Transmission Specialists ★★★★★
Auto blog
Weekly Recap: Things you might not know about the 2015 Dodge Charger and Challenger Hellcats
Sat, 16 Aug 2014If you're an enthusiast, and you don't know that Dodge spawned another Hellcat this week, you really must have been living in cave. The 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat is probably the biggest news for enthusiasts since the reveal of, well the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat.
But, there are some things you might not know or might have missed about the new Charger and Challenger Hellcats. For starters, reports that the Hellcat production would be limited to a low volume are not true.
"We have not capped the Hellcat on either the Challenger or the Charger," Dodge CEO Tim Kuniskis said.
Fiat Chrysler halts European production as coronavirus hits demand
Mon, Mar 16 2020MILAN — Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) is halting production for two weeks at most of its European plants to help protect staff against the coronavirus pandemic and adjust to a slump in demand, the Italian-American carmaker said on Monday. Italy has been the European country worst hit by the crisis and the first to enforce a nationwide lockdown, which has now been replicated by Spain and, to a lesser extent, by France as the virus sweeps through the continent. With all non essential services closed, including car dealers, and people forced home except for strict working needs, many forecast a heavy fall in car sales in March. FCA — which according to analyst estimates produces around 25% of its vehicles in Europe — said the suspensions through March 27 would allow it "to effectively respond to the interruption in market demand by ensuring the optimization of supply." Ferrari, meanwhile, said it closed its two plants until March 27. Ferrari said it had so far ensured production continuity, and it already implemented all the health measures decided by the Italian government at the two sites, in hometown Maranello and in Modena. But it was "now experiencing the first serious supply chain issues, which no longer allow for continued production." Marco Opipari, an analyst at Fidentiis, said a few weeks of closures was not a big problem in an over-supplied European auto industry and lost production could be recovered later on. "The real problem is on the demand side, people are not buying cars now, and sales volumes are expected to be very bad in March, with a real impact on automakers' earnings," he said. FCA said in a statement that production for its FCA Italy and luxury Maserati units would stop for two weeks, extending a temporary closure period already planned for some Italian facilities. Affected plants are Melfi, Pomigliano, Cassino, Mirafiori, Grugliasco and Modena in Italy, Kragujevac in Serbia and Tychy in Poland. The FIOM union said FCA's decision was "necessary". The carmaker said the freeze would help it to resume activity promptly once market conditions allow it. "The group is working with its supply base and business partners to be ready to enable our manufacturing operations to deliver previously planned total levels of production despite the suspension when market demand returns," it said.
Florida Highway Patrolman seen watching YouTube in traffic
Fri, Apr 8 2016The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating allegations of a trooper watching YouTube videos on his official in-car laptop while driving. Lee County Florida resident James Peebles caught the alleged offender during his morning commute in early April, NBC2 reported. After exiting I-75, Peebles said that the FHP cruiser rolled up next to him at a stop light where he could clearly see the trooper inside watching a car race on Youtube on an official FHP laptop. Peebles put his car in park and snapped a picture of the cruiser before continuing to work. Later that day, he posted the photo to Facebook where it quickly went viral. "It blew my mind," Peebles told NBC2. "Everybody's human though, so I do know that we all make mistakes." NBC2 contacted the FHP for a statement after speaking to Peebles. An FHP spokesperson told the station that troopers are allowed to use their laptops while driving squad cars when carrying out official duties such as "simple inquiries" and "reviewing the nature of incoming messages". Other Florida motorists, like Jim Kosmerick who was interviewed by NBC2 for this story, don't consider watching an old race on YouTube to be official FHP business. "It's not official business, there's no way you can convince me otherwise," said Kosmerick. The FHP says that they are now aware of this fast moving viral image, and that they are taking the issue very seriously. They state that an investigation into the matter is underway, and that troopers are expected to abide by department policy and lead by example. Related Video News Source: NBC2 Government/Legal Weird Car News Dodge Driving Safety Police/Emergency Videos Sedan distracted driving Dodge Charger Pursuit
