2010 Dodge Ram 2500 on 2040-cars
Tonkawa, Oklahoma, United States
Please message me with questions at: email@example.com .
2010 Dodge Ram 2500 CCSB 4x4. This is one of the cleanest and nicest trucks you will find. It is as clean
underneath as it is on the outside. I am the second owner and this truck was a toy for me. I has never hauled or
towed anything heavy. There is no gooseneck hitch installed. It is has never been in snow, ice, or bad weather.
Every wear item in the suspension has been replaced with the best quality parts available. Less than 1000 miles on
Nitto 305/70/17 tires and also a retractable tonneau cover. This truck is in perfect condition and needs nothing.
800+ HP. Over $22K invested in performance parts for this truck. My loss is your gain. Please review the list of
· Anarchy Tuned H&S Mini or EFILIVE HPP tuned- pick one $1250.00
· Fleece Performance Billet S471 87.90 turbo w/ polished cover and Jet hot coated exhaust housing-$2550
· Steed Speed 2nd gen. manifold that is Jet Hot ceramic coated - $1200
· AA Engineering Tig welded stainless downpipe-$500
· Magnaflow stainless exhaust w/Aeroturbine muffler-$700
· 100% over injectors from Fleece performance balanced by Exergy-$2400
· ATS Twin CP3 kit w/ Duramax pump, etc.-$2350
· Air Dog II 165 with GDP tank vent kit and all black AN fittings and lines to injection pumps.- $1000
· Fleece performance Coolant bypass kit-$350.00
· Fleece turbo drain back kit-$99.00
· ARP 425 head stud kit-$470.00-torque three times after ran
· Turbosmart Diesel BOV kit on polished stainless 3” boost tube-$675.00
· Hamilton 103 springs-$400.00
· Manton pushrods-$180.00
· ARP rocker arm stud kit-$200.00
· Glacier Diesel Mega Flo S2 intake manifold, & grid delete-polished-$550.00
· Source Automotive 2nd gen. swap parts- $750.00
· Revmax valve body with Mag hi tech deep trans pan-$900.00
· Mag Hi tech front and rear axle covers- $500.00
· Thuren leveling kit with track bar-$800
· Carli low mount steering stabilizer with mount $275
· Carli Chromoloy control arms $700
· Carli billet ball joints -$800
· Carli sway bar kit $470
· Fox/Carli 2.0 Commuter shocks $700
· Creative Fabworks steering brace $150
· 8Lug Truck gear Spicer axle u-joints & Spicer front and rear driveshaft u-joints. Both shafts re-balanced
· Autometer, boost, EGT, drive pressure, and fuel pressure gauges-$800
· All suspension components and axles were cleaned, sanded, and painted with PPG epoxy primer and PPG satin
black urethane single stage paint for the ultimate in durability.
· New brakes front and rear and Amsoil used in front and rear diff.
· Valvoline used in trans and engine religiously.
More pictures upon request.
Dodge Ram 2500 for Sale
Auto Services in Oklahoma
Wagner`s Quick Lube ★★★★★
Triple J Auto Ranch ★★★★★
Sure Cars ★★★★★
Robinson Glass ★★★★★
Riverside Toyota ★★★★★
Auto blogFri, 27 Sep 2013
Before social media ever existed, if automotive enthusiasts wanted to be noticed or recognize other fans, they joined a car club. For Dodge muscle car lovers from 1968 through 1971, that group was known as the Scat Pack. Just like the Charger, Challenger and Dart nameplates, it looks like the Scat Pack could be getting a resurrection by Chrysler.
Automotive News is reporting that Chrysler recently renewed its trademark on the Scat Pack name, and while this is in no way a guarantee that the name will return, AN talked to Tim Kuniskis, Dodge President and CEO, who stoked the fire a little more. In the article, Kuniskis said that the name is "a very important part of our history" and added that "we like the whole idea of having a Scat Pack of cars." Scat Pack models were identified by their bumblebee stripes and helmet-wearing bumblebee logo, and the idea of a modern Scat Pack doesn't seem all that outlandish in light of recent vehicles like the Charger SRT Super Bee and the Ram 1500 Rumble Bee Concept.
What do you think, is this a cool idea, or is it just an unwelcome bit of nostalgia? Have you say in Comments.
In a show of generosity in mid-August, Detroit's business leaders donated $8 million to the Police Department and Fire Department in order to buy 100 new police vehicles and 23 EMS ambulances. But now officers have discovered - and complained - that the police vehicles have glaring safety issues, Deadline Detroit reports. It is not made clear what models of the fleet vehicles - which include police versions of the Ford Taurus, the Chevrolet Caprice and the Dodge Charger - are affected by the safety issues.
Officers reportedly have complained that the Plexiglass partition separating front-seat officers and back-seat prisoners is easily breached, and that the front passenger seat is installed too close to the dashboard. Prisoners who manage to writhe out of their handcuffs can bend the Plexiglass and reach into the cockpit, and sitting too close to the dashboard can render airbags more dangerous and make officers more vulnerable to injury in a crash.
Mark Diaz, president of the Detroit Police Officers Association, received the complaints and reportedly said the vehicles would get safety updates addressing the issues. But Deadline Detroit reports that it checked some of the offending police cars and, as of the last few days, they hadn't been updated.
Mopar is heading to the SEMA show in Las Vegas with a fleet of customized vehicles that appeal to enthusiasts of all stripes. There's a Dodge Viper ACR concept that follows in the lineage of the supercar's great road racing past, and a custom Ram ProMaster that might just be the ultimate outdoor party machine.
We got an inside look at Mopar's cars that will be on display at the show, which also include a Dodge Challenger T/A concept, two crazy Jeeps and a Ram 2500 Outdoorsman that could change the way you camp. While these are some of our favorites, Mopar is bringing plenty to SEMA, so let us know your top choices in the comments section.