1993 Dodge Caravan, No Reserve on 2040-cars
Orange, California, United States
Body Type:Minivan, Van
Engine:6Cyl
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gasoline
Interior Color: Gray
Make: Dodge
Number of Cylinders: 6
Model: Caravan
Trim: Minivan
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Drive Type: unknown
Mileage: 146,631
Exterior Color: Red
Dodge Caravan for Sale
No reserve 2000 dodge grand caravan se remote start, seats 7, 1 owner !!
2003 dodge caravan se handicap equipped(US $14,999.00)
2006 65k dealer trade absolute sale $1.00 no reserve look!
2007 dodge caravan sxt rare cargo van one owner well maintained low reserve
2010 dodge grand caravan rear entry – wheelchair accessible minivan! (k47092)(US $14,800.00)
2007 dodge caravan sxt mini passenger van 5-door 3.3l(US $6,275.00)
Auto Services in California
Yoshi Car Specialist Inc ★★★★★
WReX Performance - Subaru Service & Repair ★★★★★
Windshield Pros ★★★★★
Western Collision Works ★★★★★
West Coast Tint and Screens ★★★★★
West Coast Auto Glass ★★★★★
Auto blog
Could self-driving cars stop terrorist attacks?
Mon, Nov 13 2017Terrorists have taken to using a weapon that's easy to obtain and can do a lot of damage: ordinary vehicles, driven into crowds. A Department of Homeland Security-FBI bulletin from 2012 warned that "vehicle-ramming offers terrorists with limited access to explosives or weapons an opportunity to conduct a homeland attack with minimal prior training or experience." CNN recently listed nine vehicle-based terrorist attacks that have occurred within the past year, and in just in the past three months incidents in New York, Edmonton and Barcelona have claimed more than 20 lives and injured dozens after ISIS-affiliated drivers plowed into pedestrians. The deadliest so far was a Bastille Day attack in Nice, France that killed 86 people after a terrorist drove a truck into a crowd following a fireworks display. CNN also reported that "Al Qaeda's Yemeni branch encouraged its recruits in the West to use trucks as weapons," and noted that a 2010 article in the terrorist group's webzine called for deploying a truck as a "mowing machine, not to mow grass but mow down the enemies of Allah." Such attacks have been more common in Europe and other places where guns are harder to get, making vehicles violent and readily available weapons. But it's not only ISIS and Al Qaeda terrorists that have turned cars into weapons. A man with white nationalist ties drove a Dodge Challenger into a crowd of counter-protesters at the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Va., in August, killing a 32-year-old woman and injuring dozens more. Some believe that autonomous vehicle technology could help stop these tragedies. "Terrorist attacks like the one in New York are a good example of why we need AVs more quickly," Caleb Watney, technology policy associate at the R Street Institute, a D.C.-based think tank, recently told the website Inverse. Dr. Junfeng Jiao, director of the Urban Information Lab at the University of Texas, told Inverse that "these tragedies may be taken into account by the makers such as Tesla and Google" when developing autonomous technology. "This is a huge opportunity for the next generation to de-weaponize cars," he added. Many vehicles already have forward collision warning with emergency autonomous braking, and a few combine it with pedestrian detection, although the latter technology typically works at speeds below 20 mph.
Federal grand jury issues subpoenas to U.S. FCA dealers
Wed, Jul 27 2016Despite an attempt to clarify and backtrack, it seems the investigation into Fiat Chrysler Automobile's false sales reporting is picking up steam. According to Automotive News, FCA dealers and regional offices have received subpoenas ordering them to supply documents and testimony to a grand jury in Detroit. Of course, the dealers are objecting to the request. They claim the subpoenas are too broad and would require them to hand over too much personal information, like personal phone numbers of dealer employees going back years. The group wants to make it clear that FCA has clarified its sales reporting and that the issue is with the manufacturer, not dealers. The dealers say that FCA employee records and testimony should be enough. It's rumored that a dealer group is the one that sparked the investigation in the first place. FCA confirmed on July 18 that it indeed was under investigation by a number of federal agencies. Although they've clarified their position regarding sales reporting, the fraud investigation continues full steam. Related Video:
Dodge Viper returning to Le Mans this year?
Mon, Jan 5 2015If you were among the fans disappointed by Chrysler's recent decision to end the Dodge Viper's racing program, we may have some good news for you, as the racing outfit behind the campaign is reportedly working to bring the American supercars back to Le Mans this year. That racing outfit is Riley Technologies, a constructor perhaps best known for its Daytona Prototypes, but it has also prepared its share of GT racers, too. Chrysler charged Riley with leading its racing program for the new Viper GTS-R, campaigned it in the United SportsCar Championship and the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Auburn Hills made the unfortunate decision back in March to pull its Vipers out of Le Mans, and then in October to withdraw from the US series, as well, thereby effectively ending the program altogether. Disappointed though it surely was, Riley remains defiant. The North Carolina-based company is planning on taking the existing Vipers back to Le Mans on its own, with or without factory support. The Viper has, after all, proven a capable machine, having taken both the drivers' and teams' titles in the United SportsCar Championship this past season. "With Le Mans, every driver and every manufacturer needs to have their first trip there, and it isn't always what you want it to be, but we did show reliability and did have some pace," Bill Riley told Racer.com. "Since then, we've worked hard on the cars, they're now strong, front-running cars in the US, and we're working with the ACO on the BoP to make sure the cars are strong at Le Mans. They're super-reliable and fast, and we'd expect to be right in the mix with the other cars." Riley has kept the existing support staff in place, and once it secures its driver lineup and sponsors, chances look good that it could represent America well at Le Mans this year in either the GTE Pro or GTE Am class. Its predecessor did, after all, complete a three-year winning streak that saw it dominate the GTS class right up until its withdrawal in 2000. News Source: Racer.comImage Credit: FCA Motorsports Dodge Coupe Racing Vehicles



















