2003 Chrysler Sebring Lx Sedan 4-door 2.7l on 2040-cars
Staten Island, New York, United States
Body Type:Sedan
Engine:2.7L 2700CC 167Cu. In. V6 FLEX DOHC Naturally Aspirated
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:FLEX
Number of Cylinders: 6
Make: Chrysler
Model: Sebring
Trim: LX Sedan 4-Door
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Drive Type: FWD
Options: CD Player
Mileage: 133,500
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Sub Model: LX
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Exterior Color: Tan
Interior Color: Tan
Number of Doors: 4
Chrysler Sebring for Sale
2005 chrysler sebring base sedan 4-door 2.4l(US $6,000.00)
2001 chrysler sebring lx convertible with only 63,000 miles
2002 chrysler sebring lxi convertible 2-door 2.7l(US $1,500.00)
Replica kit/car(US $10,000.00)
2002 chrysler sebring lxi sedan 4-door 2.7l(US $3,995.00)
2004 chrysler sebring limited convertible, 2 owner, 60000 miles, no reserve!!!!!
Auto Services in New York
Youngs` Service Station ★★★★★
Whos Papi Tires ★★★★★
Whitney Imports ★★★★★
Wantagh Mitsubishi ★★★★★
Valley Automotive Service ★★★★★
Universal Imports Of Rochester ★★★★★
Auto blog
Fiat Chrysler Australia executive in trouble over misuse of company funds
Tue, Jun 9 2015While the merger to create FCA was coming together, its managing director for Australia, Clyde Campbell, was allegedly racking up 30 million Australian dollars ($23.1 million) in spending for himself, family, and friends. Now, the former boss is facing a court case from the automaker's legal team for the purported misappropriation. Among the more opulent expenses that Campbell allegedly put on Chrysler's tab included a 40-foot yacht worth the equivalent of $308,000 and lavish Christmas parties for workers, according to The Age. Despite being required to only travel in economy class and get permission for international travel, he also reportedly racked up the equivalent of over $413,000 travel expenses. "The more we dug, the more we found," said an unnamed source to The Age. Campbell came to power in Australia as a general manager for DaimlerChrysler, and became managing director in October 2010. He was reportedly a close friend with former Mercedes-Benz USA CEO Ernst Lieb. After Lieb lost his wrongful dismissal lawsuit, Campbell allegedly helped his friend's partnership in an Aussie auto dealer by using FCA funds for financial support totaling the equivalent of about $3 million. All of this came to light when Pat Dougherty came over from the US to be president and CEO of FCA Australia in December 2014. The staff spilled the full story on Dougherty's first day. "I walked into his office and let it all out. I don't think he knew what hit him," another source said to The Age. A team of forensic accountants was brought in to investigate. The reason that this took so long to discover was that no one was paying attention. First, sales in Australia were growing under Campbell. Also, "in my opinion, back in Michigan, head office didn't have its eyes on the road. They only had eyes on the Fiat deal," an insider said to The Age. That confluence essentially provided the perfect storm for this huge spending. News Source: The AgeImage Credit: Giuseppe Cacace / AFP / Getty Images Government/Legal Chrysler Fiat lawsuit FCA
Fiat Chrysler says it did not know about Marchionne's illness
Fri, Jul 27 2018ZURICH/MILAN — Fiat Chrysler said it knew nothing about the medical condition of Sergio Marchionne after a Swiss hospital said on Thursday it had been treating the deceased chief executive for more than a year. "Due to medical privacy, the company had no knowledge of the facts relating to Mr. Marchionne's health," a Fiat Chrysler spokesman said. Questions have been raised about how long Marchionne, who died on Wednesday, was ill and how much the company knew before it made the situation public. Marchionne rescued Fiat and Chrysler from bankruptcy after taking the wheel of the Italian carmaker in 2004 and he multiplied Fiat's value 11 times through 14 years of canny dealmaking. He was due to step down at FCA in April next year. "The company was made aware that Mr. Marchionne had undergone shoulder surgery and released a statement about this," the spokesperson said. "On Friday, July 20, the company was made aware with no detail by Mr. Marchionne's family of the serious deterioration in Mr. Marchionne's condition and that as a result he would be unable to return to work. The company promptly took and announced the appropriate action the following day." Asked whether the scope of the statement included the board and the chairman, the company declined to comment. In emailed comments, Marchionne's family confirmed the companies had not been aware of his health conditions. "At the end of last week FCA was made aware Sergio Marchionne would no longer be able to return to work without mentioning any further details," the family said. The announcement of the death of Marchionne, 66, one of the auto industry's most tenacious and respected CEOs, drew tributes from rivals and tears from his closest colleagues on Wednesday. University Hospital Zurich said earlier on Thursday Marchionne had been treated for a serious illness for more than a year before his death. Marchionne had fallen gravely ill after what the company had described as shoulder surgery at a Zurich hospital. He was replaced as chief executive last weekend after Fiat Chrysler (FCA) said his condition had worsened. "Mr. Sergio Marchionne was a patient at USZ. Due to serious illness, he had been the recipient of recurring treatment for more than a year," the hospital said in a statement. "Although all the options offered by cutting-edge medicine were utilized, Mr.
Fiat Chrysler open to mergers, and PSA is looking for one
Fri, Mar 8 2019GENEVA — Fiat Chrysler (FCA) is open to pursuing alliances and merger opportunities if they make sense, but a sale of its luxury brand Maserati is not an option, Chief Executive Mike Manley said on Tuesday. "We have a strong independent future, but if there is a partnership, a relationship or a merger which strengthens that future, I will look at that," Manley told reporters at the Geneva Motor Show. Asked whether he would consider selling Maserati to China's Geely Automobile Holdings, as suggested by recent media reports, Manley said: "Maserati is one of our really beautiful brands and it has an incredibly bright future. ... No." FCA is often cited as a possible merger candidate. Bloomberg said this week that the Italian-American carmaker was attractive to France's PSA Group given its exposure to the U.S. market and its popular Jeep brand. The Detroit News' headline on the situation Friday read, "Fiat Chrysler CEO open to a deal as PSA circles" and stated that Manley's open-to-just-about-anything comments were aimed directly at PSA. Bloomberg said talks between the two were preliminary and said PSA chief Carlos Tavares has also contemplated mergers with General Motors or Jaguar Land Rover, which is losing money for Indian owner Tata. PSA has enjoyed a decade of turnaround and has $10.2 billion in net cash available. The maker of Peugeot, Citroen and DS, acquired Opel and Vauxhall in 2017 and made them almost instantly profitable. Manley, who took over after the death of Sergio Marchionne, said he currently had no news on possible deals. Manley also said the world's seventh-largest carmaker, which is lagging rivals in developing hybrid and electric vehicles, would take the least costly approach to comply with increasingly more stringent European emissions regulations. "There are three options. You can sell enough electrified vehicles to balance your fleet. Two: You can be part of a pooling scheme. Three is to pay the fines," he said. "I don't see a scenario when (carmakers) continue to subsidize technologies ... indefinitely." The carmaker had said last June it would invest 9 billion euros ($10.19 billion) over the next five years to introduce hybrid and electric cars across all regions to be fully compliant with emissions regulations. Asked about a 5-billion-euro investment plan for Italy FCA announced in November but then put under review, Manley said the plan had been confirmed as originally presented.









