2000 Chrysler Sebring Jxi Limited Convertible on 2040-cars
Tomball, Texas, United States
Body Type:Convertible
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:2.5 DOHC V6
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Year: 2000
Make: Chrysler
Model: Sebring
Trim: Leather
Options: Leather Seats, CD Player, Convertible
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Drive Type: Front wheel drive
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Mileage: 103,000
Sub Model: JXI LIMITED
Exterior Color: Red
Disability Equipped: No
Interior Color: Dark graphite
Warranty: AS is.. No warranty
Number of Cylinders: 6
|
2000 Chrysler JXI LIMITED 2.5 DOHC V6 103K miles ( 98 % hiway miles) Factory chrome wheels Metallic red Graphite colored leather interior Full gauge package Auto stick shift automatic transmission Black Hartz cloth top AM,FM, Cassete, 6 CD changer 6 speaker audio system P/S, P/B, 4 wheel disc brakes 2 front air bags Tinted windows Garaged since new Moulded tonneau cover Fog lamps Air conditioning Everything works as new, no body or paint damage, no top damage, no interior damage, NEVER smoked in, tires less than 2 years old (500 miles), and new battery 6 months ago. Price is negotiable. No expressed, real, or implied warranty. Please call 317-417-3202 with any questions.
|
Chrysler Sebring for Sale
2002 chrysler seabring jxi convertible/low miles!wow!look!warranty!nice!(US $4,950.00)
2004 power windows, locks and mirrors, cd player, tint, rear defrost
2004 chrysler sebring convertible(US $6,500.00)
2007 chrysler sebring gas saver!! one owner(US $4,850.00)
Wow! (( convertible..touring...leather...sharp ))no reserve
2004 chrysler sebring lxi convertible,5-days no reserve
Auto Services in Texas
Zeke`s Inspections Plus ★★★★★
Value Import ★★★★★
USA Car Care ★★★★★
USA Auto ★★★★★
Uresti Jesse Camper Sales ★★★★★
Universal Village Auto Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
FCA compromises with France, moving Renault merger bid forward
Tue, Jun 4 2019FRANKFURT/PARIS – Renault directors were preparing to review Fiat Chrysler's $35 billion merger offer on Tuesday, after the Italian-American carmaker resolved differences with the French government overnight, three sources said. The compromise on French government influence over a combined FCA-Renault may clear the way for Renault's board to approve a framework agreement beginning the long process of a full merger, unless new issues surface at the meeting. France, Renault's biggest shareholder with a 15% stake, had been pressing for its own guaranteed seat on the new board and an effective veto on CEO appointments. But after late-night talks with FCA Chairman John Elkann, the French government has accepted a compromise that would see it occupy one of four board seats allocated to Renault, balanced by four FCA appointees, the sources said. Renault would also cede one of its two seats on a four-member CEO nominations committee to the French state, they said. Renault, FCA and the French government all declined to comment on the discussions. The same evening that the compromise was was negotiated, activist hedge fund CIAM wrote to the board of Renault to say it "strongly opposed" a planned $35 billion merger with Fiat Chrysler. Calling the deal "opportunistic," the fund said the current deal terms strongly favored Fiat Chrysler and offered no control premium. (Reporting by Arno Schuetze and Laurence Frost; additional reporting by Giulio Piovaccari in Milan and Simon Jessop; editing by Jason Neely and Rachel Armstrong) Government/Legal Chrysler Fiat Mitsubishi Nissan Renault merger
Peugeot's American future looks dead, but Stellantis intends to keep all brands alive
Fri, Feb 12 2021The years-old promise of a Peugeot return in the U.S. is looking bleaker by the second. Peugeot said the French brand would come back to sell cars in the U.S. five years ago, but now that FCA and PSA have transitioned to one Stellantis, that promise is looking a lot shakier. This news comes via a report from Car and Driver. When queried about Peugeot, Carlos Tavares, Stellantic CEO, offered this in response: “For the time being, I don't think that is part of the things that we want to prioritize for the next time window," Tavares said. "I think it's better that we funnel the talent, the capital, and the engineering capability of our Stellantis company to the existing brands to improve what needs to be improved and to accelerate where we need to accelerate, because we already have a very strong presence in this market." Tavares hasnÂ’t ruled it out entirely, but any kind of a Peugeot American renaissance is being pushed onto the backburner. In good news for American brands, though, Tavares expressed great interest in keeping them all. Chrysler was the most worrisome of the bunch, as it only sells the aging 300 sedan and Pacifica minivan variants. Nevertheless, Tavares sees Chrysler as one of the “three historical pillars of Stellantis” and is eager “to give this brand a future.” Specifically, Tavares sees a high-tech future for the once-great American car company. Motor Trend reported on what Tavares spoke about in a call with the media. "It needs to rebound,” Tavares said. “We could think about what could be the next technologies in the automotive industry.” The obvious hint here is electrification and greater autonomy. Chrysler could theoretically become StellantisÂ’ electric showcase brand. ItÂ’s partway there with the Pacifica Hybrid PHEV minivan, but thereÂ’s still a long way to go for it to become the conglomerate's tech pillar. And then thereÂ’s Dodge and its powerful but emissions-heavy lineup. "We have the technology to deliver the torque, dynamics, and acceleration feeling, while also dramatically reducing the emissions," Tavares said. The Hellcat canÂ’t have a window-shattering 6.2-liter supercharged V8 forever, but it looks like Stellantis is at least committed to keeping the performance of DodgeÂ’s current lineup. Related video:
UAW warns automakers: Restarting U.S. plants is 'too soon and too risky'
Fri, Apr 24 2020WASHINGTON/WARREN, Mich. — The head of the United Auto Workers union on Thursday said it was "too soon and too risky" to reopen auto plants and Michigan's economy in early May, citing insufficient scientific data and coronavirus testing to assure workplaces are safe. The warning from UAW President Rory Gamble on Thursday afternoon came as General Motors Co , Ford Motor Co and Toyota Motor Corp took new steps toward reopening North American vehicle manufacturing operations in an environment where consumer demand is uncertain and worker safety paramount. The union has said that 24 of its members have died from Covid-19, though it was unclear whether they might have become infected in the workplace. Unionized Detroit automakers and non-union German and Asian automakers have been preparing to restart U.S. vehicle making operations by early May. Companies have shifted reopening dates amid uncertainty about government stay-at-home orders. Gamble's statement appeared to derail plans by the Detroit Three to start bringing UAW workers back to vehicle manufacturing jobs on May 4. The longer the automakers cannot produce profitable U.S.-made trucks and sport utility vehicles, the longer they burn cash. The UAW leader's statement was also aimed at Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, who has come under pressure from conservative groups and President Donald Trump to ease coronavirus stay-at-home restrictions. "At this point in time, the UAW does not believe the scientific data is conclusive that it is safe to have our members back in the workplace. We have not done enough testing to really understand the threat our members face," Gamble said. "We strongly suggest to our companies in all sectors that an early May date is too soon and too risky to our members, their families and their communities." Gamble said the union was "happy with the auto companiesÂ’ response and cooperation on working through the health and safety protocols we will need in the workplace when it is appropriate to restart." Earlier Thursday, GM began notifying front line managers to come back to work next week to get trained on new safety protocols designed to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus as workers return to plants.
2040Cars.com © 2012-2025. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
0.044 s, 7953 u






