Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

Style And Grace Chrysler Imperial Crown Convertible on 2040-cars

US $35,000.00
Year:1963 Mileage:166999
Location:

Stafford Springs, Connecticut, United States

Stafford Springs, Connecticut, United States
Advertising:
Transmission:Automatic
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:Big V-8
For Sale By:Private Seller
Year: 1963
Drive Type: RWD
Make: Chrysler
Mileage: 166,999
Model: Imperial
Trim: Convertible
Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ... 

1963 Chrysler imperial crown convertible. This is a rare car. One of roughly 500 ever built in 1963. This car has power everything. It's a white car with black interior. Original chrome and trim. All the original interior except maybe the front and rear upholstery. Good running and driving car. Please ask all questions prior to bidding or making an offer thank you 860-250-9281 CT

Auto Services in Connecticut

Whitehall Auto Service Inc ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Truck Service & Repair
Address: 2695 Route 35, Wilton
Phone: (914) 232-3630

Trasko`s Garage ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 33 Fairfield Ave, East-Hartland
Phone: (413) 562-9509

Tire Shak ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Tire Dealers
Address: 12 Great Hill Rd, Milford
Phone: (203) 735-7887

Tech Auto ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Brake Repair
Address: 55 Connolly Pkwy, Hamden
Phone: (203) 281-1799

Protech Automotive ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Used Car Dealers, Automobile Parts & Supplies
Address: 690 S Main St, Middletown
Phone: (860) 343-0000

People`s Auto LLC ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Used Car Dealers, Brake Repair
Address: 23 Field Rd, Stafford-Springs
Phone: (860) 763-0711

Auto blog

Marchionne says no offers are on the table for Fiat Chrysler

Sun, Sep 3 2017

MONZA, Italy (Reuters) - Fiat Chrysler (FCA) has not received any offer for the company nor is the world's seventh-largest carmaker working on any "big deal", Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Saturday. Speaking on the sidelines of the Italian Formula One Grand Prix, Marchionne said the focus remained on executing the company's business plan to 2018. Asked whether FCA had been approached by someone or whether there was an offer on the table, he simply said: "No." The company's share price jumped to record highs last month after reports of interest for the group or some of its brands from China. China's Great Wall Motor Co Ltd openly said it was interested in FCA, but had not held talks or signed a deal with executives at the Italian-American automaker. The stock move was also helped by expectations that the company might separate from some of its units. Marchionne reiterated on Saturday that FCA was working on a plan to "purify" its portfolio and that units, such as the components businesses, would be separated from the group. He hopes to complete that process by the end of 2018. "There are activities within the group that do not belong to a car manufacturer, for example the components businesses. The group needs to be cleared of those things," he told journalists. Asked whether an announcement could come this year, Marchionne said it was up to the board to decide and that it would next meet at the end of September. He said the time was not right for a spin-off of luxury brand Maserati and premium Alfa Romeo and the two brands needed to become self-sustainable entities first and "have the muscle to stand on their feet, make sufficient cash". "The way we see it now, it's almost impossible, if not impossible, to see a spin-off of Alfa Romeo/Maserati, these are two entities that are immature and in a development phase," he said. "It's the wrong moment, we are not in a condition to do it." He said the concept of separating the two brands from FCA's mass market business made sense and did not rule out this happening in future, but not under his tenure, which lasts until April 2019. "If there is an opportunity in future, it would certainly happen after I'm gone. It won't happen while Marchionne is around," he said.

Fiat brand chief reassigned then resigns amid flagging sales

Tue, Oct 13 2015

Jason Stoicevich was replaced as head of the Fiat brand in North America just the other day. He was immediately reassigned to another job within Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. But according to Automotive News, Stoicevich quit the new job – and the company altogether – the very next day. The development comes amidst flagging sales for the Fiat brand in America. The introduction of the awkward-looking 500L multi-purpose vehicle has been largely regarded as a sales disaster in the US. Despite having just introduced the new 500X into the growing crossover market, and an overall upward trend across FCA group sales, the Fiat brand's figures have been dropping all year. While the Italian brand's volume has fluctuated from month to month compared to last year's sales, the number of cars its dealers sells on an average day has been firmly in decline. Fiat's downward trend reflects a general tendency in the market towards larger vehicles at the expense of smaller ones. However, the powers that be in Auburn Hills evidently felt that a change of leadership was in order, so it placed Dodge chief Tim Kuniskis in charge of all the company's mass-market passenger-car brands – namely Dodge, Chrysler, and Fiat – and moved Stoicevich to running the group's fleet and small-business operations. Stoicevich remained in charge of the company's California Business Center, but it seems as though he was as dissatisfied with the switch as his superiors were with the performance of the brand over which he presided, and so he apparently elected to step down and leave the company.

Dodge offering novel 1-year lease on '14 Challenger and Charger models

Mon, 14 Apr 2014

Dodge is just days away from unveiling refreshed versions of the Charger and Challenger at the 2014 New York Auto Show, models promising updated styling and new powertrain options. Depending on how you look at it, the company is either so confident in its forthcoming 2015 models that it's offering an interesting Double-Up lease deal on the current vehicles, or it's so eager to clear out existing stock that it's resorting to novel lease deals. In any case, what they present is an interesting scenario, one which allows buyers to get the existing model right now, and then trade up to the facelifted 2015 models in one year.
Starting April 17, when the refreshed cars debut through the end of August, buyers can lease a 2014 Charger or Challenger for one year and exchange it for a three-year lease on a 2015 model next year, with no additional money down and the same monthly payment. Customers can even switch vehicles when the new lease starts. If drivers want to buy the '15, they get $1,000 off the purchase price. To be eligible, both leases must use the same dealership and be financed through Chrysler Capital. The Double-Up deal excludes the SRT versions of both cars and Charger SE models.
To offset the flood of one-year-old models coming back to dealerships, Dodge has struck a deal with rental car agency Enterprise, which has agreed to buy them all. "One-year leases are highly unusual in the industry," said company spokesperson Ralph Kisiel, and the fleet sale deal is what makes it possible.