1996 Chevrolet Tahoe Lt 4x4 on 2040-cars
Moncks Corner, South Carolina, United States
|
TWO-DOOR TAHOES WITH LEATHER (LT) IN THIS CONDITION ARE BECOMING RARE AND HARD TO FIND. THIS ONE HAS ONLY HAD TWO OWNERS SINCE NEW. IT HAS BEEN GARAGED AND CARED FOR SINCE IT WAS DELIVERED. IT COMES WITH ORIGINAL TITLE, BILL OF SALE, WINDOW STICKER, BOOKS AND MANUALS, AS WELL AS BOTH KEYS AND REMOTE OPENERS. THIS IS A NO EXCUSE TRUCK. THE LEATHER SEATING HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH OEM LEATHER IN MATCHING COLOR. HEADLINER, DASH, AND CARPETS ARE IN GREAT SHAPE WITH NO SAGGING, RIPS, OR CRACKS. ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION PERFORM AS THEY SHOULD WITH OUT APPEARANT DEFECTS OF ANY KIND. THE FOUR WHEEL DRIVE ENGAGES AND DISENGAGES SEAMLESSLY AND WORKS AS IT SHOULD. TRUCK HAS NOT BEEN USED OFF ROAD AS IS APPARENT WHEN YOU LOOK UNDERNEATH FOR MUD, RUST, SCRAPES AND DENTS.THERE ARE NONE. THE WHEELS ARE OEM GMC DENALI AND ARE 20". EVERY SWITCH, BUTTON, DIAL, GAUGE, AND LEVER WORK IN THIS TRUCK INCLUDER REAR DEFROSTER AND WIPER. EXHAUST IS STOCK AND STAINLESS STEEL. BRAKES WERE FRESHENED RECENTLY. NEW MONROE REFLEX SHOCKS. K & N COLD AIR INDUCTION. NEW BATTERY. I WANT TO BE FAIR WITH THIS TRUCK BUT WILL NOT GIVE IT AWAY. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. I AM OPEN TO QUESTIONS OR ANY FURTHER INFO OR PICTURES YOU MAY NEED. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING. |
Chevrolet Tahoe for Sale
2005 chevrolet tahoe lt(US $8,000.00)
2007 chevy tahoe lt 8-pass leather roof rack 20's 85k texas direct auto(US $18,980.00)
2013 chevy tahoe 9-pass running boards roof rack 48k mi texas direct auto(US $28,780.00)
2008 black chevy tahoe hybrid(US $19,000.00)
2004 chev tahoe lt 4wd low mileage extra clean in/out fully inspected(US $13,850.00)
Low miles only 83000 5.3 vortec flex fuel v8 auto 4x2 will drive on trailer(US $2,000.00)
Auto Services in South Carolina
Wilson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Inc ★★★★★
Usa Tire & Auto Care ★★★★★
Tire Town South ★★★★★
Tire Kingdom ★★★★★
Steve White Volkswagen Audi ★★★★★
St. Andrews Express Body Shop ★★★★★
Auto blog
GM to add 1,200 workers at 2 Michigan factories
Sat, Feb 29 2020DETROIT — General Motors is adding 1,200 jobs at two Michigan factories to build midsize SUVs and two new luxury sedans. GM said Friday that its Lansing Delta Township plant will get a third shift and 800 more workers to build the Chevrolet Traverse and Buick Enclave SUVs, which have three rows of seats. The Lansing Grand River plant will get a second shift and 400 more workers to build two new Cadillac sedans, the CT4 and CT5. Employees laid off at other GM factories will fill the new jobs first, then workers will be added, GM spokesman Dan Flores said. The company has not determined yet how many new people will be needed, he said. Both additional shifts will start working sometime between April and June, the company said. Lansing Delta Township now employs about 2,500 salaried and blue-collar workers, while the Grand River plant has 1,400. GM sold more than 147,000 Traverse SUVs in the U.S. last year, a 0.4% increase from 2018. Enclave sales were up 3% to just over 51,000, according to Autodata Corp. Related Video:
Chevy Blazer and Easter Jeeps | Autoblog Podcast #576
Fri, Apr 12 2019In this week's Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Senior Editor, Green, John Beltz Snyder and Assistant Editor Zac Palmer. They do a rundown of the latest news, including rumors of the Toyota Tundra and Tacoma sharing a platform, Jeep's insane Easter Safari concepts and an upcoming "entry level" performance Ford Mustang. Then they talk about driving the new Chevrolet Blazer and Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, and compare driving the Genesis G70 to the Kia Stinger. Finally, they take to Reddit to spend someone's money on a new crossover. Autoblog Podcast #576 Get The Podcast iTunes – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator MP3 – Download the MP3 directly Rundown Toyota Tacoma and Tundra to share a platform? Jeep Easter Safari concepts "Entry level" performance Mustang? Cars we're driving: 2019 Chevy Blazer 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 2019 Genesis G70 Spend My Money Feedback Email – Podcast@Autoblog.com Review the show on iTunes Related Video:
Weekly Recap: Revisting the BBC report that ended Jeremy Clarkson's Top Gear run
Sat, Mar 28 2015Jeremy Clarkson's long run as a Top Gear host has come to an end, and the reason is clear: His physical assault on one of the show's producers crossed a line, and the government-owned BBC couldn't tolerate it. The incident between Clarkson and Top Gear producer Oisin Tymon was initially described as a "fracas," and Clarkson was suspended. But his popularity and widespread support – even British Prime Minister David Cameron weighed in – suggested that the controversial Clarkson might be given yet another chance. The BBC put this to rest Wednesday when it sacked Clarkson and revealed the findings of its investigation. The report spelled out how Clarkson struck Tymon on the patio of a North Yorkshire (UK) hotel, leaving him with a bloodied, swollen lip. It was severe enough that the producer sought medical treatment. During and after the attack, Clarkson shouted expletives at Tymon and threatened to fire him. The noise carried into the hotel's dining room and even to a bedroom. Local police investigated the incident, but Tymon isn't pressing charges. The huge audience numbers, Clarkson's popularity and the high-octane excitement of Top Gear all melted away in the eyes of BBC director-general Tony Hall, who saw an attacker and a victim. "For me a line has been crossed," he said in a statement. "There cannot be one rule for one and one rule for another dictated by either rank, or public relations and commercial considerations." In that moment, Clarkson was the bad guy, though he was actually the one who reported it to the network and made repeated attempts to apologize to Tymon. He's also urged the media to leave the producer alone. Hall voiced regret in the statement that announced Clarkson's contract would not be renewed, but the BBC decided to move on. Rumors are swirling about possible replacements for Clarkson. The network says it wants to continue Top Gear in 2016 and is looking to air the rest of this season's episodes. Despite the controversy, the show has a global audience of 350 million viewers and is one of the BBC's most valuable properties. It's unclear what Clarkson's co-hosts, James May and Richard Hammond, will do, as their contracts were also reportedly up to be renewed. Other News & Notes 2016 Chevrolet Malibu hybrid charges up with Volt technology Chevrolet is taking some of the learnings and technologies from the 2016 Volt and dropping them into the reborn Malibu hybrid.











