1988 Monte Carlo Ss Coupe 2-door 5.0l T-tops Original Owner Chevrolet Chevy on 2040-cars
Neshanic Station, New Jersey, United States
I am the Original Owner from Day One and this car has been well taken care of throughout the Years. It's Clean and Runs Great........! It has 190,000 Miles but I had the Engine Pulled and Rebuilt at 120,000 Miles
Payment: A Bank Check or Cashier’s Check will be accepted, but Sale will NOT be completed until it clears. The Vehicle DOES NOT Leave my Property UNTIL the Funds have CLEARED my Bank. You will need to make your own arrangements for Shipping. |
Chevrolet Monte Carlo for Sale
2006 chevrolet monte carlo ss(US $11,000.00)
1987 monte carlos ss(US $13,500.00)
1981 white chevy monte carlo ls
1986 chevrolet monte carlo ls coupe 2-door 5.7 350(US $5,000.00)
1985 chevrolet monte carlo
1983 monte carlo ss with 86000 original miles. 2-owner never wrecked.(US $10,500.00)
Auto Services in New Jersey
West Automotive & Tire ★★★★★
Tire World ★★★★★
Tech Automotive ★★★★★
Surf Auto Brokers ★★★★★
Star Loan Auto Center ★★★★★
Somers Point Body Shop ★★★★★
Auto blog
Chevy finishes restoration of damaged 1 millionth Corvette
Fri, Sep 4 2015When a sinkhole at the National Corvette Museum devoured eight, rare examples of the iconic American sports car last year, some of the victims emerged better than others. While damaged, the 2009 Corvette ZR1 Blue Devil was able to drive out under its own power, making for a fairly straightforward restoration. Meanwhile, the one-millionth 'Vette came out looking like a pancake. Bringing the convertible back to perfection has taken four months and 1,200 man-hours, but the milestone car is finally on display again. After being a brief exhibit at the National Corvette Museum, the millionth 'Vette was moved to the General Motors Design Center. There, a 30-person team started on the difficult restoration. "When we disassembled it, we found that each employee involved in building it had signed a part of the car, which was fantastic and moving to see," said GM executive Mark Reuss. Therefore, the team tried to retain as many original parts as possible. The damage was extensive, and repairs included straightening the front sub-frame damage, patching the seats, and carefully restoring the dashboard pad to maintain the signatures below. The hood, front fascia, and side sills were replaced with parts from a donor vehicle. To keep the 'Vette perfect, the team scanned the names and put them on the new components. In one case, they even went back to an original employee to sign a replacement part. Surprisingly, the engine and transmission were fine. With the work done, the National Corvette's Museum's revived exhibit is nearly complete. Five of the other cars aren't being restored, and the museum is bringing the 1962 Corvette back to life. <p>Your browser does not support iframes.</p> Chevrolet Fulfills 1 Millionth Corvette Restoration Pledge Sinkhole-damaged milestone returns to National Corvette Museum 2015-09-03 BOWLING GREEN, Ky. – After more than four months and 1,200 man-hours of painstaking craftsmanship, restoration of the milestone 1 millionth Corvette – a white 1992 convertible – is complete. It was unveiled today at the National Corvette Museum, where it returns as part of the permanent exhibit. The car was damaged on Feb. 12, 2014, when it and seven other rare Corvettes tumbled into a sinkhole that opened beneath the museum's Skydome area. Chevrolet pledged to restore it.
NHTSA investigates 1.7 million GM SUVs for windshield wiper failures
Tue, Nov 6 2018WASHINGTON - The U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) said on Tuesday it is investigating whether General Motors should recall an additional 1.7 million sport utility vehicles due to an issue with windshield wiper failures. GM in August 2016 recalled 367,800 2013 GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox SUVs in the United States to address the problem. But after receiving 249 complaints about similar problems, the federal agency said it is probing whether the recall should be expanded to include an additional 1.7 million vehicles from the 2010-2016 model years. The automaker said it is cooperating with the NHTSA review. GM said it recalled the 2013 GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox SUVs "because warranty data showed a higher-than-expected failure rate," adding it has continued to monitor field data on other model years of those vehicles. GM noted that no crashes or injuries related to the issue have been reported. The Detroit-based automaker said the recalls were prompted after a GM Canada brand quality manager reported a potential safety issue relating to reports of windshield wiper failures in Canada through GM's "Speak Up For Safety," program in late 2015. The data showed significantly higher field incidents in parts of Canada, which prompted a June 2016 recall there. Over the next two months, a higher number of U.S. reports prompted a U.S. recall, the company added. In the 2016 recall, GM said the front-wiper module would be replaced with a module that has a water deflector and, if needed, dealers would fill the water management hole and drill a new small hole in a different location.(Reporting by David Shepardson, editing by G Crosse)Related Video: Government/Legal Recalls Chevrolet GM GMC SUV
2016 Chevy Volt ads strike frustrating, yet familiar, chord
Fri, Oct 2 2015Sometimes, it's hard to let go. In the six years that GM has been advertising and selling the Chevy Volt, one dominant message is that the car is an EV without any range anxiety. On the one hand, this is a positive thing: our car does something that other electric vehicles don't. Of course, there's another, more reasonable take on the message that EVs only equal limited range: don't promote this viewpoint if you ever plan on selling a pure EV. But, of course, this is exactly what GM is doing with a new ad for the 2016 Chevy Volt. Called Elevator, the spot (watch it above) compares driving an all-electric car with riding in an elevator getting stuck. Your Nissan Leaf might run out of electricity, the ad says, and that would be as uncomfortable as being trapped between floors. The main problem, of course, is that Chevy also offers the Spark EV and is getting ready to sell the Bolt EV. Does the company think that everyone will forget these anti-EV commercials when it come time to shop for a Bolt? Even worse, does GM think we've forgotten the Anthem ad for the Volt back in 2010? Apparently, so. Elevator isn't the only ad for the 2016 Volt that GM debuted today. The other, called Time Capsule (below), takes a swipe at the Toyota Prius. Trouble is, there are two easy ways to dismiss this ad as well. First, and most obviously, if GM is against using old technology, then why does it continue to shove a 100-year-old fossil fuel engine into almost every car it builds? Second, attacking the Prius for using 15-year-old tech – when said tech is still able to mop the floor with any hybrid from GM in the fuel economy race - is more like an admission of defeat than anything to be proud of. "Hey look, the Prius uses technology from the '90s," GM says. To which the observant viewer will ask, "Well, then why can't you build a 50-mile-per-gallon hybrid, GM?" It's also worth noting that Chevy has been on a misguided advertising streak as of late. We bashed their ads that suggested its Silverado is better than the F-150 because it uses steel instead of aluminum, too, especially since those commercials used shark cages and stupid superhero costumes in an attempt to make a point. Chevy, stop assuming we're all idiots. Please. Now, the 2016 Volt is a great car and I know that GM can make a darn good Volt ad (like this one), so seeing the company shoot solid fuel-efficient technologies in the back (again and again) is just frustrating.






