1967 Chevrolet Camaro Rs Ss on 2040-cars
Santa Clarita, California, United States
1967 Chevrolet Camaro L30/M20
The vast list of options include;
· L30 HO 275hp MK coded 327, 4 barrel Quadra-jet All matching numbers
· Deluxe seat belts
· Optional Console w/Gauges / Clock,Fuel,Oil Pressure,Amps,Temp
· Tilt column
· All GM Rally Sport equipment everything works.
· Deluxe Interior (Black w/white stripes)
· Actual 1967' Headrest & Seat backs ( Less than 1.1% got these in 1967)
· Power windows
PoPower Disc brakes all new to include booster, master cylinder and all lines
Pow Power Steering.
· Factory Speed Warning Indicator
· AM/FM Radio + FM Multiplex Unit (STEREO)
· Console Mounted 8-Track Tape Player with Radio-Tape switch (very rare)
· Fold down rear seat
· SS hood & inserts
· Rear Window Defogger
· 12 Bolt Posi-traction Rear Axle 3.73 Gear Ratio (multi-leaf spring)
· Muncie 4 speed wide ratio with original Muncie shifter assembly.
· Rear Deck Spoiler (OEM, but no 67' came out of factory with one)
· 68' Deep Dish 15x7 Corvette Rally's up front (Made only in 68')
· 69 or later Deep Dish 15x8 Corvette Rally wheels in the rear
· Disc Bake Center Caps · SS Emblems, gas cap, 350 engine emblems to complete SS tribute appearance.
Chevrolet Camaro for Sale
Auto Services in California
Young`s Automotive ★★★★★
Yas` Automotive ★★★★★
Wilson Motorsports ★★★★★
White Automotive ★★★★★
Wheeler`s Auto Service ★★★★★
Auto blogThu, 07 Mar 2013
Chevrolet is following up the 2012 COPO Camaro with another limited run of the drag-strip-ready production car for 2013. Ditching the superchargers, the 2013 COPO Camaro can only be equipped with one of three naturally aspirated V8 engines, and other new features include the option of a manual transmission, new front springs, some minor styling changes and a lower starting price of $86,000. All cars are designed to abide by the rules of the NHRA's Stock Eliminator or Super Stock classifications, depending on in which series buyers wish to enter their Chevrolet Camaro.
Returning for 2013 is the 427-cubic-inch V8 producing 425 horsepower, but the new engines include a 325-hp 350-CID V8 and a 375-hp 396-CID V8. Buyers can select to purchase all three engines, and each will be matched with the sequence number of that car; the track-only COPO cars will not have vehicle identification numbers and can't be registered for street use.
Chevrolet is also offering unique enthusiast-specific options such as a COPO Build Book and the opportunity for owners to help assemble their car's engine at the Chevrolet Performance Build Center in Wixom, MI.
Chevrolet's latest road rocket, the Corvette Stingray, is a very quick car. If one needs further proof of that, we recommend they take a look at this video from Hennessey of what is claimed to be the first privately owned C7 Corvette to make a pass down the quarter mile. Not just any quarter mile, mind, this black C7 blitzed its way down the tuner's primary testing dragstrip. The Chevrolet ran the quarter in just 12.23 seconds at 114.88 miles per hour. That is a very quick time for a stock car.
Equipped with the Z51 package and a six-speed automatic transmission, not only does the C7 run a solid time, but it does so with little to no drama. That won't last though, as Hennessey will likely return it to its owner with far more power - we just hope they show a drag run of the completed product. Take a look below to watch the C7's 12.23-second run on video.
As much as our digital lives have cut down on our trips to the post office, there are still times that sending "snail mail" is necessary. With us car lovers in mind and philately in their hearts, the good folks at the United States Postal Service will introduce a new stamp design called "Muscle Cars" starting on February 22.
Designed by artist Tom Fritz, the new collection of stamps consist of five classic muscle cars: 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona, 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS, 1967 Shelby GT-500, 1966 Pontiac GTO and 1970 Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda. In addition to just the stamps, the USPS is also commemorating the new series with plenty of collectable memorabilia. Previous car-related stamps include 50s Sporty Cars from 2005 and 50s Fins and Chrome from 2008.