1993 Cadillac Allante Convertible 2-door Northstar Pinanfarina Designed on 2040-cars
Santa Maria, California, United States
|
I am selling a 1993 Cadillac Allante, that I bought from the original owner, with 50,339 miles. The car is in very good condition, as you can tell. The car just passed the California emissions smog test on 5/14/2014. There are a few minor issues with the car, there is a flaw in the paint on the left rear of the trunk which looks like the previous owner touched it up. Also a spot on the hood where the primer is starting to show. The a/c also appears to be low on refrigerant because the low refrigerant message is displayed. Other than that, this car is in great shape.
All of the cars we sell do go thru our safety/condition check, which includes the following: -Inspection and service of all major fluids if necessary. -Brake Inspection -Exterior Light check -Interior component operation -driveability and drivetrain inspection -Tire condition and pressure check -Accessory component check This car runs and drives great! Original MSRP on these when they were new was $61,675. Here is your chance to get one at a fraction of the price! I have 100% feedback so bid with confidence. For more information regarding this car please call Victory Auto Sales at 805-937-0421. Thanks! |
Cadillac Allante for Sale
1991 cadillac allante , both tops , multiple show winner , rare colors
1993 cadillac allante
1993 cadilac allante convertable pina ferina addition(US $2,600.00)
One owner fleetwood brougham, factory wire wheels, no reserve!
1992 cadillac allante
First year 1987 cadillac allante california convertible excellent driver
Auto Services in California
Young`s Automotive ★★★★★
Yas` Automotive ★★★★★
Wise Tire & Brake Co. Inc. ★★★★★
Wilson Motorsports ★★★★★
White Automotive ★★★★★
Wheeler`s Auto Service ★★★★★
Auto blog
2014 Cadillac CTS configurator open for business
Thu, 26 Sep 2013Cadillac has just set the new configurator for the redesigned, 2014 CTS live. While we've already tested out the new CTS, this is our first chance to play with all the interior and exterior color options and to get a fair idea of the price. The new CTS covers a broad swath from the $46,025 base model, with the 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder, to the $59,995 VSport, complete with its brawny, 3.6-liter twin-turbocharged V6.
It doesn't take much to send the CTS's price up from there, though. Opt for the VSport Premium trim, and the price immediately jumps $10,000. Opting for one of the premium paint colors is all that's needed to nudge the CTS past $70,000. For reference, a 556-horsepower CTS-V (previous-generation, naturally) starts at $64,515.
Click over and have a look at the configurator for yourself.
Cadillac plans new branding campaign to go with new products
Thu, Oct 25 2018Cadillac's new leader says the GM luxury brand now has "thousands of people" working on its behalf back at its soon-to-be new headquarters in the Detroit suburb of Warren, with a new branding campaign under development and plans to fix longstanding quality issues. Cadillac President Steve Carlisle granted an interview with the Detroit Free Press in which he said he'll unveil a new strategy to redefine the luxury brand, which he's calling a "master brand," in the first quarter of 2019. "Cadillac has its own values — boldness, optimism, innovation, sophistication — that will reflect in the master brand," Carlisle told the outlet. The challenge is "how to bring those to life." He added that Caddy won't be defining itself simply as a viable option to gold-standard Germany luxury cars. "We're targeting customers versus competitors. Cadillac has to have its own persona and not be defined by where other brands are and are not. It has to have its own definition and that's what we're reflecting in our master brand." Carlisle, who was promoted to lead Cadillac in April, put his first stamp on Cadillac last month when the brand announced it will move its headquarters back to Warren, Mich., across the street from GM's massive Tech Center, after more than three years in Manhattan's SoHo neighborhood. He said its Cadillac House showroom, a ground-floor space used to display models and stage events with partners, will remain open "for the time being" and that the brand will use what it learned well outside of its Detroit auto-industry bubble to move the brand forward. He'll have his work cut out for him. Cadillac plans to launch a new or redesigned vehicle every six months for the next three years, and Carlisle said he wants the brand to be GM's technology leader, the first to deploy self-driving and electric-vehicle technology of GM's stable of brands. Yet the brand just ranked second-from-last in Consumer Reports' new reliability survey for 2018. Jon Linkov, deputy auto editor for CR, said the brand suffered for widespread complaints about its Cadillac User Experience infotainment system, with owners reporting frequent crashes, frozen screens and problems with voice control. "Most of (the complaints) really ran through the CUE system being a major culprit for Cadillacs," Linkov said. Through September, Cadillac's year-to-date sales had dipped a half a percentage point from the first nine months of 2017 to 113,240 units.
GM under fire from safety advocates over braking problem caused by recall fix
Thu, Feb 6 2020Safety experts are lambasting General Motors over what they say is the automaker’s slow notification of owners of certain 2019 sedans and trucks that a recall fix could cause power braking to fail and increase the risk of a crash, the Detroit Free Press reports. GMÂ’s original recall in December targeted about 550,000 Cadillac CT6 sedans and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 pickups, all from the 2019 model year, over potentially defective electronic stability control and antilock brakes. In that case, GM said the errors would not show up as a diagnostic warning on the instrument cluster. But after GM had done recall work on 162,000 vehicles, about 1,700 owner have complained that their power brakes didnÂ’t work after they had the recall done and then used the OnStar app to start their vehicle. GM then issued a supplemental fix for customers whoÂ’d already had their vehicles serviced. In this case, a diagnostic warning should illuminate saying either “Service Brake Assist” or “Service ECS,” which GM says is a signal that a customer should not drive the vehicle and instead call their dealer, which will tow the vehicle and have it repaired. Safety advocates say the automaker hasnÂ’t gone far enough to protect customers. “The fact that you could potentially start a vehicle and not have brakes is a pretty risky proposition,” Sean Kane, president of the Safety Research and Strategies, which works on auto issues for plaintiffs and governmental organizations, told the Freep. “The fact that they wouldnÂ’t notify owners (sooner) is pretty stunning.” GM told the Freep it was required to notify the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and file paperwork before it notified customers about the original recall, which was made Dec. 12. It then had to investigate and resolve the problem created by its original recall fix before alerting customers. GMÂ’s call center and dealers are contacting the remaining 900 customers who havenÂ’t yet had the update made to the original recall repair. GM also hired a vendor to send recall letters to the 550,000 customers affected by the original recall notifying them about the update. There are no known injuries or deaths related to the problem. Read the Freep story here.




















