1977 Buick Electra 225 2-door 26,000 Miles Two Owner Car Very Nice Orginial Car on 2040-cars
Buffalo, New York, United States
Body Type:Coupe
Engine:350 V8
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Interior Color: Red
Make: Buick
Number of Cylinders: 8
Model: Electra
Trim: 225
Drive Type: REAR DRIVE
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Mileage: 26,000
Exterior Color: Red
Buick Electra for Sale
1961 buick electra
1960 buick electra 225 4 door hardtop power windows brakes steering many records
1977 buick electra limited 101,000 miles nice !!!!!
1979 buick electra limited coupe 2-door 5.7l
1964 buick electra 225 4 dr. post sedan complete car needs restoration
Less than 11,000 miles. car is in excellent condition. flowmaster mufflers.
Auto Services in New York
Zuniga Upholstery ★★★★★
Westbury Nissan ★★★★★
Valvoline Instant Oil Change ★★★★★
Valvoline Instant Oil Change ★★★★★
Value Auto Sales Inc ★★★★★
TM & T Tire ★★★★★
Auto blog
2016 Buick Regal prices slashed
Tue, Aug 4 2015The Buick Regal is getting an aggressive price cut for the 2016 model year to keep pace in a crossover-centric world and its own hyper-competitive midsize sedan segment. The 2016 Buick Regal GS now starts at $35,915, after a $925 destination charge, which amounts to a $3,320 price cut compared to 2015. There's no de-contenting associated with the cost decreases either, and the vehicles are now available with Apple CarPlay. The lower prices follow through much of the lineup. The 1SP Premium model sees a $2,535 savings at $33,415 after destination; the 1SL trim falls $1,000 to $30,840; and the 1SV maintains at $28,915. The decision to make these cuts is meant to better position the midsize sedan against its rivals. "We know consumer sentiment towards sedans has decreased," Buick spokesperson Nick Richards said to Autoblog. CUVs like the company's own Encore are where buyers are moving. "Repositioning the Regal to more aggressively compete in the midsize sedan segment is the first of many steps we are taking in advance of next year's product offensive," Buick sales vice president Duncan Aldred said in a letter to dealers, according to USA Today. The decision probably couldn't have come at a better time because the Regal has suffered so far in 2015. Through July, the company has delivered 10,928 of them, down a significant 19.3 percent from the same period last year. A recent study also found that the model was among the most likely in the US to be sold after just one year of ownership.
It looks like Buick is working on a new Regal GS
Mon, Jun 5 2017When Buick revealed its Regal-badged version of the Opel Insignia/Holden Commodore sedan and wagon, it left out one significant model, the GS. The high-performance Regal was missing in action, but these new spy photos seem to indicate one is coming soon. It looks like it will be pretty subtle on the outside. Upon close examination, we can see that each side of the front bumper features a much larger grille than the normal Regal Sportback and TourX. The thick upper borders on the grilles also look like good places for some LED accent or fog lights. These larger grilles appear to be the only significant difference to the front, though. On the sides, there are slightly deeper side skirts than those on a standard Sportback, and the rear bumper looks to be lifted from the TourX, but without the wagon's aluminum cladding. One other indication that this is a high-performance Regal is the car's front braking equipment. We can make out a Cadillac logo on the front brake calipers, which shows that this isn't running standard Regal stoppers. As for what's under the hood, it's tough to say, but we don't think it will use a turbocharged four-cylinder as the previous generation did. Instead, we think it may be using a V6. That's a hard maybe. The base Regal's turbo four makes as much power as the old GS, and although Buick could crank up the boost for more power, it could also make use of the V6 it will offer overseas. In the mechanically identical Commodore, a 308-horsepower V6 will be available along with a 9-speed automatic and the same type of all-wheel-drive system as the Ford Focus RS. This option would make the upcoming GS more powerful than the old one, and the new standard model, plus offer all-wheel drive. We would like to see even more power than 308, since the top-dog previous-generation Insignia OPC had a 325-horsepower V6. Related Video: Featured Gallery Buick Regal GS Spy Shots View 15 Photos Image Credit: Brian Williams Spy Photos Buick Hatchback Luxury Performance Sedan buick regal gs
Frustrated GM investors ask what more Mary Barra can do
Mon, Oct 22 2018DETROIT — General Motors Co Chief Executive Mary Barra has transformed the No. 1 U.S. automaker in her almost five years in charge, but that is still not enough to satisfy investors. Ahead of third-quarter results due on Oct. 31, GM shares are trading about 6 percent below the $33 per share price at which they launched in 2010 in a post-bankruptcy initial public offering. The Detroit carmaker's stock is down 22 percent since Barra took over in January 2014. After hitting an all-time high of $46.48 on Oct. 24, 2017, the shares have declined 33 percent. In the same period, the Standard & Poor's 500 index has climbed 7.8 percent. Several shareholders contacted by Reuters said GM could face a third major action by activist shareholders in less than four years if the share price does not improve. "I've been expecting it," said John Levin, chairman of Levin Capital Strategies. "It just seems a tempting morsel to somebody." Levin's firm owns more than seven million GM shares. Barra has guided the company through the settlement of a federal criminal probe of a mishandled safety recall, sold off money-losing European operations, and returned $25 billion to shareholders through dividends and stock buybacks from 2012 through 2017. GM declined to comment for this story, but the company's executives privately express frustration with the market's reluctance to see it as anything more than a manufacturer tied mainly to auto market sales cycles. GM's profitable North American truck and SUV business and its money-making China operations are valued at just $14 billion, excluding the value of GM's stake in its $14.6 billion Cruise automated vehicle business and its cash reserves from its $44 billion market capitalization. The recent slump in the Chinese market, GM's largest, and plateauing U.S. demand are ratcheting up the pressure. GM is one of the few global automakers without a founding family or a government to serve as a bulwark against corporate raiders. In 2015, a group led by investor Harry Wilson pressed GM to launch a $5 billion share buyback, and commit to what is now an $18 billion ceiling on the level of cash the company would hold. In 2017, GM fended off a call by hedge fund manager David Einhorn to split its common stock shares into two classes. Einhorn, whose firm still owned more than 21 million shares at the end of June, declined to comment about GM's stock price. Other investors said there were no clear alternatives to Barra's approach.











