Audi A6 for Sale
3.0l quattro awd avant wagon premium pkg cold pkg bose(US $6,900.00)
2012 audi a6 3.0 quattro prestige, 20 inch sport, navi, camera, led headlights(US $46,900.00)
2012 audi a6 3.0 quattro premium plus, navi, camera, xenon, park assist, warrant(US $46,900.00)
3.0t premium quattro 3.0l turbo sunroof navigation anti-lock brakes
2013 audi a6 low miles great price(US $46,811.00)
2005 audi a6 quattro 4.2l v8 bbs wheels(US $16,000.00)
Auto blog
Audi boss can't say no to F1 program
Sun, May 10 2015Audi has been a dominant force at the top rung of endurance racing for over a decade. Still, rumors have fired up again about the possibility of the company making a big switch to Formula 1. The Four Rings' boss Rupert Stadler isn't ready to make that decision yet, but he's not ruling it out. When asked by Auto Express about the potential of Audi entering F1 in the next five years, Stadler gave an intriguing answer. "It's something we're looking at, but then we're always looking at it and many other things. But I can't say yes or no," he said. While not at all a confirmation, that's hardly an outright denial, either. According to unnamed insiders speaking to Auto Express, Audi is under pressure from Volkswagen Group to leave the FIA World Endurance Championship. Right now, the Four Rings is competing directly against its corporate sibling Porsche. While that might make for a good rivalry on the track, it doesn't necessarily make sense financially. Rumors last year suggested that Audi might leave the WEC and DTM to finance the F1 project. Two possibilities were proposed at the time: act as engine supplier to Red Bull or buy Toro Rosso to run a whole new team. Stadler's non-denial might also indicate that Audi's view on F1 is shifting. In the past, the company's opinion has been much more obvious. Last year, Audi Sport tweeted that the rumormongering was "pure speculation." As far back as 2011, the brand's motorsport boss said grand prix racing had "no relevance to the road." Related Video:
Audi put an electric longboard in the bumper of a Q3 | Autoblog Minute
Tue, Apr 26 2016Audi's connected mobility concept links a compact SUV, based on the Q3, with a driver's smart devices and an electric longboard that is stowed in the car's rear bumper. Eddie Sabatini reports on this edition of Autoblog Minute. Show full video transcript text [00:00:00] Audi debuted its Connected Mobility Concept at the 2016 Beijing Motor show this week. The concept is based on the Audi Q3 production model but perhaps what's most interesting about this concept is not the compact SUV but the electric longboard that's stowed in the vehicle's rear bumper. Audi says that the carbon fiber and aluminum board has a battery range just over 7 miles, can reach speeds of up to 18 miles per hour, and when housed in the car, is automatically charged. [00:00:30] Clearly aimed at younger drivers, Audi's concept is a unique take on connected mobility. For Autoblog I'm Eddie Sabatini. Autoblog Minute is a short-form video news series reporting on all things automotive. Each segment offers a quick and clear picture of what's happening in the automotive industry from the perspective of Autoblog's expert editorial staff, auto executives, and industry professionals.
NHTSA expands new Takata probe to 4 more automakers
Thu, Dec 19 2019DETROIT — The U.S. government's highway safety agency has launched an investigation into four additional automakers that have a potentially deadly type of Takata air bag inflator in their vehicles but have yet to recall them. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said in documents posted Thursday that it is investigating Audi, Toyota, Honda and Mitsubishi in connection with a Takata recall involving 1.4 million inflators. This brings the total number of manufacturers potentially impacted to five, as BMW was connected to the issue when it was brought to light earlier in December. The inflators made by the now-bankrupt Takata have a distinct and separate problem that can cause them to blow apart a metal canister and spew shrapnel into people's faces and bodies. The problem killed a driver in Australia who was in an older 3-Series BMW, which has already recalled more than 116,000 vehicles. The problem is so dangerous that in some cases BMW has told drivers to park their vehicles until repairs can be made. The safety agency says in documents that Takata didn't provide details on the affected makes, models or model years of vehicles with the defective inflators. So it is telling the companies to recall them promptly. The agency says that based on when the faulty inflators were produced, it's likely that the vehicles to be recalled came from the 1995 through 2000 model years. In letters to all four automakers, NHTSA says they have five business days to notify the agency after finding out about a safety defect. “If your company has not yet gathered enough evidence to make a determination that the subject air bag inflators present an unreasonable risk to motor vehicle safety, reply with a detailed work plan including the benchmark dates required to make the determination,” the agency wrote in letters to all four automakers dated Wednesday. A Honda spokesman said Thursday it hasn't determined yet whether its vehicles are affected, but a decision should be made soon. Audi, Mitsubishi and Toyota said they are still investigating. NHTSA has told the companies to respond by Jan. 17. On Dec. 4, NHTSA posted documents from Takata and BMW detailing the problems. The documents said the Australian driver was killed, while another Australian driver and a driver in Cyprus were injured. Unlike previous recalls, the Takata non-azide inflators do not use volatile ammonium nitrate to fill the air bags in a crash.























