Tungstein Gray With Black Leather Call Roland 847-343-2721 on 2040-cars
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Aston Martin Vanquish for Sale
Coupe 6.0l nav rear wheel drive active suspension power steering abs mp3 player(US $249,000.00)
2005 aston martin vanquish s grey on black / low miles / serviced 1/31/2014(US $119,999.00)
2014 aston martin vanquish 2+2 volcano red 20 wheel nav cam carbon interior(US $259,991.00)
2014 aston martin vanquish(US $265,000.00)
2014 aston martin vanquish volante, seat quilting, 20" wheels, carbon fiber(US $279,995.00)
2014 aston martin vanquish convertible, tons of carbon fiber, 20" dt wheels(US $279,995.00)
Auto Services in Illinois
White Eagle Auto Body Shop ★★★★★
Tremont Car Connection ★★★★★
Toyota Of Naperville ★★★★★
Today`s Technology Auto Repair ★★★★★
Suburban Tire Auto Repair Center ★★★★★
Steve`s Tire & Service Center ★★★★★
Auto blog
Aston Martin mulls Formula E, but one thing must change
Tue, Oct 10 2017It may be the off-season, but Formula E is on fire. It seems that everybody is scrambling for a spot on the grid. Jaguar relaunched its racing program in the electric series, and is doubling down with a support series. Audi took a more prominent position for next season. BMW's in. Mercedes-Benz will be joining, too. Porsche has ditched WEC for Formula E. FCA is interested. So it shouldn't be too surprising, then, that Aston Martin is now considering a Formula E entry, as Automotive News Europe reports. Aston Martin CEO Andy Palmer told the outlet that the series could support the company's development of electric vehicles, such as the upcoming RapidE, pictured above. "We don't have an electric car yet, but we will have in 2019," he said. "You can imagine the two coming together. I love Formula E." Palmer said, though, that Aston Martin wouldn't want to join the series until it does away with car swaps mid-race. "For me, the use of the two cars reinforces the range anxiety," Palmer told Automotive News Europe. "That will change, and then it starts to get interesting." In the past, other automakers have expressed similar concerns about car swaps. The upcoming season will be the last to use the practice, and Formula E will move toward using a single car per driver for each race beginning in the 2018-19 season. Aston Martin scaled back plans for the RapidE electric car after its partner LeEco pulled out of the project. Instead, Aston Martin will rely on the engineering expertise of Williams, and limit the RapidE to 155 units, priced at around $255,000. Related Video: Featured Gallery Aston Martin RapidE concept View 12 Photos News Source: Automotive News EuropeImage Credit: Aston Martin Green Motorsports Aston Martin Electric Racing Vehicles Formula E aston martin rapide fia formula e championship
Aston Martin’s Valkyrie looks ready to melt ice in new photos
Fri, Nov 2 2018Aston Martin took to Instagram to release a trio of official images of its forthcoming Valkyrie hypercar bathed in a graduated, nose-to-tail ice blue color scheme befitting its mythological Nordic name and making it look sleek, fast and aggressive. Built from a partnership with Red Bull Racing, the Formula 1-inspired but road-legal car appears to have been further refined since we last saw comprehensive images of a prototype last year. CEO Andy Palmer last month tweeted a 20-second teaser clip to show off the high-revving, F1-like sound of its 6.5-liter V12 engine, which is loosely based on Cosworth's 2.4-liter V8 but rumored to hover above 1,000 horsepower, plus more from a kinetic energy recovery system working the front axle, making it likely the fastest street-legal production car. Taking inspiration from today's #F1 race cars, Aston Martin Valkyrie features a reclined 'feet up' position, ensuring the driver feels at one with the car for the ultimate drive experience #BeautifulToDrive #AstonMartin #AstonMartinValkyrie A post shared by Aston Martin (@astonmartinlagonda) on Nov 1, 2018 at 11:30am PDT The F1 influence is clear from the shot of the cabin, which is swathed in carbon fiber and where the seats are positioned in a reclined "feet up" position. It also features six-point harnesses for driver and passenger, and a steering wheel that will display all information for the driver. There are also two screens visible — one centered on the console, the other positioned near the door jamb, which is likely a camera-monitor replacement for side mirrors, meaning there's almost certainly a third screen on the driver's side that isn't visible in the photo. Motor 1 reports that the Valkyrie is in the final stages of simulation, with an actual car set to begin testing late this year or early in 2019, though the final version will likely weigh a bit more than its targeted 2,204 pounds. All 150 models have been sold out and are scheduled for delivery in 2019. A track-only Valkyrie AMR Pro said to make 1,100 hp and do a top speed of 225 mph is also planned for 2020. Related Video: Featured Gallery Aston Martin Valkyrie Image Credit: Aston Martin Aston Martin Coupe Luxury Racing Vehicles Performance supercar Red Bull Racing hypercar Aston Martin Valkyrie aston martin valkyrie amr pro
Aston Martin drops Fisker lawsuit, Thunderbolt will not be produced
Wed, Apr 8 2015If you were perhaps looking forward to getting your hands on one of Henrik Fisker's Project Thunderbolt cars, you're out of luck. In order to quickly resolve a lawsuit from Aston Martin, Fisker has agreed to not produce his one-off take on the Vanquish coupe. Fisker made a splash at this year's Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance when he showed Project Thunderbolt. It was Henrik's own take on the already pretty Aston Martin Vanquish coupe, and apparently, the guys and gals in Gaydon didn't take too kindly to Fisker's creation, issuing a lawsuit that "centres on Henrik Fisker's creation and promotion of automobiles that Aston Martin contends infringes Aston Martin's rights, by an improper and unauthorised attempt to exploit and free-ride off them," according to a statement obtained by Autoblog last month. In a new statement issued Wednesday, the two parties have agreed to resolve their differences. Aston Martin has agreed to drop the lawsuit so long as Fisker does not produce his Project Thunderbolt coupe. So, sorry, Fisker fans. The official statement is pasted below. On March 26, 2015, Aston Martin filed a lawsuit against Henrik Fisker and other parties alleging various infringements by "Project Thunderbolt" of Aston Martin's intellectual property rights. The parties are pleased to report that they have been able to swiftly and amicably resolve their differences. The terms of the resolution are confidential except that the Parties wish to confirm 3 points: 1. Henrik Fisker has decided that "Project Thunderbolt" will not be produced; 2. Aston Martin will withdraw the lawsuit; and 3. In view of some apparent misunderstandings surrounding reports of the case, the Parties wish to expressly confirm that the contentions made by AML were those, and only those, made in the lawsuit. The Parties confirm that that they have amicably resolved those matters, as well as any attendant misunderstandings. The Parties will not be commenting further.























