Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

Universal Automotive 4 x 4 & Drive Shaft Shop, Inc. / Concord, North Carolina

Rating: ★★★★★
28 years in Business
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automotive Tune Up Service
Address: 2199 Kannapolis Hwy, Concord
Postal code: 28027
Phone: (704) 721-3319

Scott McCorkle`s Liberty Buick GMC Trucks Offering 110% Price Guarantee Every Day!

Liberty Buick GMC is part of the General Motors family. We take the "family" part very seriously. We are passionate about extending that family environment to our customers. We offer the very best in brands in America and abroad. From Luxury Buicks to sporty GMC Trucks, we have the largest inventory in the Charlotte Metro Area. We also offer Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles. The certified vehicle program is truly worth the money! We get so many complements on the 12 Month, 12, 000 Mile Warranty Package! Our customers are always trilled to hear service bills are covered. This super product also includes the vehicle history statement that is so important to know before you buy a car. Having great products to sell is only 10 percent of what makes a great dealership. The Liberty Buick GMC Team attitude makes up the remaining 90 percent of our 100 percent success rate! We are recognized each year as the most courteous, service oriented group in the Carolinas! The secret is the respect and serious work ethics of each and every Liberty Buick GMC Team Member. Ask anyone you see on our sales floor, or in the service department how long they have been an employee at Liberty. The answers will astound you! It`s unheard of for a car dealership to maintain the caring relationships with each other and with our customers that Liberty does. We love our Buicks and GMCs but we know it`s our employees that make us unique. We invite you to come in and get to know our family.

Automotive Tune Up Service, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Accessories
Services/Product offered:
We offer Drive Shaft & 4 x 4 Repair. We Carry Extensive Product Lines In Stock. Other services, STRAIGHT AXLE SWAPS (SAS), DUAL TRANSFER CASE, 4.7 CASE GEARS, LONGFIELDS, REAR 4-LINK SET-UP, BEADLOCK, MOTOR REPAIR, GEAR INSTALLS, LOCKER INSTALLS, 4x4 TRUCK ACCESSORIES, DRIVE SHAFT REPAIR, TRUCK LIFT INSTALLS, GEAR & LOCKER INSTALLS, DRIVE SHAFT DISCONNECT INSTALLS, CUSTOM FABRICATION WORK., Spicer, Dana, Rockford, Rockwell, Ford, Toyota, GM. We are a dealer for these high quality product lines: Trail-Gear, Remco, South Bend Clutch, Temken, Amsoil.
Open hours:
Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 6:00 pmSat - Sun Closed
Amsoil, Ford, Spicer, Toyota
Extra phones:
(704) 857-3309


Excellent Service
Very Knowledgeable Company. I was treated Exceptional! Automotive Service at its best!
jpalkn / 12/16/2008

Other Auto Services in North Carolina

Car Center

Auto Repair & Service, Used Car Dealers, Automobile Parts & Supplies
Address: 4001 New Bern Ave, Knightdale
Phone: (919) 250-9115

H & M Motors Inc

Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Motorcycles & Motor Scooters-Repairing & Service
Address: 110 Carson St, Pilot-Mountain
Phone: (336) 368-4003

Eden Glass & Windshield

Automobile Parts & Supplies, Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc, Glass-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Address: 2100 A L Philpott Hwy, Eden
Phone: (276) 650-1177

LNS Custom Wheels

Automobile Parts & Supplies, Wheels, Automobile Accessories
Address: Bunn
Phone: (919) 266-4987

Sonic Financial Corp

New Car Dealers
Address: 5401 E Independence Blvd, Stallings
Phone: (704) 536-5600

Chatam Chevrolet Buick Pontiac ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 1402 E 11th St, Saxapahaw
Phone: (919) 663-3061