004 S60 R - Titanium/Altacama / M66 / 114k Miles with 9 wheels and 8 tires plus Volvo donut. 5-18" Enkei Ammodo wheels and 4-18" OEM "R" Wheels not IPD replicas.
Adult Owned Non Smoker. Exterior is in Great-Excellent Condition, and interior is in Good-Great condition. Factory altacama floor mats are somewhat worn but I replaced them with some black Volvo all weather floor mats to save the altacama ones as much as possible but I do have them. I was thinking I was the 3rd owner but i may actually be only the 2nd. I have the the clean title in hand so no need to wait on me and my bank.
* Oil always changed with Castrol EDGE W/ Titanium every 4500-5000 Miles
* Switched to Royal Purple oil at last oil change @112k miles because they stopped carrying Castrol Edge W/ Titanium oil here locally. I always used Volvo OEM oil filters and Volvo OEM O-ring on filter housing/cover at each change
* Enkei Ammodo 18" wheels (2 powdercoated gloss black + 2 plasti-dipped black the 3rd one is waiting to get done right now. I am having them done 1 at a time so my car isn't down I have a 5th wheel and just rotate them 1 at a time until they are all done which will be soon!)
I tried to document when many parts were on the car were replaced but some of them I didn't write it down when I did it and they are listed after the chronological list below.
* K&N Air Filter @106k miles
* Snabb Intake @106k miles
* 55W HID upgrade and 6k bulbs @106k miles
* IPD HD Ign coils - all 5 changed @107k miles
* Volvo OEM Spark Plugs - all 5 changed @107k miles
* Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position (235/40/18) w/ approx 85% Tread Remaining @107k miles
* H&R 5MM wheel spacers @107k miles (front only)
* IPD "R" Boost gauge with custom A-pillar mount 108k miles (will take picture and post it on here soon)
* IPD HD TCV and silicone vac lines @108k miles
* Race60r.com Ceramic coated 3" downpipe @108k miles
* IPD 3" Oval stainless exhaust @108k miles (it sounds really good!)
* IPD Strut Bar Mount Conversion @108k miles
* DRT slotted rotors/ Hawk HPS pads all the way around @109k miles
* VIVA Performance FMIC @109k miles
* IPD Silicone intercooler hoses @109k miles
* Blue Silicone Radiator hoses @109k miles
* Eibach lowering springs @110k miles
* Meyle end links (all 4) @110k miles
* VIVA Forge CBV @112k miles
* ARD 11-blade compressor wheel 112k miles
* Volvo Fuel pressure sensor @112k miles
* Contactless electronic throttle body, @112k miles
misc things that I did but don't remember when...
* 55w 6k HID Fog lights
* Black Anodized alum ball shifter
* IPOD/aux hookup (USA Spec Pa11-vol)
* Aftermarket AMP + Sub in trunk (amp and sub not included but will leave adapter with factory amp for future hookup)
* LED light strip on trunk ceiling for extra light when trunk lid is opened
* Painted OTE pipe, painted strut bar, and painted engine covers (will take/post picture tomorrow as well)
* Full interior LED conversion
* Black headlight housings
* Headlight wiper delete (i have wiper arms/motors still and plugs are secured behind bumper cover for future hookup if desired)
* IPD black mesh grill upper
* IPD upper engine mount bushing upgrade
* Volvo "polestar" badge on trunk lid
* Window tinting on all 4 windows and rear window
* Blacked out badges on trunk lid with black plasti-dip
* I'm sure I am forgetting something so if there is something your wondering about please ask
I also have the following stock parts that come with the car but are not on it.
* OEM 18" R Wheels 4 wheels included have some minor curb rash but in pretty good shape. 4 tires on them but they are not all same tire. they were the wheels/tires on it when I got them but I replaced them with my current Enkei Ammodo Wheels/tires
* OEM coil springs
* OEM headlight wiper motors/arms
* OEM TCV
* OEM Throttle Body
* OEM Turbo Compressor Wheel
* OEM Floor mats
* OEM 35w HID ballasts
* OEM 04 S60 (non R model) door trim/rear bumper cover trim by trunk lid that has been sanded and primed and is ready for paint so you can have an 04 with 05+ looking trim (its the trim pieces that are painted on 05+ S60R's but the 04 has a different rear bumper trim piece so i had to use an 04 piece and refinish it so it would fit)
* I may have other misc parts but that's all i can remember off the top of my head
Asking $11,500 OBO (Notice OR BEST OFFER)
Send me a message if you have any questions about the car that I did not address. I am only selling because I miss having a Jeep. If you have an 03-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ with the 4.0L (Rubicon preferred) and would want to work out a trade let me know. I dont mind driving to make a deal for a TJ work. Again please message me for more info if you want more pictures of something in particular just let me know and ill get them on here or sent to you via txt/email ASAP.
Thanks for looking!