00 Volkswagen Beetle Gls - Clean - Above Average Auto Check - No Accidents on 2040-cars
Palm Harbor, Florida, United States
Volkswagen Beetle-New for Sale
- 2003 beetle convertible, movie car(US $9,995.00)
- 2003 beetle bug lawaway plan available we give u time to pay if u need it call
- 2010 volkswagen beetle base hatchback 2-door 2.5l final edition(US $16,500.00)
- Rare tdi turbo diesel auto gls sunroof heated leather michelin tires low miles(US $11,481.00)
- 13 new bug pano automatic spoiler limited vw stratocaster peavey gibson marshall(US $19,900.00)
- 2012 volkswagen beetle 2.5l s automatic white vw bug offers accepted(US $12,499.00)
Auto Services in Florida
A Autoworks ★★★★★
Kendall Motor & Motion ★★★★★
Auto blogMon, 03 Sep 2012 18:03:00 EST
Mon, 04 Mar 2013 19:15:00 EST
After adding Italian motorcycle icon Ducati to its stable and spending $5.6 billion on the rest of Porsche, Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn says he's done shopping for a while.
"We have enough to do at the moment in taking our twelve brands to where we want to be," Winterkorn tells German newspaper Handelsblatt.
Lightweight and low drag are hallmarks of great sportscar design. But when paired with a super-efficient, hybrid powertrain, you have the Volkswagen's XL1 that has been formally introduced in Geneva today.
When the 1,700-lb, carbon-fiber-bodied two-seater hits the road, its claimed 261 miles per gallon will make it the world's most-fuel-efficient production car. Though "production car" might be a stretch since VW said in a February press release that the XL1 would be built using "handcrafting-like production methods." We translate that to mean you won't be seeing many of these cars on the road. Though no one at VW has mentioned pricing yet, early rumors suggested a six-figure price tag.
That's supercar budget for a vehicle that has a 47-horsepower, two-cylinder diesel engine and a 27hp electric motor. With numbers like that, owners can expect 0-62 mph times of 12.7 seconds and top speed near 100 mph.
We're set to record Autoblog Podcast #366 tonight, and you can check out the topics below, drop us your questions and comments via our Q&A module, and don't forget to subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes if you haven't already done so. To take it all in live, tune in to our UStream (audio only) channel at 10:00 PM Eastern tonight.
Discussion Topics for Autoblog Podcast Episode #366
2015 Lincoln Navigator