Engine:4 cylinder, dual carb
For Sale By:Private Seller
Interior Color: Black
Trim: Mark II
Drive Type: Standred shift, 4 speed
Triumph Spitfire for Sale
- 1969 triumph spitfire mark-3 needs restoring, engine runs, 5-wire wheels
- 1975 triumph spitfire factory hard top and overdrive
- 1964 triumph spitfire base 1.1l convertible
- Triumph spitfire 1973 2 door convertible
- 1974 triumph spitfire fresh resto with 16610 original miles!!!(US $7,000.00)
- 1970 triumph spitfire project restore race car scca or parts
Auto Services in Ohio
Westerville Auto Group ★★★★★
W & W Auto Tech ★★★★★
Vendetta Towing Inc. ★★★★★
Van`s Tire ★★★★★
Tri County Tire Inc ★★★★★
Auto blogSun, 21 Sep 2014 19:45:00 EST
Typically, these track battle videos pair up car against car or, in more disparate circumstances, car versus crossover, as we saw the other day. While the outcome of that battle was quite predictable, what'll happen when an equally fetching (and fast) four-wheeler is put up against one of the icons of the two-wheeled world? Evo just had to find out.
Matching up a Jaguar F-Type V6 S Convertible against a Triumph Street Triple R is at least more of an even fight than the last battle between the Porsche Cayman GTS and Macan Turbo. The Triumph has a 675-cc engine to work with, and is very light. Meanwhile, the Jag has a thumping 380-horsepower, 3.0-liter, supercharged V6 to haul about it's considerably heftier heft. Who will come out on top?
You'll need to watch the full video to find out.