PLEASE READ AD IN FULL PRIOR TO BIDDING!
TODO POSTOR NUEVO EN EBAY, O PRIMERA VEZ APOSTANDO, O POSTOR CON "0" INFORMACION, TENDRA QUE COMUNICARSE CON NUESTRA OFICINA Y DAR SU NOMBRE Y TELEFONO ANTES DE APOSTAR. SINO LA CONCECUENCIA SERA QUE LA APUESTA SERA CANCELADA! (714) 991-6044.
Up for auction is a 1990 Toyota Pick up that was recently donated to a national charitable foundation and is being sold with NO RESERVE.
The vehicle is equipped with a 4cyl engine and automatic transmission. The odometer shows 264,291 miles. It’s fairly well equipped with most of the options. The seats are gray and appear to be in decent condition, although a good detail will make a huge difference. The exterior of the car is white and is showing signs of wear and is faded. It has a few door dings and scratches. The tires appear to HAVE ROUGHLY 35% road life left. Please refer to the photos included in this auction for more description details.
This vehicle RUNS but does NOT drive.
***BLOWN HEAD GASKET***
This vehicle comes with
a clear California Title and its Registration was valid
through 07/14. All taxes, fees,
and penalties due to the DMV, are the responsibility of the buyer.
Smog (California Buyers)
If you are a California resident intending on registering this vehicle in the State of California, AND not a Dealer, then we will provide you with either a “certificate of compliance” or a “certificate of non-compliance” along with the sale. This will allow buyers to pay the registration fees and tax then transfer the car into their name at the DMV and provides them with 90 days of temporary registration from the time the certificate of non-compliance was issued for the vehicle, thus allowing the buyer time to repair the vehicle and bring it into smog conformity. There will be a 50.00 fee added to your total amount.
This vehicle was donated! Therefore we do not have ANY information regarding the history or condition of the vehicle other than what we can see. We do not perform any physical or mechanical inspections on the vehicle. No vehicles are test driven so we cannot vouch for any drivability nor condition of the motor or transmission unless it is evident when the vehicle is dropped off. We can only describe what is evident. There may be other problems with the vehicle which are not apparent, visible or known. We are not responsible for inaccurate or incomplete descriptions of the vehicle. We make every effort to photograph details, however, if something is missed or damage is not shown that is not our responsibility. The buyer has every opportunity to inspect the vehicle PRIOR to bidding. If you cannot inspect the vehicle prior to bidding then you are bidding at your own risk. Every vehicle is sold in “as is” and “where is” condition. Once the vehicle is paid for and leaves our lot there are NO REFUNDS and NO RECOURSE. Buyers may schedule an appointment to view any vehicle by calling (714) 991-6044.
· Deposit must be received within 24 hours of the end of the auction. Full payment is required within three (3) days of the end of the auction.
· All auctions are subject to a doc fee as follows:
o $75.00 for vehicle under $1,000
o $100.00 for vehicles over $1,000 and $50.00 for every $1,000 thereafter
· Vehicles not paid for in full within three (3) days of end of auction will be subject to a penalty of $50.00 plus $20.00 PER DAY in storage fees (storage fees are not negotiable and must be paid prior to release of vehicle).
· Vehicles not paid for within one week of end of auction will result in buyer’s privileges revoked and vehicle to be relisted on ebay.
We accept cash in person, credit card (Visa and MC only) and PayPal (up to $1,000.00) only. Cashier’s checks may be used for payment but vehicle will not be released until cashier’s check clears (up to three business days).
All cars are sold in AS IS and WHERE IS condition with all faults
– known and unknown, described or not described. Should there be ANY mechanical issues
discovered after the purchase of the vehicle there will be no recourse offered
by the Seller. The Buyer will be 100%
responsible for any problems discovered after the vehicle leaves the lot. Seller makes NO warranties as to the
condition of any vehicle. Descriptions
and photos contained herein may not be accurate and buyer is 100% responsible
for inspecting the vehicle prior to bidding.
NO REFUNDS will be given on any purchased vehicle under any
circumstances. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Pick Up Location and Contact Information
All winning bidders are responsible for picking up their vehicle(s) at our lot located at 928 E. Vermont Ave, Anaheim, CA 92805. Call our offices at (714) 991-6044 if you have any questions or wish to schedule an appointment to view a car.
· There is NO Buy It Now price so please do not ask.
· We reserve the right to end any auction early for any reason.
· We do not accept trades nor can you trade your vehicle for another vehicle we have listed on ebay.
· We do not sell parts off any vehicle and vehicles will not be parted out.
· DO NOT BID if you do not intend to complete the transaction.
· CALL US if you have any questions PRIOR to bidding (714) 991-6044.
· We reserve the right to block any bidder for any reason.
· By placing a bid you acknowledge that you have read and understand and agree to the terms of this listing.
· All vehicles are delivered at our location. Buyers are responsible for picking vehicles up or arranging their own transportation.
· All sales are FINAL!