For Sale By:Private Seller
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Gray
Number of Cylinders: 4
Drive Type: Front Wheel Drive
2007 Toyota Rav4
- 58,200 miles
- 4 cylinder
- Front wheel drive with traction control. 2wd
- White exterior with Gray cloth interior
- 3rd Row seat for additional capcity or fold down for easy storage/rear room
- Tires + brakes were replaced at 36,000 miles, just had a service completed at Toyota Dealership along with a clear full inspection.
- Great vehicle, good mpg and dependable, just in time for winter. Runs like a top, well maintained...hate to see it go but must sell, need more room for growing family.
- Minor Cosmetics: 2 minor door dings drivers side door & one on driver front fender about the size of a marble. Front bumper scratch left of license plate asyou can see from pic. I'm guessing they could be removed, just havent spent the time/$ as it doesnt affect performance. *Recent PDR estimate approximately $250.
For sale locally, we reserve right to end auction early. Vehicle located in Manchester, IA 52057, available for test drive.
Price: $13,900 or make me an offer I can't refuse.
Call Wes at 563.608.183 one - with any questions
Toyota RAV4 for Sale
- 2003 toyota rav4 base sport utility 4-door 2.0l 1 owner(US $5,900.00)
- 2007 rav4 2.4l 2wd,leather,warranty,l@@k 100-pictures,we finance(US $11,950.00)
- 2009 toyota rav4 awd only 31k miles! perfect condition *no reserve*
- Suv,4x4,reliable,automatic,toyota,call 1-877-265-3658
- 08 rav 4 limited-81k-leather seats-heated seats-sunroof-jbl premium sound(US $12,995.00)
- 2013 limited used 2.5l i4 16v automatic awd suv(US $26,995.00)
Auto Services in Iowa
Tony`s Tire Service ★★★★★
Scotty`s Body Shop ★★★★★
New Deal Auto Salvage ★★★★★
NAPA Auto Parts ★★★★★
Mobile Media Blasting ★★★★★
Auto blogFri, 24 Oct 2014 11:32:00 EST
Fri, 18 Jul 2014 11:31:00 EST
"As Prius represents by far the biggest chunk of the hybrid marketplace, where Prius goes, the segment goes," - Ed Kim, Autopacific
Fuel prices in the US have been tumbling for the last several weeks, with the average price of a gallon of gas at $3.120 as of October 20, according to the US Energy Information Administration. That price reflects a serious recent drop from $3.299 on October 6. Reports have even suggested that those low numbers might not change for a little while, perhaps as long as years. While drivers certainly love paying less at the pump, the change may be hurting the market for more fuel-efficient models, including the Toyota Prius.
An increasing number of people are starting to consider the potential downsides of a transition to autonomous cars. The FBI is already looking at them for the potential ill effects on law enforcement, and a scientist for Toyota is raising the possibility that driverless vehicles could actually be detrimental to the environment over the long term.
Ken Laberteaux, who studies future transportation for Toyota, thinks that autonomous cars could lead to more pollution, not less, says Bloomberg. However, Laberteaux's theory isn't so much based purely on science as it is considering behavioral and historical trends. "US history shows that anytime you make driving easier, there seems to be this inexhaustible desire to live further from things," said Laberteaux during a presentation at the Automated Vehicles Symposium in San Francisco, CA, cited by Bloomberg.
Laberteaux's belief is that if commuters can make their drives easier, then they will be more willing to live farther away from the cities where they work. The end result would be more urban sprawl and increased pollution from the longer travel times.
After releasing official pictures and a press release about an hour earlier, Toyota chose an aircraft hanger at the Santa Monica airport as the venue for the global introduction of its highly anticipated 2014 Corolla. Following an extended aerial acrobat show, which included performers running along the walls, swimmers romping in a massive overhead clear plastic pool and angry dancers destroying their cardboard stage in a glittery fit... the all-new C-segment star of the show was lowered on cables from the ceiling. (After the strobe lights and pounding sound that preceded it, the final vehicle reveal was almost anticlimactic.)
Face-to-face with the eleventh-generation sedan, we liked what we saw. Compared to last year's Corolla, the new model appears smaller in person - yet that is mostly an optical illusion. By the tape, it is four inches longer and slightly wider than its predecessor, but a bit shorter. The wheelbase has been stretched nearly four inches, yet the front and rear overhangs only give or take about an inch in the conversion. With the exception of the enormous wheel/fender gap (the new Corolla seems to ride too high), its overall proportions are very pleasing.
The fresh styling is modern and stylish, with sculpted lines that add character to a formerly bland sedan