2013 Toyota Prius Two on 2040-cars
1180 W National Rd, Vandalia, Ohio, United States
Fuel Type:Gasoline Hybrid
Engine:1.8L I4 16V MPFI DOHC Hybrid
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
: Prius Two
: Misty Gray
- 1st and 2nd row curtain head airbags
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- ABS and Driveline Traction Control
- Audio controls on steering wheel
- Automatic front air conditioning
- Black grille
- Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
- Braking Assist
- Bucket front seats
- Cargo area light
- Center Console: Full with covered storage
- Clock: In-dash
- Coil front spring
- Coil rear spring
- Curb weight: 3,042 lbs.
- Daytime running lights
- Digital Audio Input
- Driver knee airbags
- Driver Seat Head Restraint Whiplash Protection
- Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
- Electric power steering
- External temperature display
- Fold forward seatback rear seats
- Front Independent Suspension
- Front reading lights
- Front suspension stabilizer bar
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- Fuel Capacity: 11.9 gal.
- Fuel Consumption: City: 51 mpg
- Fuel Consumption: Highway: 48 mpg
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Gross vehicle weight: 3,979 lbs.
- Head Restraint Whiplash Protection with Passenger Seat
- Headlights off auto delay
- In-Dash single CD player
- Independent front suspension classification
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Interior air filtration
- Metal-look center console trim
- Metal-look dash trim
- Metal-look door trim
- Metal-look shift knob trim
- MP3 player
- Nickel metal hydride electric motor battery
- Overall Length: 176.4"
- Overall Width: 68.7"
- Overhead console: Mini with storage
- Passenger Airbag
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Power windows
- Privacy glass: Light
- Rear bench
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Remote power door locks
- Semi-independent rear suspension
- Side airbag
- Spare Tire Mount Location: Inside under cargo
- Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
- Stability control
- Steel spare wheel rim
- Steering Wheel Air Conditioning Controls
- Strut front suspension
- Suspension class: Regular
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Torsion beam rear suspension
- Trip computer
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Vehicle Emissions: SULEV II
- Video Monitor Location: Front
Number of Doors
: 5 Doors
**CERTIFIED YES PLAN WARRANTY FOR LIFE** Do you want it all, especially superb fuel economy? Well, with this dependable, reliable 2013 Toyota Prius, you are going to get it.. This great Prius, with its advanced Hybrid powerplant, is the car you've been looking for to get you some wonderful gas mileage on your way to work! Come and check it out! We know that shopping for a pre-owned vehicle can be full of uncertainties. We are so confident in OUR pre-owned vehicles that we have covered them with our YES PLAN Certified program. With the YES PLAN you can BUY HERE and SERVICE ANYWHERE. Enjoy the peace of mind of a true NATIONWIDE powertrain warranty. Worry free ownership, Only from Joseph Airport. And because we appreciate your business, enjoy your first oil change on us! COMPLIMENTARY!.
Toyota Prius V for Sale
Auto Services in Ohio
Automobile Parts & Supplies, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts, Automobile Salvage
Address: 127 S Detroit Ave, Fort-Recovery
Phone: (260) 726-8001
Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 217 N Broad St, Bellbrook
Phone: (937) 878-2171
Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Tire Dealers
Phone: (937) 310-5354
Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 13775 Brookpark Rd, Wiloughby-Hls
Phone: (440) 933-7915
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Radiators Automotive Sales & Service
Address: 1738 E Kemper Rd, Madeira
Phone: (513) 771-2326
Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers, Auto Oil & Lube
Address: 751 Columbus Ave, Springboro
Phone: (513) 934-1122
Fri, 16 May 2014 19:00:00 EST
Tesla has knocked off Toyota as the biggest auto employer in the state of California, employing over 6,000 people to the Japanese company's 5,300. That lead is only likely to grow, as the EV manufacturer prepares to add another 500 jobs by the end of the year, and as Toyota begins its relocation to its new North American headquarters in Texas. The news comes barely a week after the company announced a $50 million loss during the first quarter of 2014.
Wed, 20 Nov 2013 08:15:00 EST
Tesla's statewide employment could be set to double, beyond even 6,500 people, if it follows through on rumors to construct its eagerly awaited gigafactory in the Golden State. The $5-billion venture could add another 6,500 employees, making Tesla not just the largest automotive employer in the state, but making it one of the largest employers in the state full stop.
The investment of Tesla and its founder (and real-life Tony Stark), Elon Musk, has been substantial. The company has added 3,000 employees in the state since 2013, reopening the Toyota and General Motors joint-venture factory that use to be known as NUMMI in 2009 and constructing a design studio in Los Angeles, all in addition to its Palo Alto headquarters.
When Toyota first conceptualized a gasoline-electric hybrid vehicle for mainstream Americans to drive, the initial response was pretty skeptical. Still, through relentless engineering and solid product after solid product, Toyota has built the Prius brand into the dominant force in the hybrid car market.
Thu, 07 Aug 2014 17:45:00 EST
Something like that plan of attack is what the Japanese company is preparing for hydrogen fuel cell vehicles, as well, and that attack is seeing a critical salvo fired today with the debut of this FCV Concept at the Tokyo Motor Show.
Though there's nothing substantive to be said about rumors of a 300-mile range or a sticker price around $50,000, the FCV concept does offer a few technical details. The sharp-beaked concept makes use of two high-pressure hydrogen tanks and boasts a power output density of three kilowatts per liter.
The United States Patent and Trademark Office is a treasure trove for auto enthusiasts, especially those who double as conspiracy theorists.
Why has Toyota applied to trademark "Supra," the name of one of its legendary sports cars, even though it hasn't sold one in the United States in 16 years? Why would General Motors continue to register "Chevelle" long after one of the most famous American muscle cars hit the end of the road? And what could Chrysler possibly do with the rights to "313," the area code for Detroit?