2012 Toyota Fj Cruiser Base on 2040-cars
5300 Eagleston Blvd, Wesley Chapel, Florida, United States
Engine:4.0L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
: FJ Cruiser Base
- 1st and 2nd row curtain head airbags
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- ABS and Driveline Traction Control
- AM/FM/Satellite Radio
- Audio controls on steering wheel
- Audio system memory card slot
- Automatic locking hubs
- Auxilliary engine cooler
- Black steel rims
- Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
- Body-colored/metal-look dash trim
- Braking Assist
- Bucket front seats
- Cargo area light
- Center Console: Full with storage
- Clock: In-dash
- Coil front spring
- Coil rear spring
- Digital Audio Input
- Double wishbone front suspension
- Driver Seat Head Restraint Whiplash Protection
- Dual vanity mirrors
- Flip forward cushion/seatback rear seats
- Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
- Front Independent Suspension
- Front reading lights
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- Fuel Capacity: 19.0 gal.
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Gross vehicle weight: 5,570 lbs.
- Head Restraint Whiplash Protection with Passenger Seat
- In-Dash single CD player
- Independent front suspension classification
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Interior air filtration
- Manual driver mirror adjustment
- Manual front air conditioning
- Manual passenger mirror adjustment
- Max cargo capacity: 67 cu.ft.
- Metal-look door trim
- Metal-look grille
- MP3 player
- Multi-link rear suspension
- Overall height: 72.0"
- Overall Length: 183.9"
- Overall Width: 75.0"
- Passenger Airbag
- Plastic/rubber shift knob trim
- Plastic/vinyl steering wheel trim
- Power door locks
- Power windows
- Premium cloth seat upholstery
- Privacy glass: Light
- Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Rigid axle rear suspension
- Side airbag
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
- Spare Tire Mount Location: Outside rear
- Speed-proportional power steering
- Split rear bench
- Stability control
- Steel spare wheel rim
- Suspension class: Regular
- Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Total Number of Speakers: 6
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Vehicle Emissions: LEV II
- Wheel Diameter: 17
- Wheel Width: 7.5
- Wheelbase: 105.9
Number of Doors
: 4 Doors
**LIFETIME POWERTRAIN WARRANTY**,**ONE OWNER!!**, **4 WHEEL DRIVE**, **BLUETOOTH CONNECTION**, **CLEAN CARFAX**, **IMPECCABLE CONDITION**, **POWER LOCKS**, **POWER WINDOWS**, **REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY**, **SUPER CLEAN**, and **USB PORT FOR SMARTPHONE**. Please don`t hesitate to give us a call! We value you as a customer and would love the chance to get you in this gorgeous 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser. This fantastic Toyota FJ Cruiser is just waiting to bring the right owner lots of joy and happiness with years of trouble-free use. Visit www.realdeal.com/uoino to view a Free Price Check! Call our internet sales team today and ask for a video walk-around. Visit us at http://wesleychapeltoyota.com 5300 Eagleston Blvd Wesley Chapel FL 33544. On the corner of Bruce B Downs and SR54. Used 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser in Wesley Chapel & Tampa Florida...
(4) assist handles,(4) cupholders & (2) bottle holders,(4) door-mounted map pockets,3-spoke tilt steering wheel -inc: steering wheel audio & Bluetooth controls,60/40 split 2nd row seats -inc: removable bottom cushions, folding outboard headrests,Air conditioning -inc: air filter, 2nd row vents,Analog instrumentation -inc: speedometer, tachometer, fuel, coolant temp, voltmeters,Body color instrument panel trim,Cargo area tie-down hooks,Digital clock,Driver & front passenger active headrests,Dual sun visors w/vanity mirrors,Engine immobilizer,Flat dash panels -inc: pipe-like structure, silver trim,HD all-weather flooring & rear deck,Map lamps,Pwr door locks,Pwr windows,Rear window defogger w/timer,Water resistant fabric bucket seats -inc: 8-way driver seat, 4-way front passenger manual seat, passenger seat back pocket,17 black steel wheels,Black bumpers w/metallic silver trim,Black overfenders w/integrated mud flaps,Full size spare tire mounted on rear door,Intermittent windshield wipers,Lift-up rear glass hatch,Metallic silver door handles,Metallic silver mirrors,Multi-reflector halogen auto-off headlamps,P265/70 With a focus on building relationships that last, we want to create an ongoing relationship with every customer. We treat every customer with respect and answer all questions thoroughly. Every vehicle undergoes a 125 point inspection and has our price-match guarantee, ensuring the lowest price in the market. Select used vehicles have a free Lifetime Warranty. Call for more information.
Toyota FJ Cruiser for Sale
Auto Services in Florida
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Brake Repair
Address: 6144 springer dr, Port-Richey
Phone: (727) 845-8657
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Diagnostic Service
Address: 5130 NW 15th St, Lauderhill
Phone: (954) 978-7799
Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery, Boat Covers, Tops & Upholstery
Address: 549 N Goldenrod Rd, Winter-Garden
Phone: (407) 674-9523
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 7526 Narcoossee Rd, Orlo-Vista
Phone: (407) 243-5599
Auto Repair & Service, Window Tinting, Glass Coating & Tinting
Address: 1136 E Altamonte Dr, Casselberry
Phone: (407) 383-3363
Auto Repair & Service, Tire Recap, Retread & Repair, Tire Dealers
Address: 587 105th Ave N Unit #28, Glen-Ridge
Phone: (561) 290-0127
Fri, 02 May 2014 16:26:00 EST
Okay Toyota, make up your mind. Figure it out. Quit playing games with our heart. Either build a bunch of variations of the excellent GT86 (also known as the Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ) or don't. At this point, we're just tired of the back and forth. After no shortage of denials, an Australian website is claiming that Toyota is reconsidering convertible, four-door, turbocharged and all-wheel-drive hybrid variants of the GT86. Kindly pass all the salt.
Thu, 15 May 2014 18:00:00 EST
It's not that we don't want to believe the Aussies; we do. But when the story lists the same "sources in Japan" as a lot of the other denials and confirmations about GT86/BRZ/FR-S variants, well, there's a certain sense of the "Boy That Cried Wolf," here. Ignoring all that, then, what does Motoring.com.au claim to know?
Sources claim the GT86 Convertible will arrive in October 2014, while the turbocharged and hybrid sedans are slated for 2016.
They say everything is bigger in Texas, and apparently that includes the Toyota's effect on the economy. The giant Japanese automaker's new headquarters in Plano, TX, will add an estimated $7.2 billion to the state over the next 10 years, according to a new study commissioned by the city and cited by Bloomberg.
Fri, 01 Oct 2010 08:59:00 EST
The benefits appear to be an absolute steal compared to the direct incentives that Plano and the state are giving Toyota. The report finds that by the time the automaker's campus is complete in 2018, it could have 3,650 full-time workers there at an average salary of $104,000. The city has prepared $6.75 million in grants, plus property tax discounts, according to Bloomberg. In addition to that, the state is offering the business $40 million in incentives from its Texas Enterprise Fund. This is still a fraction of what Toyota is estimated to bring in.
Toyota announced in April that it would move its US operations to Plano after being headquartered in California since 1957. The move affects thousands of employees from the sales and engineering divisions. The first workers will arrive there this fall, but Toyota will eventually have a whole campus in Plano by late 2017. The move is expected to save it huge amounts in taxation and offer employees a lower cost of living. Toyota North America CEO Jim Lentz also says that the Texas location puts the headquarters closer to more of the business' factories in the south. Texas certainly appears to be showing it some southern hospitality.
Toyota is looking to get bigger... by going smaller. The Japanese automaker is looking to enter the kei car market, a popular segment in its homeland. Kei cars are small vehicles with restrictions on length (11.15 feet), width (4.86 feet), engine size (660 cubic centimeters) and power output (63 horsepower). Currently, Toyota is the only Japanese automaker not producing vehicles for this segment, but that is set to change, according to a report from The Wall Street Journal.
Thanks to its relationship with Daihatsu, Toyota can jump right into the kei car game. Daihatsu is one of the largest producer of kei vehicles and it is currently owned by Toyota.
Although kei cars are restricted in terms of size and power, they are not restricted by technology. Automakers utilize different drive configurations, powertrains and amenities to keep their cars fresh. Daihatsu and Toyota plan to work together to produce Toyota-branded kei cars. The two companies will utilize Toyota's knowledge of electric and hybrid systems to produce efficient little vehicles for the Japanese market.