For Sale By:Private Seller
Number of Cylinders: 8
Model: FJ Cruiser
Trim: FJ Cruiser
Options: 4-Wheel Drive
Drive Type: 3 speed
Power Options: Air Conditioning
Exterior Color: Grey
Interior Color: Grey
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
THIS VEHICLE IS LISTED ON EBAY IN AN AUCTION FORMAT. HOWEVER, THE FJ MAY BE SOLD BEFORE THE AUCTION ENDS, SO YOU CAN BUY IT TODAY, CALL NOW! Call John at 407 948 0692
MODEL: Land Cruiser FJ40
VIN #: FJ4066416
ENGINE / PERFORMANCE: 350 V8
TRANSMISSION: 3 Speed Manual
SPECIFICS / BUILD INFORMATION:
Chevy 350 married to 3 speed transmission and transfer case.
New Heads with New Valve Seals.
New MSD Wires
Spring over lift allowing for a better than stock driving experience.
Heavy duty drag links with New tie rods
New Stabilizer strut
Fires right up, drives incredible and shows very well. Own this vintage Land Cruiser at a FRACTION of the build cost. The cost of parts and restoration of these vehicles are increasing daily. They are not making any more and, therefore, they are becoming more rare by the day. An excellent investment and something you can enjoy daily.
PLEASE READ REGARDING INSPECTIONS
INSPECTIONS ARE ALWAYS SUGGESTED ON COLLECTOR, CLASSIC, RESTORED, AND MODIFIED VEHICLES. THESE INSPECTIONS SHOULD BE DONE IN PERSON BY YOU THE BUYER, ANY INSPECTION MUST BE DONE BEFORE BIDDING.
PLEASE READ REGARDING CLASSIC CARS!
- We do not recommend driving a classic car home.
- Classic cars are just that, older cars. You need to ship it home. Out on the road, many miles from home is not the place to get familiar with your old car. Obviously we cannot stop you, but this is our recommendation.
- Mileage is Exempt. Unless we have some documentation we always sell classic cars as mileage exempt. That means we do not know the original miles. What we list in the ad is what the odometer currently reads or is based off rebuild information, provided by the builder and cannot be used as fact, of the engine and or body/chassis. Also, you cannot do a Carfax or Autocheck on any VEHICLE older than a 1981.
Although not a "no reserve" auction. We reserve the right to stop this auction at any time.
Thanks and good luck!
THE VEHICLE IS SOLD AS-IS, WHERE-IS WITH ALL FAULTS KNOWN OR UNKNOWN.
Toyota FJ Cruiser for Sale
- 2010 toyota fj cruiser 4x4 tow package back up camera aux jack
- 2008 toyota fj cruiser base sport utility 4-door 4.0l(US $19,500.00)
- 1961 toyota fj40(US $8,000.00)
- Rock solid off-road icon 2011 toyota fj cruiser with 25k miles wow!(US $29,900.00)
- Clean bbs wheels subwoofer 4x4 voodoo blue offroad finance trades locking diff(US $21,895.00)
- 2008 toyota fj cruiser v6 4wd suv premium repairable rebuilder easy fix(US $13,995.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Workman Service Center ★★★★★
Wolf Towing Corp. ★★★★★
Wheaton`s Service Center ★★★★★
Used Car Super Market ★★★★★
USA Auto Glass ★★★★★
Auto blogFri, 09 Sep 2011 16:15:00 EST
Toyota has announced that it will unveil its first-ever kei car to be sold under its recently launched Pixis sub-brand. The vehicle, called the Pixis Space, will make its official debut in late September. Based on the Daihatsu Move Conte, the Pixis Space will be sold at Toyota dealerships through what the automakers calls "Pixis stations." Yes, seriously.
After Toyota's version of the Daihatsu Move Conte makes its debut, the Japanese automaker will launch a Pixis-badged Daihatsu Hijet truck and microvan in December. By the end of 2012, Toyota says it will launch a Pixis version of the upcoming Daihatsu e:S - a vehicle that returns 70.6 miles per gallon (U.S.) as measured under Japan's JC08 test cycle.
In case you weren't aware, Daihatsu - Japan's oldest manufacturer of automobiles - operates under the control of Toyota. In other words, these Pixis machines are simply badge engineering at the kei level.
Toyota has announced that it will be issuing a substantial recall of the FJ Cruiser for a problem that could cause the front seatbelt retractors to separate from the vehicle body. This recall will apply to all FJ Cruisers - from 2007 through 2013 - totaling around 209,000 units.
The problem stems from the FJ Cruiser's pillarless door opening design that has the front-occupant seatbelts attached to the rear doors. Toyota says that when the rear doors are "repeatedly and forcefully closed," the retractor could completely separate from the door frame.
While there is no information about this recall from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration yet, Toyota says that there have been no accidents or injuries associated with this issue. No specific fix or recall date are given, but the official press release is posted below.
Two of the hottest-selling cars in America aren't quite as hot as they used to be. The Toyota Camry and Honda Civic are both seeing dealer supplies increase in the face of renewed competition from the much-improved Detroit Three.
According to a report from The Detroit News, the Camry's dealer inventory is 15 days higher than its seasonal average, while the Civic is 25 days above average. Things aren't expected to get better for Toyota and Honda, as RBC Capital Markets analyst Joseph Spak marked the two Japanese offerings as "at risk for reduced output."
The Detroit Three, meanwhile, are seeing supplies dwindle as demand increases, especially for the Ford Fusion, which has seen an 18-percent increase in 2013 sales, and the Chevrolet Cruze, which was second only to the Camry in June 2013 sales.