2005 Toyota Avalon Limited on 2040-cars
17667 State Highway 13, Branson West, Missouri, United States
Engine:3.5L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
: Avalon Limited
- 1st and 2nd row curtain head airbags
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- Aluminum spare wheel rim
- Audio controls on steering wheel
- Automatic front air conditioning
- Auxilliary transmission cooler
- Body-colored grille w/chrome accents
- Bucket front seats
- Cargo area light
- Cassette player with auto-reverse
- Center Console: Full with covered storage
- Clock: In-dash
- Coil front spring
- Coil rear spring
- Cruise control
- Cruise controls on steering wheel
- Daytime running lights
- Driver knee airbags
- Dual front air conditioning zones
- Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
- Dusk sensing headlights
- External temperature display
- Four-wheel Independent Suspension
- Front and rear reading lights
- Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
- Front Head Room: 38.8"
- Front Leg Room: 41.3"
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- Fuel Capacity: 18.5 gal.
- Fuel Consumption: City: 22 mpg
- Fuel Consumption: Highway: 31 mpg
- Fuel Type: Premium unleaded
- Gross vehicle weight: 4,565 lbs.
- Headlights off auto delay
- Independent front suspension classification
- Independent rear suspension
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Interior air filtration
- Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 6.1 s
- Max cargo capacity: 14 cu.ft.
- Overall height: 58.5"
- Overall Length: 197.2"
- Overall Width: 72.8"
- Overhead console: Mini with storage
- Passenger Airbag
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Power remote trunk release
- Power windows
- Privacy glass: Light
- Rear bench
- Rear Head Room: 37.5"
- Rear L
- Rear seats center armrest with pass-thru
- Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Remote power door locks
- Side airbag
- Spare Tire Mount Location: Inside under cargo
- Speed-proportional power steering
- Steering Wheel Air Conditioning Controls
- Strut front suspension
- Strut rear suspension
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Trip computer
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
- Video Monitor Location: Front
- Wheelbase: 111.0"
Number of Doors
: 4 Doors
Local Adult Driven Trade, XLS Pkg, 6 Cyl, Automatic, Air, Power Sunroof, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Tilt/Cruise, AM/FM/CD Player, Leather Seats, Dual Power Front Seats, Alloy Wheels, Front Wheel Drive, Keyless Entry.... Visit us at www.oakleyautoworld.com to see more information & pictures on the vehicle or call 866-316-6078 to set up an appointment to test drive!!! Remember to Like us on facebook... For more information and pictures please visit us at www.oakleyautoworld.com. Bring this ad in and recieve a full tank of gas with purchase of a vehicle. Must be present at time of purchse. No cash value.
Toyota Avalon for Sale
Auto Services in Missouri
Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Restoration-Antique & Classic, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts
Address: 444 Little Hills Industrial Blvd, Saint-Ann
Phone: (636) 946-4444
Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Truck Service & Repair
Phone: (417) 332-1060
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 805 W Chase St, Willard
Phone: (417) 831-4767
Used Car Dealers
Address: 3500 E Sunshine St, Fair-Grove
Phone: (901) 745-9600
Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers
Address: 1204 S 3rd St, Highlandville
Phone: (417) 581-6681
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 1302 Erie St, Pleasant-Valley
Phone: (816) 474-3825
Tue, 23 Sep 2014 18:00:00 EST
Ah, aluminum. The lightweight, strong material has long held a following within the premium ranks, but as Ford prepares to launch an aluminum F-150, the material is gaining acceptance among more mainstream automakers. Toyota is one such brand, with a new report indicating that the Japanese giant will add aluminum bits and bobs to some of its upcoming vehicles.
Wed, 24 Jul 2013 12:30:00 EST
These won't be full, aluminum-intensive treatments like the F-150, however. Automotive News reports that an aluminum hood and liftgate will be coming to the 2016 Lexus RX, and following that, the Camry will get a bonnet built from Element 13 for model year 2018.
As AN points out, Toyota is no stranger to aluminum, using it in Japanese-built models like the Prius and Scion FR-S. The RX and Camry, though, will mark the first time the company's North American factories will use the material, and they'll do so on a significantly larger scale, owing to the higher volumes that the Camry and RX represent.
Toyota Prius owners aren't bad folks. With a few exceptions, they're just normal people that appreciate the comfortable, high-mileage hybrid. Someone in Arlington, Virginia doesn't see it that way, though, as 14 examples (and one Smart) had at least one tire slashed last Sunday night.
Tue, 05 Nov 2013 15:59:00 EST
The serial tire-slasher didn't any items from the vehicles, but he or she has left owners with substantial bills and sour dispositions. According to a report from ABC affiliate WJLA, some citizens are considering the matter a hate crime.
Despite the targeting of Toyota hybrids and the acquisition of one fingerprint, police have been unable to make any arrests, as the slasher has targeted vehicles across the county. Take a look at the local news report from WJLA below.
Happy trails, to you... As we reported back in August, the FJ Cruiser is headed to the great automotive graveyard in the sky, and Toyota is offering a fitting eulogy in the form of the 2014 Trail Teams Ultimate Edition, which was just unveiled here at the 2013 SEMA Show.
Unlike many special edition models, the Ultimate FJ Cruiser earns its name with a host of parts from Toyota Racing Development, starting with TRD Bilstein race shocks that Toyota says improve damping, articulation and high-speed stability. The front shocks measure 66 millimeters and feature TRD race coil springs, with geometry that improves the approach angle; the 50mm rear units are equipped with remote reservoirs to diminish damping fade.
A new one-quarter-inch thick aluminum TRD front skid plate offers protection for the underbody bits, and the outfit is completed with a BF Goodrich A/T KO tires on 16-inch bead lock wheels, rock rails and a roof rack. Check out the high-res image gallery above and the press release below for all the rest of the details.