2013 Subaru Brz Limited, 6 Speed, Galaxy Blue on 2040-cars
Galaxy Blue Silica
Bridgeton, New Jersey, United States
Transmission:6 speed manual
Engine:2.0L 1998CC 122Cu. In. H4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
For Sale By:Private Seller
Trim: Limited Coupe 2-Door
Options: Navigation, Dual Zone Climate Control, Fog Lights, USB Port w/iPod Connectivity, Bluetooth, Rear Spoiler, Heated Front Seats and Exterior Mirrors, Rear Bumpler Applique, Leather Seats, CD Player
Safety Features: Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Drive Type: RWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Exterior Color: Galaxy Blue Silica
Interior Color: Black
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Number of Cylinders: 4
Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ...
- Immaculate 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited for sale, rare Galaxy Blue Silica exterior paint.
- Loaded with options, including navigation, fog lights, rear spoiler, rear diffuser, dual zone climate control, heated seats, and keyless entry/start.
- Car was meticulously maintained and was taken to the local Subaru dealership for all maintenance.
- Car was almost exclusively used for highway driving and has not been abused or taken onto the track.
- Car stored with cover (included) and under carport/garage. Was not driven in or exposed to the rain.
- Comes with remainder of Subaru Gold Plus 6 yr./60,000 extended warranty.
- The car has back seating and plenty of front headroom for taller people (I'm 6'6 )
- I am the original owner, I have everything that came with the car including the window sticker and receipts, and pictures of the car originally in the showroom at Star Subaru in Queens, NY, in July 2012 (when I bought it).
- This car has been a joy to own and drive. I'm selling it because of life changes, I'm moving and I need to buy a truck.
- Please email or call me if you have any questions or if you would like to see additional pictures.
Subaru BRZ for Sale
Auto Services in New Jersey
Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers
Address: 701 W Maple Ave, Oaklyn
Phone: (856) 324-0926
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Truck Body Repair & Painting
Phone: (848) 863-8834
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Inspection Stations & Services
Address: 19 Saw Mill River RD, Haworth
Phone: (914) 347-5401
New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 1800 Main St, Interlaken
Phone: (732) 681-2273
Auto Repair & Service, Used Car Dealers
Address: 501 W Baltimore Ave, West-Collingswood
Phone: (610) 622-7827
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 7TH New Hampshire Ave, Leeds-Point
Phone: (609) 927-3666
Fri, 21 Jun 2013 11:57:00 EST
... And Learns To Love The Ostrich
Sat, 26 Apr 2014 19:56:00 EST
Subaru may be the ostrich of the Japanese auto industry.
When one thinks of a safari, they naturally draw pictures in their mind's eye of wild animals, like lions, elephants and giraffes. I'm no different, and it was with visions of long telephoto lenses over vast runes and dunes that I embarked on a 19-hour plane ride from Phoenix, Arizona to Plettenberg Bay in South Africa, camera gear in tow.
In case you're wondering, no, the woman didn't actually hit the dog. This is just a commercial, and a fairly clever one after you get over the perceived canicide, that's meant to show off the desirability of Subaru's lifted Impreza wagon, the XV Crosstrek.
Sun, 27 Jan 2013 18:24:00 EST
We'll try not to spoil it for you, because it is a fairly humorous piece, but you have to make sure to watch it from start to finish. The found-footage angle of it, which sort of presents it with the same quality as a Russian dashcam video, just adds to the video's ridiculous premise.
We aren't sure if this is an actual ad from the Russian arm of Subaru, as it seems to be posted from an independent account with only one video to its credit. Still, have a look below, and let us know what you think.
As if we needed any more reasons to take a Subaru BRZ to the track, Subaru has just announced that it will be producing a racing-spec version of the car straight from the assembly line. The only problem is that the BRZ RA Racing is being offered for the Japanese domestic market only, and won't be visiting any road courses in the US any time soon.
To get the BRZ ready for some serious track time, Subaru added brake ducts beneath the front fascia, removable tow hooks and an oil cooler behind the grille. Inside, the car gets a factory six-point roll cage (including custom-fit floor mats) and a four-point race harness for the driver. Now we get to pricing where US enthusiasts will get even more miffed. The entire suite of racing add-ons increases the BRZ's price by 31,500 yen, which converts to less than $350 US; the total price of the car converts to right around $31,500 US.
There is a brief press release posted below, which has been translated (somewhat poorly) by Google.